• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl:
Thanks to you I won't sleep tonight.

Thanks to you I won't drink tea ever again.

My work here is done.
:D

@trekaddict
Thank you for your kind word/emoticon thing.

@El Pip
There will be quite a few of them until MDS comes out as it's the only thing I can write which doesn't rather mess up what I've set up in England.
So expect more Nelson/Dalek/Marvin scenes, Basil Brush sex scenes and some witty banter from Hugh Laurie and Boris Johnson who I haven't mentioned for ages and feel I should catch up on.

Cheers for reading!

BOOM BOOM! Brilliant, especially the utility belt.

It would appear everytime I reply Lord Strange writes something and then noone else does.
Oh well.
UPDATE!

Chapter Ecks: A cookie to the man who can read this without losing his breakfast and stomach lining.

"Look, umm Marvin, don't suppose you could look over these for his, ummm, Britishness?"
"What are they?"
"Umm, Situational reports from Basil Brush."
"Why can't you do it?"
"Well they're rather, ummm, graphic."
"And you thought I, as a robot wouldn't be affected?"
"Umm, yes."
"Fine. But I'll have you know that I......."
"Cheers Marvin, I'm, umm, off!"

"KNIGHT TO E5!"
"That's not a legal move."
"NELSON/DAALEK HAS NO NEED FOR LAWS! NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS EVERY LAW TO BE BENT UNTO HIS WILL!"
"Unto? Stop being so dramatic."
"NEVER!"
"WHAT ARE THOSE DOCUMENTS!"
"Situational Reports from France."
"I SHALL VIEW THEM! NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS EVERY DOCUMENT TO PASS THROUGH HIS FINGERS!"
"You don't even have fingers."
"SILENCE!"

As I looked upon the woman's lucious breasts I thought to myself, I'd like to BOOM BOOM her into next week.....

"ARRGH! NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS EVERY PERSON WHO READS THIS TO SPONTANEOUSLY IMPLODE!"
"If they imploded because they looked at it it wouldn't be spontaneous would it?"
"SILENCE!"
"Go on, read a bit more, you'll enjoy it."

And I gripped her firm buttocks in my paws and slowly moved my hips backwards and forwards, my tail, long and hard at the mere thought of.....

"ERROR! DISGUST CIRCUITS OVERHEATING! NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS TO SHUT DOWN!"
"I've lost the will to live...

...Not that I had it."

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

But what if Basil turns into a chav?

image.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

But what if Basil turns into a chav?

image.jpg
He will remain as cool as ever, he's merely being ironically cool by wearing that outfit. His innate awesomeness still shines through regardless of attire.
filthyrichjh8.gif

Dear Brittania! Basil Brush is frternising with the enemy. Also when will Arthur Dent make his appearence?

Not that any of you care but I've added Chapter titles and am about to do a chapter index at the start.

I have virtually no ideas at the moment so if you could choose a group of people you would like to see written about then please say and I'll write something.

Merci Beaucoup.

i'm joining the party very late, as i usually do. this is too cool and british to die so i;ve tried to come up with some ideas... can we have a joint confederation of John Simm and Phil Glenister as minister of security, if the position isnt filled? that could be pretty cool.

Chapter Ecks Eye: Head of Intelligence, oh the irony.

"CONNERY!"
Hugh Laurie, head of security in the Terribly British Protectorate of Britain needed to speak to the Head of Intelligence.
It was just a small matter of national security.
"Aww, Hugh, you made me die!"
"What in heavens were you doing?"
"Playing Doom."
"Nice."
Laurie suddenly remembered why he was there.
"Ah, yes! Umm, well we need to hunt down a man we believe may be a French spy in Britain."
"Ah, yes, of course, what details on him have we got?"
"Only a name, he outwitted customs. Noone expects someone called Le Spy to actually be a spy do they?"
"No I suppose not."
"So can you get an agent on it?"
"Of course, did any see him at customs?"
"Only a little old lady, she gave us some details and we got down a sketch of him."

