• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great stuff here :D

I have a Soviet game on which the mad germans put a lot of men in the north but a lot less in the south, instead of what they've done here. They have Archangelsk in the north but I'm in the romanian border and pushing into Poland:

79670478ix3.png

As you can see, the damn Allies didn't support me... at least they are supporting you in your game... but I needed them a lot more than you do!

(That's because I suck, but don't tell it... :rofl: )

A huge armoured/mechanized spearhead into Poland combined with landings on the Polish coast and the whole German army in Russia could be encircled. :wacko:

Yeah, but when I continue this game I will try to make it realistic and start pushing in the North, which will be incredibly hard, because there are +30 Axis divisions in each of these provinces :wacko:

lawl... slovakians in Rowne and Crimea...
ah well... south looks fine... they shall not get Kiev!
But they have Petrograd and are fighting in Moskau... :eek:

Enewald said:
lawl... slovakians in Rowne and Crimea...
ah well... south looks fine... they shall not get Kiev!
But they have Petrograd and are fighting in Moskau... :eek:

They are not Slovakians, but Ukrainians, because the Germans released them! :D

They won't get Kiev because now I'm the one who is pushing them (it's 1944 already). But be careful, as I said: THIS IS NOT a picture of this AAR!!!! It's just something I wanted to tell, because the frontline in this AAR is getting weird (Germans being pushed a lot in the north), and I have a game, also with WiF, on which it was the other way around (pushing a lot in the south). Just it.

henryjai is the true protagonist of this AAR!

Back to Borders​

good news, uncle Stalin came back from a frontline inspection, now he will take charge of the army again.

the offensive in 1943 practically push the Germans out of Baltic states and White Russia, while recovering Ukraine the Red Army is pushing into East Prussia

screensave429xr7.jpg

After months of bloody fighting in Vinnitsa, the German positions are starting to be overrun.

screensave432ve1.jpg

It's pretty obvious that the last obstacle to Berlin is Poland, which the Red Army had to liberate it if possible., however, the River is tough to cross.

screensave432ve1.jpg

German Positions is overruned in East Prussia after being attacked by overwhelming Red Army forces lead by Marshal Zhukov.

screensave434pn0.jpg

The Germans in Vinnitsa is crushed in 21st of July, ending this epic battlewhich see about 1 million casualties.

screensave435qw8.jpg

The attempt to trap all Germans in Vinnitsa had been failed after the Germans deployed panzer divisions.

screensave436km9.jpg

a few divisions of Germans are encircled by the Red Army, it's said to contain 9 divisions in the pocket.

screensave438hi0.jpg

screensave439ye8.jpg

Uncle Stalin is very disappointed since many Germans escaped from Vinnitsa, however, good news is the the last Germans are out of Ukraine.

screensave440ju5.jpg

the 1943 Offensive is considered very successful in terms of the area of territory recovered.

screensave441us5.jpg

was Blondi found? :D

Finally the battle of Vinnitsa ended... must have been the biggest fight of the war so far...
or just check it from f6... ;)

Good to see this continued!

Edzako said:
Wow, you are so close and americans haven't even landed yet, guess who will have big friendly commie Germany :D

too bad those 100 something divisions escaped, but most of them are at about half strength. that's 100 something German divisions... :wacko:

i destroyed at least 20 german divisions in that series of fighting in Ukraine, not counting the "Festung Europa" garrisons which Hitler send in :eek: and those bleed to death in vinnitsa not counted too (cannot count you know... :cool: )

Vinnitsa is a very big and long battle... and of course i think both sides lost many men... but of course Germans are harder to recover the loss...

i think the dog had been found or else those German divisions won't run away that fast.... :rofl:

*** update probably in 24 hours.

Last edited:
"Wow, you are so close and americans haven't even landed yet, guess who will have big friendly commie Germany"

or one big Soviet :D

do not worry about escaped divisions
germany loses its military potential just after berlin

Looks like the Balkans are about to fall, actually.

Just one more push.

Balkans? Unless Romanians panic and surrender, and that has a chain effect on Bulgars, and they switch sides.

Fascist Resist Fiercely​

Uncle Comrade Stalin points his fingers to Poland and Romania... the Red Army is trying to storm across Poland.

in August 1943, the Polish campaign begun

screensave442by8.jpg

later the hopeless German defence is reinforced, but the positions are quickly overrun.

screensave443ce0.jpg

screensave444pf0.jpg

despite the initial successes, the Red Army advance is stalled by the Germans.

screensave445ni7.jpg

although Romania is a primary target, it seemed it's very heavily defended. Even comrade Stalin is a bit scared.

screensave446tp5.jpg

the Red Army attacked the German Position in Lomza to envelop Warsaw. the province is hopelessly defended by 5 divisions. many Germans are killed by the initial artillery barrage.

screensave448pq3.jpg

Warsaw is assaulted by the Red Army, however, the Germans resist very fiercely.

screensave453do6.jpg

it's very unbelievable that the Germans tries to counterattack! in North and south

screensave455ax5.jpg

screensave456zb7.jpg

since the Red army had to deal with the fascist counterattack the assault on Warsaw is abandoned.

screensave457ek7.jpg

although having superior strength, the Red Army is stalled mostly due to that a province could only launch 24 attacking divisions effectively... :mad:

Yuck! Whats with all those 1939 inf in Stryj?