• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by elbasto
Being the pope you should really try to conquer jesuralem!:D

Ah, to hell with that! You can't let The Ottomans live! Form a grand coallition, I say! :p

having about 7 years left of game play and only 4 transports, 24 ironclads and one DN(I build those on one occasion, when you got a income of 24 000 each day and 30 000 exports, well 24 ironclads are nothing:D ).

We'll see how this ends....

A sequel to the award winning medieval: total war
PIMP the POPE: TOTAL WAR
They keept marching and marching, ohh the horror

It is time to increase our army that is currently at place nr 6th in power ranking, a quick glance in the ledger post us like this:

GB: 766 divisons, aka 7,66 million men(auch)
Germany: 637(might be a problem)
Austria: 442
Pope: 316

Hmm, only 60 manpower....

Quick cruise through colonies boost my manpower by 800.
Let's build a few divisons to boost the papacys army.

Pope_1.JPG

I said a few....*bash aide in the head* well it will have to do for now.

in 2 years my army went from 3 million to 5,5 million(the marvels of colonies and a big fat bank account).

Time to stomp the french, but the germans were on to me, and they declared war on russia to gain more prestige(hey only "7000" prestige seperating us).

Let's see what I and the french got:

POPE2.JPG

ohh this is going to be so cruel, forgive me god thy I are about to make great sin and kill many many french

*booming voice*

"THY ARE FORGIVEN, now spank them godly"

After a week or 2 most of france is under my heel

Pope3.JPG

Time to push the big diplomacu button, don't you think? But they can't be THAT stupid and agree to give me all their provinces except paris, now can they?

*WRONG*
Check out my income from trade and taxes:)

Pope4.JPG

I the Pope laughed a higly evil laughter and then crossed my chest.
WHAT CAN STOP ME NOW? HUH? HAHAHA*ooh*

pope5.JPG

Not good...realy not good.
All papal forces were quickly send to defend the newly formed Magi*erase not*, Magi-pimp line, against some crushing odds...
(please tell me if i'm screwed or screwed)

pope6.JPG

"More troops, we need more tropps, ahhh huge-wave-of-germans
to many, can't breath...."

The battle at epinal, 71 german divisons vs mine 21, still help in doses of 15 divisons army by the "10 pack" were on its way, and in Verdun 216 000 germans fought against mine 234 000.

pope7.JPG

But, beeing a servant of the divine I still have a couple of tricks in my sleeve.

Stay tunned for the final battle....war...whatever.

The problem I have is that the germans got 1 million more men than I and half of my army I have to keep spread out to hold down revolts.

my population increases though by 1,2 million each month:)

Ohh and the peace thing, first I outnumber them very much, I destroyed their army, captured all of their homeland(still my war score was at 76%).

"The only thingh the french should be allowed to host is a invasion"
:D

FINAL BATTLE
Showdown, power overwhelming.

Part 1, fall of verdun.

Papacy HQ, Battlezone verdun.
The bunker shook under the heavy german bombardment, the command personnel were running around, talking into radios or sending of messages to the front line troops.
The papal commander, Damiani were talking with East france defence HQ.
"Send reinforcments, we are outnumbered 80 to 1, the left flank has been breached, they just keep comming!"
HQ:"Hold your ground untill reinfrocments from center 1 and north 2 can arrive to relive you, we are currently chifting all troops in france.
Your orders are to hold long enough for our new front line to stableize, do not fail us commander, 1 million men are on their way"
"Yes sir...."

Damiani hanged up and rushed over to the tactic table showing hostile forces and friendly, the hostile ones were very many more, with over 120 000 of them dead they still keept comming.

In the meantime, 72 divisons started training, french peasants were mobilized to fill the ranks, they were more than willing to defend their home against the germans.

France central command, papal forces HQ
General Dipliani:
"We should base our defences along the north west italian fortresses, while keeping a large force in southe west france along these ridges, that way the germans will be stretched thin"
Commander Demonde:
"May I suggest that we take addvantage over Paris neutrailty in this war, there is only one way to pas north of Paris, if we can set up a line going south down to switzerland, we might be able to hold with fewer troops, what do you think supreme commander?"
Supreme commander:
"That sounds best, send the 6th Paladin army to take up place in the central line, Gods wrath can hold the south, Light bringers can be posted south of paris.
How is our forces at verdun holding?"
Aide:
"over 1 million dead on both sides, we have suffered a 80% causilties, the germans have only suffered 60%"
Supreme Commander:
"Order them to retreat north, with the forces from north west france they will be our mot numerous army, post them north of paris, they should count more than 1,2 million men even with the severe casulties they have suffered.
Deploy our newly trianed 200 000 men forces along the southern flank, but send most of them of the Light bringer amry that is currently only fielding 290 000 men, give me a report on our forces there when you are done, and order the retreat of our Chemount forces to, they won't be able to hold much longer."
Commander Demonde:"what about our franko spanish border guard divisons, they are counting more than 600 000 men!"
Supreme commander:" Yes, leave a small border guard only and get those men up to the front."

