• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eber said:
Wow great progress in Netherlands and Italy! Though I am beginning to worry that your armies must be hurting with all the assaults on the cities. You've already lost one army, hopefully the only one. :)
The reason the Italian Campaign took so long was because I was letting the armies recover, 5 armies are 45,000 or more, 1 (Army in Holland to keep the peace!) has about 22,000.

The revolutionary forces you command are very effective spl.

Great job in Italy, now, onto Germany!!! :D

The Holy Russian Emperor of the Germans, now that's some challenge.

Thankfully, if the AI follows the same EU3 rules as a human they should be using 1740s techonology in 1812 and you should beat them every time. Napoleon never had it so good.

spl said:
If I can make vassals I am, if I can't...they will be occupied! ( Spain, Netherlands, Papal State, Venice, Naples are too big to vassalize)

What of the evil WE?
It shall ruin your nation slowly.... I am having problems with that...

spl said:
WE is...16 I think, the events to lower help, mean time is 24 months and high WE makes it much more likely. French Peasants are nothing for the Armies of the revolution!

it is still hard when half of your armies must be protecting your homes from the peasants...

Enewald said:
it is still hard when half of your armies must be protecting your homes from the peasants...
I forget which one...army of Lorraine or Burgundy is holding ...Lorraine and Burgundy from Austria and I send them into France to kill rebels occasionally.

Vive L'Empereur :) i can only wonder what the brits are doing through all this

Impressive AAR! Viva la France!

"To Kill a Habsburg"

1801.png

Winter 1801, three armies line up at the Austrian border

a-1.png
The initial attack was successful, few large Austrian armies or forts stood in the way of the Armies of the Revolution.

rev.png

Can you say "+25% manpower bonus?"

City after City fell, by Fall 1802 most of Austria had been taken, including the capital Wien during the Summer.

fall1802.png

tasty.png

Another vassal joins the Empire

By the Winter of 1803 the rest of Austria was occupied. To estimate the number of French losses, about 35,000 were killed by either attrition, Austrian armies, or the assaults. Rather few losses, but the revolts were getting more violent in Spain and Italy.

A somewhat short Campaign...but Iberia has begun to fight back more, making it hard to keep control of the occupied states.

And so the forces of Reaction are in retreat!

Vive l'Empereur!