Consider this my birthday present to you I am back with a sequel... well, not exactly a sequel, but since the idea of the aar remains the same, I am going to keep the "brand" name.
Country: Roman Empire
Scenario: Mongolian Scenario (1150), version 2.03(?)
AI Aggressiveness: Aggressive
Prelude: The idea of this aar is
Realistic Goals (required):
- To preserve Roman Empire (50 points, -5 points for ea CB province not under my control by 1419)
- Crush Crusader States (10 points)
- Survive the Fourth Crusade without losing any land (10 points)
- Re-gain the control of the southern Italy (2 points for each of the following provinces: Naples, Apulia, Messina, Sicily, Malta)
- Be the leader in victory points (20 points)
Unrealistic Goals (bonus points):
- To control every Mediterranean province by 1419 (20 points, -5 points for ea Med province not under my control by 1419)
- Control 10 trading centers (10 points)
- Have all the Orthodox countries in my alliance (10 points)
No rules, except for usual no cheating, no reloading, no unreasonable editing of the savegames.
Maybe God be with my enemies for they will be the ones needing all the help they can get.