+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No time limit mod !

No time limit mod !

I d like to know if there s a no time limit patch for version 1.05c of HOI ..
    Toujours vivants !!

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

NTL v1.2 for 1.05b works on 1.05c. Some people have reported problems but I don't think any have been verified as bugs. Get it at RoadtoWar.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Hmmmm...not sure then...If it was 100% sure i would look for it ..I don t want my prefered game crashing...
    Toujours vivants !!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou
    NTL v1.2 for 1.05b works on 1.05c. Some people have reported problems but I don't think any have been verified as bugs. Get it at RoadtoWar.

it crashes more at the end though

InterGender Wrestling Champion juhog's Avatar

Here is my new time limit patcher for 1.05c. You can set end date yourself. Just run it in HoI directory and type in year. EDIT: Now also for 1.06!

OFFTOPIC:
    No Time Limit for Vic 1.02
    No Time Limit for Vic 1.03
    Last edited by juhog; 30-05-2004 at 22:29.

crashes the game - nt

nt

Does this work with 1.06?

Bandwidth Exceeded.
    "Peace is often the end result of war."

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocities
    Bandwidth Exceeded.

Roadtowar is down untill until the end of the month

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by h345
    Roadtowar is down untill until the end of the month
    They need a backup site or something (or money for more bandwidth). When a new HoI or mod patch comes out they run out of bandwidth halfway through the month from all the downloads.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

Procer hinted that he was moving to a server where bandwidth would no longer be a problem for RtW. Probably won't be "up" until June, though. Until, then we all have to find a way to wait patiently (not my specialty ).

EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Aly
    Does this work with 1.06?
    I'd like the answer to this question also. Just downloaded the patch.

It should work. The data it changes (10 bytes) has moved but it seems to still find it OK.

Playing EU4

EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou
    It should work. The data it changes (10 bytes) has moved but it seems to still find it OK.
    Thanks for the info. will try it out tonight.

Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Didn't work for me and I have 1.06...now i cant even load the game without crashing.

Crusader Kings II

hmm it works fine for me Keln. You do need it for the Great War mod and I've never had a problem with it
    BulgAARia Attack of the mighty Bulgars!

FM for Africa in
    The War to End All wAARs

InterGender Wrestling Champion juhog's Avatar

I made a new NTL-patcher for 1.06 as the previous one I posted in this thread doesn't work with it. Grab it here.

I did also edit my first post to avoid confusion.

USAGE: Copy to HoI directory and run. It does changes to HoI.exe, so backup it.
    Errare humanum est. But as I don't make errors, I am over you, mortals.

Owner of EU2 1.08, HoI 1.06, Victoria 1.03c, CK 1.04a and HoI2 1.1!

Quote Originally Posted by juhog
    Here is my new time limit patcher for 1.05c. You can set end date yourself. Just run it in HoI directory and type in year. EDIT: Now also for 1.06!
    None of your links seem to be working. I can get to //noheva.com/ but not your patchers.

Playing EU4

RoadtoWar is back up

does the NTL allows to start any scenario from a date before 1936?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast