• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
trekaddict: Ummmm...... Thanks? :D

Enewald, Ghostwriter, ColossusCrusher: Thanks

I am still not totally sure that I will have an update this weekend. :( Hopefully I will though.

If I remember, I will have an update tomorrow. I was unfortunately too busy today to do another update/universe.

UPDATE V​

Winter 1936-1937

I start rebuilding my spy network.
ScreenSave0-10.jpg

More Panzers. :D
ScreenSave1-11.jpg

The Brits fail. :)
ScreenSave2-11.jpg

I create better ties with my friends to counter the Bolshevik pig-dogs.
ScreenSave3-11.jpg

A new tech.
ScreenSave4-9.jpg

I start to lean more interventionist.
ScreenSave5-10.jpg

I create another Panzer corps.
ScreenSave6-9.jpg

An overview of Germany, March 1937.
ScreenSave7-7.jpg

I have almost finished rebuilding my spy network.
ScreenSave8-6.jpg

The Spanish Civil War.
ScreenSave9-6.jpg

The end of the minor war in China.
ScreenSave10-4.jpg

There will be a new Universe tomorrow as I was to busy tonight. :wacko:

Last edited:
humancalculator: ...I start rebuilding my spy network.

a needed endeavor ! ! :)

humancalculator:
...I create better ties with my friends to counter the Bolshevik pig-dogs.

it is good that you improve ties to your friends ! !

but, do you need to slander pigs and dogs ? ? :rofl:

humancalculator:
...I create another Panzer corps.

very useful, but don't build too many panzers. i read somewhere that there is an upper limit ! ! ( IIRC, somewhere around 30 ? )

awesome updates ! !
:cool:

An all Nazis are Republicans Universe.[​

Or why Hitler had a more interventionist policy.​

Note: Before I begin, I mean no offense to all republicans out there. I will be making fun of BOTH parties fairly and equally. I will remain fair and equal to supporters of both parties by not making fun of one party more than any other. Cough, Cough...Barack Obama will win the election...Cough, Cough. That was just a joke. I do not mean to harm anyone's feelings. If you feel your feeling are harmed, replace the names that I put in with other political figures.

george-w-bush.jpg

George W. Bush, who without his help, this universe would not exist. ;)

Adolf Hitler was in Project X again, this time to find out what new policy he would enact.....

.......he arrived in a meeting room in the Reich Chancellery. To his surprise, there was just a simple meeting going on between people that looked very similar to his most trusted advisers. He saw an oddly placed elephant on top of all of his favorite flags.

stock_Republican-elephant.jpg

The flags he saw.​

Now he heard someone that looked like one of his advisers speaking.

"We need a much interventionist policy." He started, "We shall invade nearby countries and claim them as our own. We shall put very inexperienced women that come from our closest place to Russia in our second highest offices. We shall get rid of all taxes and pay for our economy with a debt."

All of Hitlers advisers cheered very loud after this. The main adviser had to wait to continue speaking.

"Last but not least, we shall put a cowboy from Texas and an old man from a desert in charge of our country!"

The other advisers cheered some more. Adolf Hitler liked what he heard. He would now implement this only in a slightly watered down form.

TO BE CONTINUED.​

This is just my two-cents for the election. :D

I have a brilliant universe planned for next week. I will give you a hint....it is about a movie that starts and ends in an "s". (And no, it is not Star Wars)

Once again, if you hated this, I just feel that I needed to show Hitler's view on the election (and no, I am not suggesting that Republicans or Democrats are really Nazis, I was just joking.)

Haha! Poor British spy. :(

The Spanish Nationalists seem to have the SCW all wrapped up.

And still having those Guanxi-Clique Spy issues? :D

humancalculator: ...
stock_Republican-elephant.jpg

The flags he saw.​

splendid ! ! :D

humancalculator:
...This is just my two-cents for the election. :D

that is an excellent two cents ! ! :)

excellent update ! !
:cool:

GhostWriter(Post 1): Yup. You're right.

I am a cat person at heart. :D

I have never run into an "upper limit" for Panzers before. I have built much more than thirty. If I run out of names I will just name them myself. ;)

Thanks!

TheEnlightenedOne: I also have a score to settle with the French. They tried 4 times and succeeded once in getting another spy in my country. THEY SHALL PAY. :D

Yup, they are almost done. I am very tempted to take the FogOfWar of just for a second to see how they are doing. :rolleyes:

Not during this update. I am not hunting for more spies until I rebuild my spy network. Anyway, I think that it is mostly other major powers left. Then again, you never now. ;)

GhostWriter (Post 2):Thanks. I think that I was most inspired by SNL to do my things on the election. The next universe will be like my other ones.

