• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jopi

Major
18 Badges
May 9, 2003
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
The idea is to play as USA fighting the entire world. I will reserve two months of preparation time, so the war will begin on March 1st, 1936. No puppeting or suing for peace is allowed. All cheating, of course, is forbidden. The game will be played on very hard/aggressive. I will try and take many screenshots, now that I know how to cheat Geocities to allow remote linking. Expect and update tomorrow or on Saturday.

Best of luck to me.

andytimtim2004 said:
this is going to be good...will it be the entrie world or will it be russia/axis/commonwealth vs americans?

Every last nation there is.

Everyone! You are going to have quite a challenge.

Have you modded the US? Otherwise you won't be able to declare war for a long time. And even worse, you'll suffer massive dissent from doing so.

So every one is against us?

Well, gotta bring democracy to the world some how. :cool:

Zanza said:
Have you modded the US? Otherwise you won't be able to declare war for a long time. And even worse, you'll suffer massive dissent from doing so.

I loaded the game as Germany and DoWed me. I think I will disable the historical events. They would only screw up such an ahistorical game.

January 1st, 1936
FDR has a heart attack when he sees that the US army consists of five pathetic divisions. One of them is deployed to Philippines. That division is brough instantly home. FDR gets another heart attack when he sees the tech tree. We instantly began researching Bronze Working, which will take 40 turns to complete. Meanwhile, our factories are cranking out pokémon cards, bad sitcoms and fast food to keep people happy. Production of a few new inf divisions is ordered, but they will be ready in April. We position our oh-so-many divisions along the Canadian and Mexican border. And, on March the 1st, as prophecied, we are at war with every nation in the world.

bad

Jopi said:
FDR gets another heart attack when he sees the tech tree. We instantly began researching Bronze Working, which will take 40 turns to complete.

Ahh yes, CivIII! You better research bronze working so you can make spearmen that can beat tanks!