• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tsk tsk, that's more or less blackmail and isn't terribly sporting. No one's entitled to replies, everyone has to earn them. Even in my latest AAR sometimes I'd only get one post after an update. I've seen it happen to other well established writers as well. Your audience will grow as you post more. But the updates are the key. You gotta keep updating. You can't be deterred by low audience levels.

105px-Bosnia_and_Herzegovina_Coats_of_Arms_modified.svg. png

Chapter 3 , Assult on Croatia

The Bosnian Goverment wanted expansion, HAX partie gived this idea.
Conquer Croatia

This is will be the plan for conquering Croatia.

Meanwhile the bosnian goverment sended a trade deal to Sweden.

But today we got this SMS from the swedish prime minister.

SMS from Göran Pärsson: Sorry we can't trust you, it is a high amount of steel so no.

HAX: Damn! Why can't we trade? Is there any neighbours that is friendly?
Foreign Minister: Italy wants to be our friend.
HAX: Yes! Give them this offer: We give them supplies and rare matrials but they will give us money.

The goverment ordered to make a militia division that will protect Bosnia in future from revolutions meanwhile the Bosnian Grand Armies is in other countrys.

To be continued

Last edited:
Ahh, a militia division will be quite handy. :D
Poor Croatia, they're in an unenviable position of having a really long frontier with Bosnia. It makes them easy to invade.
nods.gif

Aw, I like Croatia. I have no real reason for liking Croatia. Maybe I just think their borders look cool. They're like a sickle or a flying saucer or something. Treat them well and be benevolent occupiers. Or I won't post replies anymore. :mad:

Also, nobody ever thinks about Herzegovina. Those poor guys had the bad luck to be second in a pair. Kinda like Finch in Abercrombie and Finch. Nobody ever calls it Finch. It's always Abercrombie. Nobody ever talks about Herzegovina. It's always Bosnia, Bosnia, Bosnia. You better give them equal representation or Mostar is gonna revolt on you.

Aw, I like Croatia. I have no real reason for liking Croatia. Maybe I just think their borders look cool. They're like a sickle or a flying saucer or something. Treat them well and be benevolent occupiers. Or I won't post replies anymore. :mad:

Also, nobody ever thinks about Herzegovina. Those poor guys had the bad luck to be second in a pair. Kinda like Finch in Abercrombie and Finch. Nobody ever calls it Finch. It's always Abercrombie. Nobody ever talks about Herzegovina. It's always Bosnia, Bosnia, Bosnia. You better give them equal representation or Mostar is gonna revolt on you.

Its Fitch not Finch. But I don't blame you, no one talks about the poor old Fitch.

4 Bosnian divs vs 1 Croatian one? Not fair, especially with those Croatian borders. :mad: ...I demand that you give them at least 2 militia divs at once! :D

105px-Bosnia_and_Herzegovina_Coats_of_Arms_modified.svg.png

Chapter 4 , The Siege of Dubrovnik

HAX: Show me the status of Bosnia.
Prime Minister: Yes sir.

Prime Minister: That was before we declared war on Croatia.
HAX: So you have declared war on them?
Prime Minister: Yes our forces have started the attack on the border cities of Croatia and Bosnia.
HAX: Did you send them a declaration?
Prime Minister: Yes i e-mailed one copy of the declaration to the their president, Stjepan Mesic.
HAX: Have he responded on it?
Prime Minister: No.
HAX: Excellent!

Chief of Army: Our southern forces have not encountered big resistance only some croatian civilans with some guns.

HAX: Very good!

Chief of Army: Our armies yesterday attacked Dubrovnik and Central Dalmatia.

Chief of Army: The old city have barricaded itself in the old parts of the city.

Chief of Army: We have started to bombard the city.

Dubrovnik4.jpg

Chief of Army: We have taken this point so we can bombard easily the old town.

_39905782_dubrovnik_203bodyindex.jpg

dubrovnik_1991.jpg

HAX: Try to not damage the old houses in the old parts of the city.
Chief of Army: Yes sir!

HAX: How is our bosnian croatian population taking this?
Prime Minister: They are very angry!
HAX: They don't understand, i will not make a greater Bosnia.
I will make Yugoslavia! Only that the name is Bosnia:)

Prime Minister: You are very clever!
HAX: I now, thanks.

To be continued

Last edited:
Croatia has only one division? You'll crush them easily. And Dubrovnik looks like a very nice town. :D

Hey wait a minute, what are our fellow NATO allies doing? :p

i guess that after Croatia its our(Slovenia) turn:(,
oh well, it shouldn't be too hard (does Slovenia have any army in MDS?)