• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
coz1 said:
You are listed that way because there is no Bohemia in Vickie. It is listed in the country listing in-game as Moravia (unless it's been changed). That's why I said Bohemia-Moravia.

GGGRh. Fine. Ill let it slip.

billy bob, I made a slight adjustment that hopefully clarifies your AAR among the Bohemia/Moravia listings. I just moved it to the "B"s while still listing the AARs as Bohemia-Moravia. Hope that helps.

Okay.

Though it's up there, I thought I'd drop a note that Celestial Kingdom is up to 1863 now. And you can delete my other China AAR, now officially abandoned, unless you thought it was an interesting enough start to keep around as a remnant.

-Adso

I started my prussian AAR some time ago, can you add it to the librAARy too?

"They call me *Mr* Newbie" is finally finished. Inspiration for a fitting end finally hit the frog :D

Just started an AAR called

Attack of the Killer Tomato(cow) Using Normal/Normal 1.03b and the Latest Vicky Patch.

It will be the Vip GC from 1836-1920. The Ottoman Empire. Hopefully no cheating or extra activity. :D

And yes it's going to be an AAR not a spam fest.

Fire Warms the Northern Lands, my Prussian AAR, has now progressed up to 1860, and actually I have most of the AAR planned up to 1863, when and if you wish to update the entry in the LibrAARy.

Thanks!

Rensslaer

A Question of Fates - A Belgian AAR
The Crown of Europe - A Danish AAR are still waiting to be added to the library, oh so kindly.

Fire Warms the Northern Lands is now updated to 1867 (or 1868 within the week) and ongoing. Longer, of course, than I could ever have imagined! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Renss

Heretic said:
Is it possible that I forgot to plug the unfeasibly epic
'Crown of Ice and Snow'
- How could I do such a thing?

Heretic
Yes, give us your two bits worth... so to speak! ;)

Renss

Which reminds me: Theft, Rhetoric, and Fixed Bayonets is now at 1898 (quite a year, that) and will be so for some time.

And you might as well add Gatherer of Clouds. (I have several other AARs which are not dead, just sleeping very deeply.)

Fear Russia: A Bukkhara AAR is now abandoned, due to certain image hosting sites wanking out on me. Plus, I didn't think the whole South Park thing was going anywhere.

Look out for Fear Russia: A Bukkhara AAR Redux sometime this week.

Delusions of Grandeur I is now up to 1859.

My Colombian AAR, Never Long Maintained was just that. It is abandoned due to a corrupt/lost file.