As I posted before but have not gotten any guesses yet-I have a brilliant universe planned for next week. I will give you a hint....it is about a movie that starts and ends in an "s". (And no, it is not Star Wars)

Thanks!

Enewald:Uhhh...I guess you like it a lot. :p

humancalculator: ...I am a cat person at heart. :D

i was raised with cats and dogs "in the family". so, i like both ! ! :)

humancalculator:
...I have never run into an "upper limit" for Panzers before. I have built much more than thirty.

what i have read indicates that the upper limit for armor is oil ! ! ;)

that is, how much you can trade for and capture determines your upper limit for armor ! !
:D

in fact, i have added many names to the German armor unit list, probably to over a hundred... ;)

humancalculator: ...(And no, it is not Star Wars)

sorry, but i am not a movie person. i have not watched a movie in over ten years ! ! :)

excellent AAR ! ! :cool:

GhostWriter said:
humancalculator:[/B] ...I have never run into an "upper limit" for Panzers before. I have built much more than thirty.

what i have read indicates that the upper limit for armor is oil ! ! ;)

Why, I am an idiot. I thought that you were saying that the game would freeze or crash if I built too many Panzers. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have added an index at the bottom of the first post to make it easier for people to find things.

Also, after this weekend I will have no more Marching Band competitions left. That means that until Soccer (Football in Europe) starts I will have alot more free time. :D

Hmmmm... looking good so far. ;)
I love Panzers too, there can never be too many of them!! :cool:
Nice update anyways.

Last edited:
gaiasabre11-Thanks!

Everyone-I will have the next update tonight since I will be busy tomorrow and the next universe will take awhile to get together.

The next universe will be tomorrow as planned.

Update VI

Spring, 1937​

The Belgians hate me! :D
ScreenSave1-12.jpg

I complete researching the Blitzkrieg Doctrine (HINT:This is important for my universe this weekend:HINT)
ScreenSave2-12.jpg

I finally finish rebuilding my spy network. :) Time to start hunting.
ScreenSave3-12.jpg

More Panzers! :D When I finish with building Panzers, I am going to start working on building up my airforce.
ScreenSave4-10.jpg

A new tech.
ScreenSave5-11.jpg

My first hunt is very successful!
ScreenSave6-10.jpg

Haha. You lose. ;)
ScreenSave7-8.jpg

Yet another new tech. :D
ScreenSave8-7.jpg

The war in China starts! :eek: This was totally unexpected. ;)
ScreenSave9-7.jpg

An overview of the Third Reich, beginning of Summer, 1937.
ScreenSave11-4.jpg

After many hunts, my spies have almost reached parity with enemy spies in my country.
ScreenSave12-4.jpg

The Spanish Civil War is drawing to a close.
ScreenSave13-2.jpg

And, on the new Chinese Front, absolutely nothing has happened yet. :wacko: Man does the Japanese AI get lost a lot. :p
ScreenSave14-2.jpg

Note: If you have yet to notice yet, I love smilies. :p :rolleyes:

Does that hint mean we're going to a universe where the Panzer was never invented? :eek: *faints*

humancalculator said:
More Panzers! When I finish with building Panzers, I am going to start working on building up my airforce.

I agree with you on building up a decent size airforce. Panzers without air support can't show their true potentials. :D

BTW, another excellent update. You deserve this acknowledgement. :cool:

Trekaddict:No, this weeks update will be a parody of a movie that is a parody. :D If you will let me though, I can make that into a future Universe, probably around one of my major invasions. I need your permission though.

gaiasabre11:Thanks. :)

Anyway, I have just finished writing the script for this universe. I used a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a Youtube video. :p I am so used to typing that my hand hurts really bad from copying down all of the lines by hand. :(

The next universe should be up sometime between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM Eastern time US (GMT -4) tomorrow.

humancalculator said:
Trekaddict:No, this weeks update will be a parody of a movie that is a parody. :D If you will let me though, I can make that into a future Universe, probably around one of my major invasions. I need your permission though.

You have it. :D

trekaddict said:
You have it. :D
Thanks. I will have the next Universe up in a few minutes.

Yay! Post 100! :D

A Spaceballs Universe

Or why Adolf Hitler starting using Blitzkrieg.​

Adolf Hitler was yet again sensing the sights and sounds that accompanied him into anther Universe. He was getting close to finishing his wild ride............

