• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope you mean the thing about Sean Connery. Haha.
This mod is shaping up to be pretty cool looking. Sad to see that small of a Germany though. Is there an option to take back it's lands?

This mod is shaping up to be pretty cool looking. Sad to see that small of a Germany though. Is there an option to take back it's lands?

You could try it but it would be quite a challenge though :)

About UK (or Britain ?) we should find a sembol like svastika since they have a rightist goverment

About UK (or Britain ?) we should find a sembol like svastika since they have a rightist goverment

I found one.
800px-British_Union_of_Fascists_flag.ant.svg.png

What you think about?

When the Great European War starts, and if EU is annihilated, all countries get back their cores. But fighting a beast is not easy, though.

Sounds good

I found one.

[BUF flag]

What you think about?

Could be, could be.

Awesome. Is there any other nation needing a new flag? What about Germany? Will they use today's flag?

Only USA, Britain, Finland, USSA (south america) and EU got new flags. All others need new ones.
Germany can use today's flag if nothing else shows up.

britgov.jpg

British government ready. The quotation mark bug in Overlord's name needs to be checked, though.

I'll work on the flags! :)

It would be nice if I got a better picture of the world politcally, for flag inspiration and what not.

(Bond has aged nicely ;))

New Zealand, very pretty imo

shield_nzl.jpg

A Expansionist Japan

shield_jap.png

One of the sides in China

shield_chi.jpg

Ireland (In reality the flag of Leinster, the home of my Irish relatives. ;))

shield_ire.png

A simple thing to do in the Balkans is have two-headed eagles flags, very common symbol of the area.

Edit: Yes they are, found them in the flag request sticky, I'll start to look there for more goodies.

I've just saw the Europe map, and I remebered of this ones...
shield_ara.jpg

That Iran-Arab federation
shield_bul.jpg

A nationalist Bulgaria (if that bulgaria is nationalist)
shield_bra-1.jpg

United south america
shield_sov.jpg

Soviet Union
shield_wor.jpg

United World Organization
shield_yug.jpg

Serbia
----------------------------------
What about this ones?

Sam, I think that a flag based off of this would better, to pander to nationalism.

Also, for the Central American country this could work for the same reason.

Awesome! Rebels are... Sky Pirates?:D (just kidding dude)
I'm can make a file with all mine (and if you wanna, your too neon, a Sam-Neon Patch) and put them in Filefront, so then you can download them, just like I did for RoV mod.