• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tides of War II AAR has now begun. Multiplayer AAR, starting in 1836. We have reached 1838, and already much exciting stuff has happened.

Also, the Tides of War I AAR is listed as being complete to 1878; it is now finished. Time for an update, methinks.

Oh so many AARs to add for the last four months!! :eek: :D

I am terribly sorry for letting it slip for so long, but it has now been updated through the end of 2004. You might check through to see if anything does not look correct. Please let me know if adjustments are needed.

I should also note that I have only added those AARs that progressed past one page (or 25 posts thereabouts) due to the high number of abandoned AARs that may have started well but were quickly ended with no word. If you feel an AAR should be included that is not already, please let me know and I will take another look.

And if you note a "??" where dates should be, it is because I could not find a date listed within the last couple of pages. Shoot me a note and I will add those as well.

Some great work done over the last four months and I can see I have much to catch up on. So if you'll excuse me, I'll go and do just that. :D

Your Assistant LibrAARian,
coz1

The librAARy has now been updated through the month of January. Much easier when I do it on a monthly basis. ;)

Please go through and check your work to make sure I have entered it correctly. If a mistake has been made, let me know and I will correct it.

Also note that those of you who have started an AAR in the past month that have yet to progress past one full page (25 posts) have not been included yet. Your AAR will be included in the next update if the AAR has continued to move forward. This is done in order to make sure that the AARs added are progressing and keeps down the number of abandoned AARs listed.

I should also add once more - DATES PLEASE. I recognize that sometimes you wish to keep a certain look to your AARs, but it is very difficult for me to try and go through a couple of pages in order to determine the last known date. With the amount of screenshots people are using at times, and my slow browser and/or computer (not to mention recent forum slowness) it simply takes too long for the page to load. I have included the last known date as best I could given those circumstances, but if you add a date with each post, it makes my job soooo much easier. It would really help, folks.

Great work over the last month, and as Lord Durham was fond of saying - Write on! :D

The librAARy has been updated through the month of February. Remember that new ones are added after they have moved passed one page of posts (by author or comments) so if you have started a new one recently, then keep going with it and I will include it in next months update.

Make sure to check through and let me know if there are any errors. I'll be glad to fix them. Great work, as usual. And write on! :D

Victoria's LibrAARy has been updated through the month of March. Take a look through to make sure your AAR is listed correctly. Please let me know if there are any erros and I will fix them.

Recall that only AARs that have progressed beyond one page (25 posts) are listed to cut down on quickly abandoned AARs. If you have just started one, keep writing and I will include in the next update. Write on! :D

el presidentse said:
I'm going to finish Theft Rhetoric & Fixed Bayonets. It's now updated up to 1900.
Fixed, and good to know. :)

Well I hope I'm allowed to create this in this sub-forum... :eek:o

Name: Vicky Vicky Pre-Alpha: An Exercise in Modern World Domination
URL: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198530

Description: Conceptual story/game for the Vicky Vicky scenario, a slightly modern mod that can is further described here. I'm not sure where this would go in the LibrAARy... am I breaking new ground here? :p

Date: 2010 - ?