• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah I know, there are alot of us around but must of us are too much of a coward to take on Sweden. But still, a swede gotta do what a swede gotta do. I took the fascist aproach to spice it up a little. You know, it aint much fun to do nothing during the war. And it aint relistic to battle on your neighor as a social democratic. So therefore it is time for the dark side of Sweden to act. Thanks for the appreciation.
I know there are alot of misspellings. To do this in away that other people enjoys reading it and to add the fell I must use more advanced english than I like so be nice to me, ok.

Umm Go other Nordics! Evil Sweden must be stopped! Hell kill children! Massacre inocents! Oh wait every country does that now. Disreagrd what I just said. Viva La Sweden!

Hehe, I respect the interest. Sadly I havnt have time to play this fall. Much to do at school. Even swedes gotta study you know. But Im gonna continue now over christmas. So you norweigians and danes out there, beware. Nothing will stop Sweden this time. Too long have you been unpunished for your behavior. Now is the time for justice! Now is the time for Sweden.