• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(24196)

Second Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2003
sirdog.1hwy.com
August 2,- I have set my trade so I receive 500 small arms and canned food.
My budget is set so that the people are paying about half taxes.
Also, the German Imperial Army is preparing to invade Benelux and
sweep down into France.
October 6,-My armies are along the Benelux border. Also, I have recently
qllowed sufferage, cost me nearly all my money, but I have 1000
Pounds coming in so it didn't matter that much. I am now going
to start some recruiting.

October 6,- Declared war on Luxembourg
October 15,- Recruited 10 Dragoon divisons.
October 24,- Annexed Luxembourg and declared war on the Netherlands.

Kicking Butt and taking name
is the name of this game!
The Netherlands wont last much longer.

January 30,- Just recruited 6 more Dragoon divisons.
July 9,- Peace with the Dutch. Leewarden, Groningen, Assen, Maasstrict, and Zwolle to the Germans.

Last edited:
I have know clue how to make screen shots. I wish I knew. I am also not sure how to get pictures onto the forums. (Don't just say use the image tag. I need to know what to put into it.)

Then you upload it to a site, and put the URL to the pic itself in the IMG tags... or did you know that already? Well if you don't, now you do and you won't have to worry about it later :)

Here is a link to help with your screenshots. Hope it helps.

Just curious - why the start in 1881 as opposed to 1914? Just to get a head start? Makes sense to me, but are you planning on doing any colonization?

And I'm not sure kicking butt and taking names is the only name of the game in this particular game. It's fun, but difficult to do without the necessary funds. Here's to kicking some Frenchie arse though. :rofl: Good luck.

What? Why can't you just continue with the story, without screenies? :confused: :(

Indeed. screenies do not make an aar. can't you just continue without them?

I agree. Screenshots are nice, but if you can't do that, describe it to us instead. We all know the map. We just want to read about some good butt-whippin'! :D