• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Count Day Three​

Heim: 5
Slinky(370), jonti(380), Hax(384), Phillep(euro 382 -> the_split 432 -> Heim 443), Skarion(mr.g 379 -> HC 436 -> HAx 441 -> Heim 446)

Hax: 4
Euro(385), nautilu(411), HC(440), Heim(449)

EURO: 1
the_split(409)

Not Voted: MrG :( , Steed Both will be subbed!

Day Three and Night Four

"Miss Lannister, this can't go on like this! We need to do something, anything. Actives are dropping dead each night. Today we again found two bodies.
Both of them ware regular actives. Both of them cut like chickens."
It seemed like she rolled her eyes a little..."You really think I don't know all of this already?" She looked at him with a little grin.
"So why isn't anything happening to stop it, why does it seem like everyone is sleeping?" George was mad at her but most of all he was angry with himself. He failed and he had to make it right...
Miss Lannister moved leaned forward a bit "Don't worry, the solution is underway as we speak..." Again with a little grin.

You lynch Heimdall the villager
You hunt jonti-h the villager

Phail hunt was phail.

Sub please!

Having followed the game, and seeing his bs in action. I propose we rid ourselves of Euro. He doubted Version 1 of me, caused the seer to get hunted, and seems to be acting like a wolfish Euro. He knows that the Seer is dead, so he is making all sorts of of BS up.

Vote Euro

Having followed the game, and seeing his bs in action. I propose we rid ourselves of Euro. He doubted Version 1 of me, caused the seer to get hunted, and seems to be acting like a wolfish Euro. He knows that the Seer is dead, so he is making all sorts of of BS up.

Vote Euro

he does seem to have been controlling the vote recently

VOTE EUROO7!

Vote Euro
And then I was the deciding vote which got Olaus lynched. Right, I'm the obvious wolf. :wacko:

And then I was the deciding vote which got Olaus lynched. Right, I'm the obvious wolf. :wacko:

Well, just playing devil's advocate here, but that would give you an excuse if anyone tried to argue that you were a wolf. Although i don't see you as the type of player to sacrifice your own packmate, i have seen stranger and more unthinkable things in this game.

I have sacrificed my packmates, and in very foolish manner in the past. That you think I would sacrifice Olaus is just disturbing.

it would also ensure that at least one baddie survived while the village thought he was a goodie. For a recent example, Capibara unsuccessfully tried to use this tactic in this game when he though he had the seer in his grasp.

Edit: yes, i don't see you stabbing an old hand in the back, but i have seen much much stranger and cold-blooded things before.

it would also ensure that at least one baddie survived while the village thought he was a goodie. For a recent example, Capibara unsuccessfully tried to use this tactic in this game when he though he had the seer in his grasp.

Edit: yes, i don't see you stabbing an old hand in the back, but i have seen much much stranger and cold-blooded things before.
So why do you vote me?

Also, how do you explain that I suspected Jens of being the seer on day one, but he was not hunted until night three? You were the GM of the game in which I hunted Jens because I suspected him the seer. You should know that I am usually the one in charge of hunt orders in packs. I would not have let Jensthemens live an extra day.

So why do you vote me?

Also, how do you explain that I suspected Jens of being the seer on day one, but he was not hunted until night three? You were the GM of the game in which I hunted Jens because I suspected him the seer. You should know that I am usually the one in charge of hunt orders in packs. I would not have let Jensthemens live an extra day.

You very often hunt people right away if you have a feeling that they are the seer. That, coupled with you usually being in charge of any pack and that you probably would have hunted Jensthemens right away gives me enough reason to unvote you.

UNVOTE EUROO7!

For now. It still seems like you are controlling the game, which most wolves would like to do.

If you believe that only wolfs control the village, you have not played enough. ;)

Vote Euro

Wait wait wait.

Caused the seer to get hunted?

As in, he did not hunt the seer?

So he is not a wolf, so he is a villager, so you want to lynch someone you believe is a villager?

Why would someone do this?

The plot to get me lynched seems to be the perfect day-waster strategy for the wolves, and I believe punkbob to be the leadership of this crusade against a villager.

Vote Punkbob the wolf.

Wait wait wait.

Caused the seer to get hunted?

As in, he did not hunt the seer?

So he is not a wolf, so he is a villager, so you want to lynch someone you believe is a villager?

Why would someone do this?

The plot to get me lynched seems to be the perfect day-waster strategy for the wolves, and I believe punkbob to be the leadership of this crusade against a villager.

Vote Punkbob the wolf.

If you are right on this i will trust you to be a 100% villager, but if you are wrong, i will be the first person to vote for you tomorrow.

VOTE PUNKBOB!