............Project X finally screeched to a halt. Something was strange, Hitler could see inside a large spaceship, he could see many things beyond that large spaceship. The only thing that was wrong though is that he was in space and he wasn't dead. He looked down, and to his amazement, he didn't even exist! Apparently this universe didn't want him to be detected. He saw a tiny ship that was apparently being chased by the larger one. Inquisitively, he floated down to the front of the very large ship, and went through the shell and into the front of the ship. There, many things awaited him..............

Dark_Helmet.jpg

Dark Helmet

A man in a dark suit, who soon identified himself as Dark Helmet, Evil Lord of the Planet Spaceball and the enforcer of the President of Spaceball, was talking to a certain Colonel Sandurz, who was apparently the Helmet's chief officer. Hitler listened in.......

Colonel Sandurz jumped to attention and said, "We are closing in on them sir. In less than a minute Lone Star will be ours."

Dark Helmet responded, "Good Prepare to attack!"

CS picked up the intercom and ordered, "Prepare to attack!"

DH: "On the count of three. One......two........

In a blaze of speed, the ship they were after sped away.

DH: "Wait! What happened? Where are they!"

CS: "I don't know sir. They must have hyper jets on that thing!"

DH: "And what do we have on this thing? A qeezenot?"

CS: "No Sir!"

DH: "Well find them! Catch them!"

CS: "Yes Sir!" (on the intercom) "Prepare ship for Light Speed."

DH: "No! Light Speed is to slow."

CS: "Light Speed to slow?"

DH: "Yes! We are going to have to go right to....Ludicrous Speed."

Everyone on the ship let out a scared gasp.

CS: "Ludicrous speed? Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I'm not sure if this ship can take it."

DH: "What's the matter Colonel Sandurz......Chicken?"

300px-Spaceball1.jpg

What's wrong Colonel Sandurz....Chicken?

CS started out in a chicken like voice "Prepare ship....." (His voice returns back to normal) "Prepare ship for...Ludicrous Speed! Fasten all seat belts! Seal all entrances and exits! Close all shops in the mall! Cancel the Three-Ring circus! Secure all animals in the zoo!"

DH, ripping intercom from CS, "Give me that you petty excuse for an officer!"

CS runs to his seat and buckles in.

DH, (Into intercom) "Now here this! Ludicrous Speed!"

CS: "Sir, you better buckle up."

DH: "Aw, buckle this! Ludicrous Speed! GO!"

As the ship speeds up drastically, DH grabs onto a metal bar and yells and screams incoherently.

DH slowly says in great pain, "What....Have.....I.....DONE.......? My......Brains.......Are.......Going.......Into.......My........FEET......!"

DH's ship speeds past the ship they are going after. Ludicrous Speed bends the space around it so much that is creates funny patterns in its wake.

The man guiding DH's enemies ship, remarks, "What the H#ll was that?"

His dog-man companion says, "SpaceballOne! They've gone to plaid!"

DH: "We've....Passed...Them.....! Stop......This.......Thing......!"

CS: "Sir......We.....Can't.......Stop......! It's.....to......dangerous......! We've.....got......to.......slow....down.....first.....!"

DH: "Bullsh*t! Just.....Stop.....This.....Thing.....! I....order......you......! STOPPPP!"

spaceballs_large_02.jpg

The effects of Ludicrous speed.

CS slowly moves his hand towards the emergency lever that says, "Emergency Stop. Never Use!" He flips it and the ship screeches to a halt.

DH goes flying and smashes his head on the dashboard.

A random soldier says, "Here sir. let me help you sir."

CS runs up and asks, "Are you alright sir?"

DH is very dazed but still responds, "I'm fine....How've you been?"

CS: "Fine sir."

DH: "Good."

CS: "It's a good thing you were wearing that helmet sir."

DH: "Yeah"

CS: "What should we do now sir?"

DH: "Well....Are we stopped?"

CS: "We're stopped sir."

DH: "Good. Why don't we take a five minute break?"

CS: "Very good sir."

DH: "Smoke if you got 'em"

DH helmet fell over unconscious and in a heap.

Adolf Hitler learned many things from this experience. Now he would chase his enemies with the same principal of Ludicrous Speed. The only difference is that he would go to Ridiculous Speed, not Ludicrous Speed.

THE END

Note: For those of you who are not familiar with this movie, click here.