• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wilhelm II. said:
But zanza has made pictures which works very well in the game! ;)
I made it the same way as XieChengnuo. Just saved the palette of one of the event-pictures (apparently they do all have the same) and worked with that one.

Halibutt said:
The problem is: when I convert it to 24-bit bmp, it becomes much bigger in size than the rest of the event graphics. Would it work anyway?
Cheers

The go from 61kb to 150kb, and when I tried with the pallete, the became kind of bleached. I will try today, instead of converting the old BMP, to recreate a new from the beggining.

Ask a moderator to rename a stick this thread, this will be very important in the future.

Hey! You can also do it in PSP! Yay! Just open the template, create the image with the right size, and paste the image into the template as a new layer. Tada! :)

Please

Hello everybody, I am trying to mod my vicky by adding airplanes as a new unit (not brigade) and I was wondering if any of you guys would like to help me do so? A step by step thingy, as you have done in this thread before. It would be really cool to have airplanes, but I need images to get it working :p

quick question on the font palette. The font color used in the budget interface for the tax percents and others , is unreadable for me. How would I go about making it black?
Thanks in advance

mumia said:
1. capitals: gfx\Interface\cities.bmp
2. leaders: gfx\Interface\frontend\leaders.bmp
Thanks for the reply. Here's another one:
How do the flag types (fascist, republic etc.) actually change? What has to be done? I mean, if there's monarchy in my country, shouldn't I have the flag named XXXmonarch.bmp?

Last edited:
Liiwo said:
Thanks for the reply. Here's another one:
How do the flag types (fascist, republic etc.) actually change? What has to be done? I mean, if there's monarchy in my country, shouldn't I have the flag named XXXmonarch.bmp?

there are events ad hoc in the revolution.txt
the command is
command = { type = flagname which = "commie/republic/monarch/fascist/eccecc" }

but they only fire when revolutions happen, i tried a few days ago to do events in order to change the flag if the government changes in every case..but now i'm working on hoi and i don't know if the events are right

guy_montag said:
there are events ad hoc in the revolution.txt
the command is
command = { type = flagname which = "commie/republic/monarch/fascist/eccecc" }

but they only fire when revolutions happen, i tried a few days ago to do events in order to change the flag if the government changes in every case..but now i'm working on hoi and i don't know if the events are right
Thanks for the reply, although I figured it out myself during these 8 months...