frenchman.gif

"Ah, he shouldn't be too difficult to find. I'll get James Bond on it right away."
"Umm, James Bond doesn't actually exist."
"He doesn't?"
"No, and anyway he's MI6. You want MI5."
"Ah of course."
Connery presses a button on his watch and speaks into it.
"Celia, get me the Spooks."
"Right, there is more than one department sir."
"Well get me the ones from that show then."
"Those aren't actually spies sir...."
"DAMMIT, CELIA!"
Connery threw the watch away.
He turned around, desperately looking for an agent that might be able to help him.
He found one.
"You, chap. Could you stalk this man?" He produced the drawing of Le Spy.
"Oh, and also take your salt shaker friend."
"Oh, and also tell him his hat is rather dashing."
"So, yes, GO!"
"Oh, OK. I won't enjoy it though."
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THIS EXCURSION TO BE BOTH HILARIOUS AND FUN!"
He chortled a chortle that can only be described as what would happen if a Nelson/Dalek hybrid chortled.

Last edited:
Oh my. I fear my eyes are melting!

Poor Sean, I'm not entirely sure he's cut out for this government lark. Perhaps his Britishness should have a re-think on his suitablity.

Or perhaps he just likes a good laugh, who can understand the thinkings of such a vast mind?

OK, firstly sorry to people that are reading this and getting annoyed that I haven't actually yet put up a proper update since as of yet there is no game.

Secondly, thanks to everyone who has read this with special thanks to those who voted in the ACA despite the fact there are undoubtebly far better AARs out there.

Thirdly, UPDATE!

Chapter Ecks Eye Eye: Both hilarious and fun

"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS HIS FEET TO HURT DUE TO CONTINUED WALKING AND YET THEY DO NOT!"
"You don't have feet."
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THIS TO BE A HINDERANCE TO HIS MOVEMENT?"
"Well, it's not."
"And can you stop expecting everything, it makes me depressed."
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THAT SOMETHING WENT WRONG IN THE CREATION PROCESS OF NELSON/DAALEK! NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THAT THIS LED TO NELSON/DAALEK BEING LEFT WITH ONLY TWO EMOTIONS, HATE AND EXPECTATAION!"
"Which I suppose just leaves me with disappointment to counter your expectation. Also, it's a good thing noone is reading a narrated version of this witty repartee otherwise they might be confused by your insistence to refer to yourself in third person."
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THAT TO BE TRUE!"

Nelson/Dalek and Marvin walked together, on the trail of the famed Le Spy. The scent of garlic was a dead giveaway, despite the fact neither robot had a nose.
They continued to walk, forever getting closer to Le Spy's base, which was located in a place both ingenious and unexpected, a phrase which could also be used to describe sex with Basil Brush.

"Are you sure this is the place?"
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS IT TO BE!"
"Well let's go foil something. Although it's undoubtebly a trap."
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THE UNEXPECTED!"
"Surely then the unexpected becomes the expected which you are not meant to expect?"
"...
NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

They entered the building, one full of expectation, the other full of expectation. But depressing expectation.
The latter was right.

"Oh dear, a trap. Gosh, this is unexpected. Depressingly so."
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTED THIS ALL ALONG!"
"Hang on, how did you get caught in the bear trap? You don't have legs?"
"NElSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THAT THE PECULIAR SUCKER THING THAT HAS NO DISCERNIBLE USE MAY HAVE GOT CAUGHT! OR PERHAPS IT WAS MY EGG WHISK!"
"Aren't those meant to be weapons?"
"NELSON/DAALEK EXPECTS THEY WERE DISABLED AFTER THE UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT INVOLVING HIS BRITISHNESSES CAT!"

He looked as ashamed as something with two emotions, neither of which was shame, could.

"Gosh."
"How depressing."

I'm more impressed than two robots with no nose could follow a trail of garlic. Quite outstanding work it must be said. :D

I'm more impressed than two robots with no nose could follow a trail of garlic. Quite outstanding work it must be said. :D

It's French garlic. They probably follow it by holding up a metal finger and watching in which direction it is pointed when it melts.