A while later, the Papal forces have suceeded with their retreat and are forming up, the gemrans are lagging behind thanks to their incompetent commander, Franz

Berlin, German army HQ
Kaiser Wilhelm:" Austria have joined, aswell as the ottomans, we are now outnumbering those italians with over 4 million men, victory is ours! If it were not for that incompetent commander of ours, they have retreated and he has still not advanced?"
Aide:" That is correct, our new allies, the belgians and the Dutch have send a proposal"
*Hands over letter to the kaiser*
Kaiser Wilhelm:"Let's see:
"In a effort to aid you, supreme ruler of Europe we are sending our best commander to you, do what you see fit with him, he should arrive shortly"
Very well, send him to the front, he can "take car of" Franz, hehehehe"

East france german HQ
Commander Franz:"What? replaced? By who?"
Cloaked figure:" By I...., you have been...removed from duty Commander..."
A long tentacle grabs Franz and drags him screaming away.
Cloaked Figure:" Give me status report"
A aide shuddering hands over a report
Cloaked Figure:"Our frontal forces counts 3 million men strong, main army 220 divisons, secondary assualt army 42.
Enemy divions and armies:
North france: 126 divisons, former Verdun forces together with reinforcements, estimated difficulty: EXTREME
North defence line, light bringer army: 360 000 men, estimated dificulty: LIGHT
6th paladin army: 400 000 men, estimated resistance MEDIUM
Swiss guard army: 570 000 men, estimated resistence HARD
GODs WRATH: 400 000 men, estimated resistence MEDIUM/HARD
South defence force: 400 000 men, resistance capabilities unknown.
Cloaked figure: Ahh, finally let's crush these fools, a frontal assualt against...6th PALADIN ARMY, commence attack with main assualt army now.
this is going to be fun.....hehehe..."

Central French command Papacy HQ
Supreme commander:" My lord, the germans have started a all out assualt on the paladin army, what is your orders?
Pimp the pope:"Send detatchments out of the Swiss guard forces and Gods wrath, we shall outnumber them this time...the entrence of austria in this war greatly complicate things, for now all new recruits are beeing send to venice, 4 million men against our 500 000 sodliers do not bode well if it were not for our heavy forts and what is the name of this new commander the enemy has?"
Supreme commander:" It's *vispers*"
Pimp the pope:"Him....my nemesis reviled, commenceopperations, strike back at our foes, show them the supperiorety of the true god"

Chapter 2, the flesh of fallen angels

Papacy main HQ, rome
Aide:" The franko german front have stabilized, but a 1 million man austrian army has beggun it's assualt on milan, another force is attacking the province north of vencie and Trieste has fallen, what are your orders?"
Supreme commander:"Send forces from the north defence force in france, 150 000 men should do it for now, deploy all our new deployed forces in vencie sector, we are royaly screwed...."
Pimp the pope:"Have faith commander, aslong as gods grace shine upon us victory will be ours!"
command staff: amen.
A plane pilot runs in and hands over a letter to the Pope
Pimp the pope:" from who? Ohh...him...
"I'm quite satisfied with the millions of dead in this war, why don't we meet Pope...so we can discus your surrender? My forces are mustering, not even you will stand in my way, meet me in the abonden cathedral of Orleans and don't bring any soldiers...."
Aide:" you ain't gonna fall for that, will you?"
Pimp the pope:"i must face him, our only hope lies within a peace unless this entire world will be consumed by his evil, I'm leaving, prepare a plane"
Aide:" I did not know you could fly"
Pimp the pope:"I can fly anything with wings...."

In the skies of orleans, artillery rumbeling under him as german soldiers storm machine gun nests with only men.
Pimp the pope:"Ahh the cathedral, and no forces in the area, good"
The plane start it's decent and touch down on a small unblamished strip of land outside the small town, the pope jumps out and walks to the cathedral doors, witch stand open.
The curch had been hit several times by bombs and artillery shells, at some time infantery had also made this their last stance against the geman hordes.
Blood painted the walls red and at the altar a man dressed in black stood holding a bible.
Pimp the pope:" A precense I have not felt in...you!"
Hooded figure: "Yes it is I. I will take great pleasure in your death..."
Pimp the pope:"The light shines upon me, you will only bring death to yourself this day"
The pope takes up "mean as hell stance"
Hooded figure:"Ohh, I'm afraid I won't battle you quiet yet...hehe, BLORGH!"
A large mass of tentacles and rotten green flesh leaps(or jumps...) out of the shadows and lashes it's many tentacles at the pope.
The pope quickly dodges them and sends his cross flying right into the moth of the beast, wich starts to shake and explodes in a blast of light
Harbringer of Goo:"nooo BLOORGH!! It's Impossible.."
Before he has time to finnish the line the Pope makes a huge leap and lands infront of the harbringer of Goo and rips his skull out and beat the harbringer to death with it.
The harbringer collapses and is consumed by flames, Peace have come to europe once again, rid of the Harbringers evil influence a peace treaty is signed with the german alliance, only giving them a small strip of land, including Verdun.

Finall stats:
Tha papal states:
Population: 377 million
Manpower: 2022
Military power(third) 620 divisons
Prestige(first): 3869
Money: 168265120£( :D )
Ìndustry power(second after germany): 4294

Germanys army: 814 divisons
Austria: 450
GB: 675

RANKING
GERMANY: 22487
THE POPE: 12652
AUSTRIA: 8213
GREAT BRITTAIN: 6125
RUSSIA: 5518
CSA: 3784
SPAIN: 3459
PORTUGAL: 3436

This has been a very fun AAR to write, of to new conquests!
Pimp out.

ROFLMAO, AAR crossover! :rofl: :D :D Heh, that's the end then? Aw, too bad. But we always have the Harbinger of Goo AAR, right? (or did the death of the harbringer mean the end of that one too :p)