+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: LibrAARy Updates

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Tides of War II AAR has now begun. Multiplayer AAR, starting in 1836. We have reached 1838, and already much exciting stuff has happened.

Also, the Tides of War I AAR is listed as being complete to 1878; it is now finished. Time for an update, methinks.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

In the LibrAARy, first post, you say "whether it was completed all the way to 1819 or not". Should be 1920.
    "Losers " -Kaigon

New AAR

Just posting here to notify of my new AAR - The Spanish Labyrinth - Spain, 1836-1920.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Oh so many AARs to add for the last four months!!

I am terribly sorry for letting it slip for so long, but it has now been updated through the end of 2004. You might check through to see if anything does not look correct. Please let me know if adjustments are needed.

I should also note that I have only added those AARs that progressed past one page (or 25 posts thereabouts) due to the high number of abandoned AARs that may have started well but were quickly ended with no word. If you feel an AAR should be included that is not already, please let me know and I will take another look.

And if you note a "??" where dates should be, it is because I could not find a date listed within the last couple of pages. Shoot me a note and I will add those as well.

Some great work done over the last four months and I can see I have much to catch up on. So if you'll excuse me, I'll go and do just that.

Your Assistant LibrAARian,
    coz1
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

just for the record..you mispelled my name wrong..my name is Kaiser Franz, you wrote Kaiser Hans.. not a real problem but it helps that you've got the proper name..

Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    The librAARy has now been updated through the month of January. Much easier when I do it on a monthly basis.

Please go through and check your work to make sure I have entered it correctly. If a mistake has been made, let me know and I will correct it.

Also note that those of you who have started an AAR in the past month that have yet to progress past one full page (25 posts) have not been included yet. Your AAR will be included in the next update if the AAR has continued to move forward. This is done in order to make sure that the AARs added are progressing and keeps down the number of abandoned AARs listed.

I should also add once more - DATES PLEASE. I recognize that sometimes you wish to keep a certain look to your AARs, but it is very difficult for me to try and go through a couple of pages in order to determine the last known date. With the amount of screenshots people are using at times, and my slow browser and/or computer (not to mention recent forum slowness) it simply takes too long for the page to load. I have included the last known date as best I could given those circumstances, but if you add a date with each post, it makes my job soooo much easier. It would really help, folks.

Great work over the last month, and as Lord Durham was fond of saying - Write on!

The fAARq & Forum Rules

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

you can put my AAR down as finished, i'm just slowly doing the epilogues. Storm of Steel....

Started an AAR yesterday, 48, you Star of Dawn! is the name. Country is Hungary, startdate is 1848.
    Link:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=187246

dates: 1836 - unknown (in progress)
    author: LM+
    game version: v1.03c, with VIP 0.4
    link: "Freedom isn't free": A tale of Mexico

Major

Nipponkoku e wa kami ga furu. A Japanese AAR. is finished to 1920.
    Viva Italia! A Sardinia-Piedmont AAR. is just beginning.

Thanks
    cookie

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    The librAARy has been updated through the month of February. Remember that new ones are added after they have moved passed one page of posts (by author or comments) so if you have started a new one recently, then keep going with it and I will include it in next months update.

Make sure to check through and let me know if there are any errors. I'll be glad to fix them. Great work, as usual. And write on!

The fAARq & Forum Rules

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

Started my Ireland AAR The Isle of Dreams 20th March, startdate 1836 using Vanilla 1.03c, with difficulty settings Hard/Aggressive.

British India AAR

My new AAR is Jewel in the Crown - British India AAR. VIP v.04, Grand Campaign (Lite) beginning, the AAR due to end before the Crimean War where my next AAR will begin.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Victoria's LibrAARy has been updated through the month of March. Take a look through to make sure your AAR is listed correctly. Please let me know if there are any erros and I will fix them.

Recall that only AARs that have progressed beyond one page (25 posts) are listed to cut down on quickly abandoned AARs. If you have just started one, keep writing and I will include in the next update. Write on!

The fAARq & Forum Rules

First chapter of new VIP Austrian campaign (19th century gamble) has been done heres a link http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...19#post3984019

I'm going to finish Theft Rhetoric & Fixed Bayonets. It's now updated up to 1900.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el presidentse
    I'm going to finish Theft Rhetoric & Fixed Bayonets. It's now updated up to 1900.
    Fixed, and good to know.

The fAARq & Forum Rules

Crusty Old German Baron RPG Leader Schlieffen's Avatar

Well I hope I'm allowed to create this in this sub-forum...

Name: Vicky Vicky Pre-Alpha: An Exercise in Modern World Domination
    URL: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=198530

Description: Conceptual story/game for the Vicky Vicky scenario, a slightly modern mod that can is further described here. I'm not sure where this would go in the LibrAARy... am I breaking new ground here?

Date: 2010 - ?

TR&FB is up to 1907 and on hold until I get HoI2. Meanwhile, A Tad Off-Schedule: Luang PrAARbang is up to 1844.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast