• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hi all

Has anyone been able to get Victoria in Switzerland? I am looking for either the SF or the PAN version (I don't want the French translation, as it was less than impressive on EU...:rolleyes: ). I have tried to order it online through dvdboffice, EB, betafon and chips&bits, so far no luck... My last hope is strategic-plus but they say the restocks should only be there by friday. I was hoping to get it before next week :(

Welp, here's hoping someone has a tip for me :)

Thanks in advance!

Wrong forum....;)

Last edited:
I ordered it from Koch's website on november 25, and I got an email tonight saying the order was "in Bearbeitung", i.e. "in treatment". Now what that means, I am really not sure...

I just rechecked the website now and strangely the publication date (which used to be Nov 26) has disappeared. The shop icon still says "jetzt vorbestellen" (pre-order now)... :mad:

EDIT: I just spoke to a clerk and he confirmed that the release date had been moved to 17 December.... oh boy.

Last edited:
hmpf... same with Amazon.de
all of a sudden the pub date was removed.
I've ordered it from Amazon.com in the US now.

CDon

order it from cdon.com. It maybe a danish site, but the game is in english.

http://www.cdon.com/product.phtml?prod=211509

I ordered it from them and 2 days later i got the game. Of course i live in Denmark.

Sincerely Kim Sandberg

Last edited:
Re: CDon

Originally posted by KimSand
order it from cdon.com. It maybe a danish site, but the game is in english.

http://www.cdon.com/product.phtml?prod=211509

I ordered it from them and 2 days later i got the game. Of course i live in Denmark.
One proplem, tho'. cdon.com delivers games only to Nordic countries.

For Nordic customers on the other hand, I'll recommend cdon.com (they delivered my copy of Vicky :D ), but that's not the point of this thread I guess ;)

Rafiki