• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Biggest M said:
There is an actual macedonian race in macedonia you know, they staged an uprising in 1903 for their on nation only to be crushed.
Which was crafted by Tito himself. :) IMRO or VMRO, was a Bulgarian terrorist organisation.

Tunch Khan said:
Which was crafted by Tito himself. :) IMRO or VMRO, was a Bulgarian terrorist organisation.
terrorist..... ?:confused: surely social bandit is a better term.... ;)
Seriously... they should be regarded as Bulgarians for game purposes...

Kurdistani said:
terrorist..... ?:confused: surely social bandit is a better term.... ;)
Seriously... they should be regarded as Bulgarians for game purposes...
What the hel is your problem with the terrorists? Have you any idea about IMRO actions? The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend you know.

Keep it civil people. Let's not drag current events (or peosonal views of current events) into the discussion.

Tunch Khan said:
What the hel is your problem with the terrorists? Have you any idea about IMRO actions? The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend you know.
Relax I am joking...
On the point... there is no point at making a seperate Macadonian culture..
But may be it would be good to make a Macedonian revolter...

back to start

am...you didnt mean lithuanian pop in north poland :) becide, maybe someone can help me - how to change name of some cultures?(like bellorusian/gudian to north_lithuanian :) )?

Could someone please make me POP files compared to actual situation in former Yugoslavia? Only in the Balkans.

Voss said:
Could someone please make me POP files compared to actual situation in former Yugoslavia? Only in the Balkans.

I can give this a go for you. What time period do you want Yugoslavia's population to be from, etc... though?? PM me with specific details if you are still looking for help with this.

Also, I think the Madagascar URL on the first post is a bit messed up. The end of the URL bracket thing is missing, making it look a little strange.

This is the single link for it, if anyone wanted it: Madagascar (replacement, addition)

People could've retrieved that from the first post, but it is there for those that aren't so good with computers.

Last edited:
Hey do you have an Afrikaaner POP? THat would be really neat since Afrikaans werent nearly related to the dutch by the late 1880s
Indeed, this mod has become part of VIP some... 5 years ago. And hasn't been developed since then. VIP is the way to go then.

This thread is closable now, I believe...
Cheers