+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Victoria in Switzerland?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2

Unhappy Victoria in Switzerland?

Hi all

Has anyone been able to get Victoria in Switzerland? I am looking for either the SF or the PAN version (I don't want the French translation, as it was less than impressive on EU... ). I have tried to order it online through dvdboffice, EB, betafon and chips&bits, so far no luck... My last hope is strategic-plus but they say the restocks should only be there by friday. I was hoping to get it before next week

Welp, here's hoping someone has a tip for me

Thanks in advance!

The Little Corporal Morpheus506's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult

Wrong forum....
    Last edited by Morpheus506; 25-11-2003 at 13:14.
    WW Results: Won: 3 | Survived but lost: 1 | Lynched: 9 | Killed by Hunter: 1 | Eaten: 10
    Roles: Villager: 11 | Wolf: 7 (once turned) | Sorcerer: 3 | Seer: 2 | Priest: 2 | Apprentice: 1 | Hunter: 1 ||| Leader: 1 | Spiritually Attuned: 1

Winner of: Werewolf XXXV: Whodunnit?, Werewolf Lite LI: Prohibition and Werewolf Lite CXXXV: The Time Machine

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -- Albert Einstein

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2

Oops sorry I meant to post that in the general forum... would some admin kindly move it over there?

I got Victoria in Geneva yesterday (the SF version)

How/Where?

Not working

Moved

V

Thanks! Sorry about that... having two windows open at the same time proved a little too much for my non-multitask brain

Ask Pixel Software if they still have copies left (they didn't have a lot to start with)

Thanks a bunch!

KOCH Media will release the German/English version in December and I think it will be available in Switzerland.

Patric
    No sig...

Thank you Patric. In fact I just checked their website and it says it should be available as of November 26. Hurray

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

I had a little chat with a softunity clerk half an hour ago. ( Softunity is the selling department of Kochmedia ). He told me that the german version of the game will be released on dezember 17!!!

I ordered it from Koch's website on november 25, and I got an email tonight saying the order was "in Bearbeitung", i.e. "in treatment". Now what that means, I am really not sure...

I just rechecked the website now and strangely the publication date (which used to be Nov 26) has disappeared. The shop icon still says "jetzt vorbestellen" (pre-order now)...

EDIT: I just spoke to a clerk and he confirmed that the release date had been moved to 17 December.... oh boy.
    Last edited by Notger; 27-11-2003 at 15:09.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

hmpf... same with Amazon.de
    all of a sudden the pub date was removed.
    I've ordered it from Amazon.com in the US now.

EU3:HttT: Switzerland eating Germany - feels good in so many ways...
    KoH AAR: Highland Health - how the pursuit of a healthy lifestyle led to Scotland and more!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

CDon

order it from cdon.com. It maybe a danish site, but the game is in english.

http://www.cdon.com/product.phtml?prod=211509

I ordered it from them and 2 days later i got the game. Of course i live in Denmark.

Sincerely Kim Sandberg
    Last edited by KimSand; 04-12-2003 at 12:05.
    I want the world.......

P.S. And EvE WAS by far the best MMO, wipes its MWD fitted beeehind with WoW and alikes.

Re: CDon

Originally posted by KimSand
    order it from cdon.com. It maybe a danish site, but the game is in english.

http://www.cdon.com/product.phtml?prod=211509

I ordered it from them and 2 days later i got the game. Of course i live in Denmark.
    One proplem, tho'. cdon.com delivers games only to Nordic countries.

For Nordic customers on the other hand, I'll recommend cdon.com (they delivered my copy of Vicky ), but that's not the point of this thread I guess

Rafiki

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

For anyone who wan'st the panvision version go to www.scandinaviangames.com

It's in English!

+ Reply to Thread