• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(20935)

Private
Oct 19, 2003
Visit site
O.K. here is my plan:

I will not conquer the world.
I will not cheat.
I am not very good at this game.

This is what I plan to do:

Germany begins the game very fragmented I will then follow the thoughts of one German man, Adolf Hitler. This should get a reaction.

1 - I shall unite all German speaking peoples.
1.1 - That includes Anshluss (Union) with Austria
1.2 - Also included is the Baltic countries, ie: Teutonic order.

2 - I will gain lebensraum (living space) to the East.

3 - I will establish the Greater Germany as a world power by colonising large chunks of the world. (And Bavaria doesn't have a single explorer...)

4 - And I might just humilate France every now and again.

I have also seen a coule of 'Greater Germany' AAr's lying around, so I will do everything in WW2 mode. (maybe this should be in the HOI forums?) I am starting today, so first installment coming soon.

All this done in the Grand Campaign Version 1.7.

Just be careful...playing with AH in the 15th century can be detrimental to german health:)

It is the beginning

On the First of January 1401 young Adriaan Heinstoffen was bon just off the Austrian-Bavarian border. His parents were minor nobles and his education adequate. AT age eighteen fed up with being part of one of the stronger countries in Europe he immigrated to Austria's smaller neighbour, Bavaria. Known for its beerhalls and short dark burly men he fitted in well being short dark and not quite so burly himself.

When in Bavaria he immediately set about getting into government. Now young Adriaan had many radical ideas. The Holy Roman Empire had 'always' existed before now, but he dreamed of making the German people great, why did they have to be a petty patchwork of nations? Surely Germany could be as great as France? And was his origanal goal in life.

After a year of extreme political laddering Adriaan became the Governer of Bavaria on his 19 birthday. Two days later he had joined in a milatary alliance with Austria. Things were looking good, first on his list of things to do were to get vassals and annex them, easy in concept, but you can't get a bad reputation, yet.

AH sounds like a nice fellow....of course Adriaan Heinstoffen makes no exception, but I wonder: has he got any secret plans?