• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MelvWolfe said:
Hungary tends to do that no matter what version of the game you play. Its frustrating to be loosing to the Soviets or Allies and seeing that Hungary is hogging soldiers which could have prevented some defeats.

There's a button that says "Assume military control" when you go to Hungary's diplo screen.

And yes it does help, sending about 20 divs from the russian front, and all of Hungarian, Bulgarian and Kroatian divisions to reinforce the German ones already in the west front in Gottendammerung, always seems to do wonders for the westfront. I did that, but haven't see how it works yet, since i only just spread all of them to the French - German and French - Italian borders for a counter attack the now spread thin Allies in the newly-freed-but-not-for-long-France.

I haven't made an AAR of it, since it would prolly distract me from winning. :rofl:

MelvWolfe said:
Hungary tends to do that no matter what version of the game you play. Its frustrating to be loosing to the Soviets or Allies and seeing that Hungary is hogging soldiers which could have prevented some defeats.

I know that, but I saw no sense in the actual context. Well, it's the Hungarian HOI style, methinks :D

Oh, by the way.

Update!

NOW!

:D

Amazig AAR you've got here! Just read through it all. You made me oversleep because i sat up all last night reading! :p

soonerborn0524 said:
Hmm. How about this: instead of updating now once when I have no time, I update in a few months regularly. Say, November. Okay? Awesome!

Damn thou!!!

Is November now yes? Make you update for glorious AAR?

Joy of joys, you have returned! Seriously though, dont worry about how long it takes you. Real life always comes first, and when youve got time for this it is worth the wait.:cool:

The Fight Goes On​
"I am no speech maker. I cannot get up on the pulpit and use words to make you come around to my point of view. Since words will not work, actions must suffice. And can any man here tell me that the actions of Free Germany are not a thousand times better than the actions of the Nazis?"
--Reichskanzler Erwin Rommel

The following is an excerpt from Brother Against Brother: The German Civil War:

. . . continued with the intense fighting in Germany Proper. However, in Germany itself at least, Free German forces were stronger and better led than the Nazi German troops. The Nazis fought like demons all the way through, but were soon pushed back to Prussia (see Fig. 1).

de11.png

Fig. 1​

However, even though the overall advantage in Germany was for Rommel's faction, the Nazis did have some advantages. Free German Poland was surrounded on two sides by the Nazis, on the third by Nazi-aligned Hungary, and on the fourth by hostile Byelorussia (see Fig. 2). The Wehrmacht managed to open a small supply line to it from Bohemia and Moravia several times, but each time it would be closed again by Nazi forces.

de12.png

Fig. 2​
On Britain, the separate English Civil War was wrapping up (see Fig. 3). The Royalist British annexed Fascist England at the end of the month. After the Fascist English surrender, Argentina seized its former ally's colonial holdings in South America, the first in a pattern. Royalist British forces then moved to secure Wales and Scotland from the crumbling Celtic League. On the continent, France took Celtic Brittany.

de13.png

Fig. 3​

In North America, the fight between Free Alliance USA and the Nazi allies of Quebec, New England, and the CSA raged on (see Fig. 4). The USA had made some gains in the Northeast--even annexing New England--and in the Southeast, capturing part of western Virginia (old West Virginia). However, Quebec fought on, and in the Great Plains the CSA had made a breakthrough, getting as far north as the 49th Parallel.

de14.png

Fig. 4​

In the north of Europe, the confusion that was the three-way Scandinavian Civil War (Free Alliance Scandinavia vs. Nazi-allied Sweden vs. independent faction Norway, Denmark and Finland) continued as well (see Fig. 5). Scandinavia's annexation of Denmark greatly improved its strategic position, as it could focus all of its troops to the north and did not have to worry about being flanked by the Danish troops. Its pocket in the north, however, was faring less well, with little in the form of food and supplies.

de15.png

Fig. 5​

While the fight for Europe continued in Free Germany's favor, in the East the story was different. Nazi forces had managed to put down the insurrections in much of the old Eastern Territories, with the independent Russia faltering. It seemed that, even if Rommel won in Europe, he would have quite a job to do. . .

de16.png

Fig. 6​

yey its back! i had completely forgotten what a terrible state the world was in. nice to see britain will not be run by fascists.

A big job indeed! :eek:
Freedoom will rise once again!
Maybe. :p
The world is literally in flames after an disastrous ww2.
Now it is three.
20th century, the end of civilization.

That is one violent world.

Huzzah!

The Desert Fox shall stand triumphant, after all, he is one of us! ( us = South Germans outside of Bavaria )