• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my God, they killed Etienne! You bastards!

Apart from that, wonderful stuff, yet again. To be honest, I have enjoyed the more recent story lines to the the ones as the start of the season. You are really in a purple patch with your writing at the moment, canonized.

@ Qorten & Canonized, also thanks for the birthday wishes. Much appreciated.

i'm very glad :D I felt this particular arc has been much more solid than the earlier portions of this season :D As for the purple patch , what do you mean XD I'm open to discussion !

The puzzle plates have been completed and I wanted to line them up for you . I was hoping someone might solve the puzzle before the end , but since I feel as perhaps I might have been too cryptic and since the next update (which will reveal what the puzzle refers to) is coming up , I thought I'd refresh everyone's memory with some commentary on each .

puzzleplate1.jpg

First plate , as 4th Dimension cleverly pointed out (+15 points to you :D) This is from notpron a notoriously difficult internet puzzle . Google it and feel free to waste hours away trying to get forward in levels :D I think my friends and I managed to get to level 45 or something before it just got too hard for us .

Indeed , I wanted this plate to refer to a puzzle so as to set the mood .

puzzleplate2.jpg

The second plate . As we discussed earlier , the underwater incidences are important including a link to Raul/Pablo from Season II . The choice of actor is also important in this . He's , obviously , found elsewhere in Season III XD

temporarypuzzleplate3.jpg

I transitioned away from including the titles to put less stress on the solver . It also went along with the choice of having a blank background .

temporarypuzzleplate4.jpg

Gee , I wonder what game that is . I also wonder where I've seen that in Timelines before ..

temporarypuzzleplate5.jpg

The interesting thing with this one is that it doesn't have numbers associated to it . The placement of the black dot seems to be in a place that's been mentioned in this season .. and in other seasons .

headache1.jpg

Hmm .. what's afflicting this man ?

temporarypuzzleplate7.jpg

Nice car , don't you think ? Something's off with that lettering , don't you think ?

temporarypuzzleplate8.jpg

Hmm .. who is that ? And what does he want ?

Good luck to the solvers :D hope someone gets it before the next update

No clue... Whatsoever... Too complicated... Small brains...

Only thing tahat I notice is that the one with the car is pointing to 007. But that's obvious.

The letters spell out Trey (dot) Com...but that website takes you to some bloke named Trey Anastasio...no idea.

No clue... Whatsoever... Too complicated... Small brains...

Well at least don't let the Dutch get it before you XD

Only thing tahat I notice is that the one with the car is pointing to 007. But that's obvious.

What kind of car is it , do you recognize it ?

The letters spell out Trey (dot) Com...but that website takes you to some bloke named Trey Anastasio...no idea.

Close but no cigar XD

It's ok guys. We have a few months to do it, haha.

Whoahoho!;):p

har har har XD working on it as we speak actually

"If Trey Coom doesn't come home (picture 1) and take a bath (picture 2) right this instant, until he's spotless (picture 3) rather than the dirty green with spots (picture 4), not to forget shaving his hair (picture 5), he'll give his parents such a headache (picture 6) that they might have to reconsider getting him a car (picture 7) with driver (picture 8) for his birthday"

The numbers are obviously the false hints Canonized referred to when he first introduced the puzzle.

Do you think you could possibly vague it up a little bit!?!

"If Trey Coom doesn't come home (picture 1) and take a bath (picture 2) right this instant, until he's spotless (picture 3) rather than the dirty green with spots (picture 4), not to forget shaving his hair (picture 5), he'll give his parents such a headache (picture 6) that they might have to reconsider getting him a car (picture 7) with driver (picture 8) for his birthday"

The numbers are obviously the false hints Canonized referred to when he first introduced the puzzle.

Do you think you could possibly vague it up a little bit!?!

How about a hint then: only half the numbers are relevant . the last plate contains the key to the numbers XD

I'm sure that the identity of the man in the last panel is important, but I can't remember who he is...

You could PM it to me and discount me from the running if I get it...?

Black hat guy is Fibonacci. Some of the numbers, but not all, on the frames are Fibonacci numbers (from a series where the sum of the 2 preceding numbers equals the third number) but I haven't had time to try to decode the significance of the different placements of the Fib and non-Fib numbers.

Since when did this become xkcd?

OMG, now I know why the character is called Randall!!!

I PMed you my solution, Canonized...let's hope it's right...:D

Is the answer 42?

The cake is a lie?

Trey is Otto Preminger?

Canonized has given me credit and Davout partial credit for figuring it out. Without the Fibonacci clue I would never have been able to do it. Canonized also gave me the green-light to post the solution here.

Here it is, along with my train of thought. Enjoy.

T (1, 1) (L, R)
R (1, 1) (T, B)
E (34, 55) (T, B)
Y (5, 8) (T, B)
DOT (Back of Head)
C (8, 13) (L, T)
O/ Zero (2, 2, 3, 3) (L, T, R, B)
-Perhaps the double letter means it applies twice...
M (5, 8) (L, R)

TROOMYCE

DOT is a 'stop'

Fib sequence L/R
TOM

Fib sequence T/B
ROYCE
Assume that the Y goes in Royce, since it's the only thing that makes sense...

Presto!

Puzzle Plates:

Tom.Royce

Isn't Trey Coom also the name of the main interludes character in part 3?

Also, I am still so confused over the relevance of some of the background pics for the puzzle plates.