Country: Germany Kingdom
Scenario: Mongolian Scenario (1150)
AI Aggressiveness: Aggressive
Prelude: This aar is inspired by mfigueras' and C.V. Mannerheim's aars. I fell in love with Mongolian Scenario and played test games as Almohads and Kiev. Enjoyed it a lot. Very soon I noticed a country that had a lot of potential, but seemed to disintegrate within first ten years of every game. This country was German Kingdom.
- To preserve German Kingdom no matter what it takes
- Keep the Imperial Crown as long as possible
- Keep crusader states alive
- Italy should be either directly or indirectly controlled by the German Kingdom
- No concessions to rival rulers of the Empire - Germany's unity should be preserved
- Honor the commitments
- Never ally with the infidel or pagan country (including Mongols if they arrive to Europe)
- Pope should be respected, but disobeyed when his requests threaten Imperial authority
- New rules may be added if they follow the spirit of the old rules
- New goals may be added even if the old ones are not yet achieved
As usual, there won't be any pictures, but plenty of screenshots.
Hope everyone will enjoy it.