• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WA HEY LIKE IT keep it up

more :cool:

#13 Turkey
Mmm, Turkey... I'm so Hungary
In my previous games I've had some problems with Turkey. But not this time though. I declared war on July 20 1940 and all my forces were ordered to attack to Istanbul. The battle lasted mighty three hours. I split my forces to proceed to those provinces on the other side of Bospor. Since most of the Turkish army was stationed in these three provinces, they all now had 0 org. I just pursued them over the country, no big battles anymore. Turkey was annexed on Aug 26th. Now I could push to the Suez.

#14 Iraq
I walked over the French Middle East. Then I sent some 10 divisions to conquer Iraq. The rest continued to Suez. Iraq wasn't a problem to the invincible Italian army. After a month of fighting, Iraq was no more. The forces in Iraq were left to guard the former Persian, now British border. The Reds took the most of Persia, and the Brits scooped the Southern coast.

#15 Saudi Arabia
Yeah, they had joined the Allies at some point. Didn't matter, FM Balbo's 2 divs took it without problems. Annexation date: Nov 5.

On the 10th, I assaulted and took Suez. Six days later I took Alexandria. The British had had three times as many divisions in Africa as I, but they never attacked. Now they paid the price for it. I took Cairo and Port Said within the next 12 days. Now I controlled both Gibraltar and Suez as well as the whole coast of Mediterranean. Now I pushed Southwards. The British didn't put up much of a fight anymore.

#16 Oman
The mighty Oman was annexed on Dec 2.

Took some British East African provinces, nothing special.

#17 Yemen
Yet one more nation to the list, annexed on Jan 22 1941.

Addis Abeba was reclaimed on Feb 1. Rejoice! Next two months went with taking British Africa and Belgian Congo. On April 24th I captured Abadan, the British province in Persia. My goal was British India.

#18 France
My forces from Dakar finally arrived at Libreville. They had marched all the way from Tripoli. France was annexed on May 13.

Good continuing progress. When are you intending to move against the Big Red Machine?

seems to be going along smoothly when im Italy i get pissed orf with the amphib landings everywhere, specially Sicily.

N e screenies?

i never saw that many landings. My advice would be to blockade the straits of gibralter and you can avoid that annoyance.

Nice advancement of the new green empire!

After defeating France, the greedy eyes of Italy turned to their new target, South Africa. I requested & got a military access from Portugal, to be able to avoid all the low-infra provinces along the way. Meanwhile, armies of Belgium and UK were trying to desperately hold what they still posessed in Africa. Also "landings" to Caen were more of a rule than an exception. Maybe they always returned because no-one ever made it back to tell how the invasion had turned out? Anyway, down to business...

#19 Belgium
Belgium was annexed on September 14th, after over a month long battle in Banana.

#20 South Africa
South Africa was annexed 10 days after Belgium. Low organisation caused some problems, but nothing major. Africa was now pretty much under Italian control.

During the next few months, the fighting concentrated to British India. The Brits were outgunned and outnumbered. At first, all went well. But then the meager Italian force couldn't hold the occupied territory. They were able to recapture Delhi. But, soon some Italian divisions were railed to India, and the British resistance crumbled.

#21 Bhutan
Bhutan joined the Grand Italian Empire on November 29th.

#22 Tibet
Tibet was DoWed on December 14th. Italians arrived and captured Lhasa on January 21st, 1942.

Italy1942.txt

Jesus, that's a lot of green.

Tell me, why is the Britts trying to bomb paris?

To fulfill a life long ambition. :rofl:

Portugal looks like it is just asking to so a lighter shade of green.

The spring and summer 1942 were quite peaceful. German annexed Norway and Japan finished off Mongolia. At some point here I changed ministers and my IC increased from ~700 to 1100. Most of IC was spent on research, since Italian Army was large enough for now. What it lacked, though, was a decent armour.

On April 7th, the Italians invaded Perth. Somehow the transports managed to sneak past the Royal Navy. Glasgow was captured without a fight two days later. The British Isles were pretty much unguarded. A single division was sent to secure Scotland. Rest of the forces, some 5 divisions were ordered to move southwards. They met little resistance along the way. Italian units were better equipped than their British adversaries. Reinforcements were sent in mid April. London fell on May 6th. All in all, it was an easy operation. After the British forces were beaten at London, the Italians just chased them until the couldn't escape anymore.

#23 Nepal
The long march was finally over on June 23. With the help of the airforce, the Nepalese were beaten a day later.

#24 United Kingdom
Kuching was captured on July 3rd. As the Japanese had taken Singapore only VP province left was Rangoon which was defended by New Zealanders. After more and more troops were transported there, the Allied forces surrender and UK was annexed on August 4th.

#25 Siam
Right after UK had surrendered, Italy declared war upon Siam. The Siamese were no match for the Italian Army. Siam surrendered on September 8th.

#26 the Netherlands
With the help of the Japanese, Italy annexed the Netherlands on September 27th.

Italy discovered a lot of new technologies during the summer/autumn 1942, including many important doctrines. The ******* ******* programme, begun in late 1941, was carried on at full speed. It's purpose was to give Italians edge over the Germans, the Russians and the Americans.

#28 Australia
Annexing Australia took a long a time, as usual (I never bother to ferry enough troops there...) It was only a matter of time. They didn't have a chance, they were underequipped and outnumbered. Australia was annexed to Italy on January 24th, 1943.

#29 New Zealand
New Zealand was annexed on February 12th, with some parts of the North Island left in Japanese hands.

#30 Afghanistan
Italian forces were positioned to strike the provinces of Kabul and Herat as soon as the war began. War was declared on March 11th and 15 days later, Afghanistan surrendered.

15 days to conquer Afghanistan, good job.

screenshot please :)

#31 Canada
The last, best hope for democracy. It failed. Our forces from New Zealand and France landed to Vancouver and Halifax on May 1st and 3rd, respectively. They reached Ottawa on May 19th. Canada surrendered as their capital fell. For the next five minutes, Italy was at peace, first time for 7 years. After the people began displaying their dissatisfaction, war was declared on Costa Rica.

(#32 Nationalist China)
Japan was struggling to capture the last Chinese VP provinces. I decided to give them a hand. Italy DoWed on July 25th. The Chinese were caught off guard. Their defenses crumbled soon. Japan annexed both Chinas in September.

In October, the Axis Declared war on USA and the Philippines.

#33 Switzerland
The last year all new divisions were deployed to Rome, since I couldn't think anything useful to do with them. Now they could invade Switzerland. We delcared war on them October 25th, and 20 days later Switzerland was no more.

#34 Ireland
We landed to Dublin on December 5th. We had to pursue the fleeing Irish forces to Cork, in order to finally get Graziani up to skill level 6. Ireland was annexed after that.

On January 7th Soviets annexed Tannu Tuva. This major change in the balance of power (<-- sarcasm) amazed us a lot. How come they annex their own allies?!
The next year we spent mostly researching new stuff for the army. Just to keep the annexation count goin up we attacked

#35 Sinkiang
This wasn't a major operation. It took us over a month to march to their capital, while the battle took couple of days. Soon they were also a part of our nation.

Now we were standing at crossroads. To pursue our destiny with Germany, and help them finish off the Soviets, or to seek challenge from USA. We waited few months, and when it seemed that ze Germans couldn't take the VPs near Ural we began shipping troops to Canada. With four transports, it took some time. In December, Bitter Peace kicked in, and gave Germany all the Soviet territory West of Ural. Soon, Sweden, Paraguay and Bolivia joined the Axis and Japan annexed Philippines.

As 1945 dawned, the final battle was approaching...