• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Van der Gent said:
Poor Blondi, trapped behind enemy lines..

:rofl:

Sounds like a good scenario for a Hollywood WW2 movie.

blondifilmdv7.png

I noticed a few errors in the text, but please ignore them.

I guess it would probably be me. But any who wants to, can use the idea as long as I get credit. ;) :p

Van der Gent said:
I guess it would probably be me. But any who wants to, can use the idea as long as I get credit. ;) :p

Btw, I think this should be the post of the month.
It is just so awesome. :rofl:
And somebody has to make a film about it!!! :D

Very good AAR.

It seems that now germans will be crushed soon.

What will you do after ? going to china ?

Van der Gent said:

I would recommend Eva be played by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Adolph be played by Mr T.

Just a thought. :D

1943 Offensive-Part 4​

the 1943 campaign started successfully, the Germans are pushed back for over 100 kilometers in Smolensk and Minsk

the battle for Minsk ended in a easy victory, with so many soviet airplanes hanging there the Germans are just get decimated.

screensave351sm4.jpg

a devastating air bombing attack run, the Germans just have to jump into the river to hide from air attacks, not everyone come out successfully, though.

screensave357wp3.jpg

The Red Army is happy in the north, met only very little resistance.

screensave358sn9.jpg

Battle for Vinnitsa

However, things are alot different in the south, many Soviet Commanders are confused how come the Germans got so many men in Ukraine....

screensave355gh8.jpg

in the Kremlin...

Adviser 1 : Comrade Stalin, we are advancing in all directions except Ukraine.

Adviser 2: and our commanders reported abnormal German activities in Ukraine as well

Stalin : the Germans are always abnormal, maybe my son's, er, oh i mean... the Germans left 10,000 tonnes of gold there? ...tell the commanders to seize Vinnitsa at all cost.

Adviser 2: Yes Comrade Stalin!

screensave362gy4.jpg

meanwhile the German defences broke apart in Mozyr... the Soviet commanders in Central and northern offensive are so glad to met so few resistance, they are curious though...is that a trap or what ...

screensave363ph6.jpg

screensave372nw2.jpg

Situation in june 1943, blue arrow shows how far we advanced.

screensave370jp5.jpg

in Kremlin

Adviser 1: Comrade Stalin ! our commanders reported that they met over 80 divisions of Germans in Vinnitsa, about 500,000 men! I can't believe it!

Adviser 2 : .... : O i don't even know there's Vinnitsa in our motherland before this.......

Stalin : Order our men to keep up attack!,... oh... (thinks of Yakov...)

screensave368ow6.jpg

there's more and more Germans! The Red Army reported over 200,000 Germans are found dead in Vinnitsa, not even including those being barraged to dust, crazy Germans!

screensave377ex1.jpg

it seemed the battle for Vinnitsa is getting intensified for unknown reason.

Good AAR, it seems your summer offensive is going well. Vinnitsa seems to be a massive graveyard for both sides, I wonder if your troops will be able to break the germans there.

They still haven't found Blondi and must therefore put so many men to defend the province.. Damn, if that dog hadn't got lost the Germans could have used the troops to counterattack somewhere.

:p

Van der Gent said:
They still haven't found Blondi and must therefore put so many men to defend the province.. Damn, if that dog hadn't got lost the Germans could have used the troops to counterattack somewhere.

:p

Don't blame the dog, blame the Wehrmacht for not finding her. :D

Enewald said:
Don't blame the dog, blame the Wehrmacht for not finding her. :D

:D...a dog changed the course of war?, the 200,000 is a modest estimation already, dead body is a uncountable term in Vinnitsa.

still being lazy , i like your ideas... :p, personally, not officially ... :D

1943 Offensive-Vinnitsa Slaunterhouse.​

the German defence are hopelessly overran the Red Army in the North.

screensave372md3.jpg

screensave380lt6.jpg

a nasty encounter of butcher birds... the Red Airforce lose more than 40 aircrafts in a massive dogfight

screensave390pg9.jpg

Things in Vinnitsa is alot different, this battle is yet th largest battle of the war since the germans attacked in 41' , the Germans decide to put all their troops to stop the Red Army.

screensave381ew8.jpg

Reinforcements for the battle is arriving from the North, which got more divisions than the offensive needed..

screensave383yr2.jpg

However, the Germans seemed never stop reinforcing Vinnitsa. Stalin is very sure that the Germans don't rename it Hitlergrad.

screensave393nf2.jpg

The advance in the North go very well, maybe due to heavy force concentration , while things in Ukraine isn't very good, the Germans got now even more men than us in Ukraine.

screensave392hz1.jpg

Many brave soldiers died in Vinnitsa already... have to do division rotation to keep up the fighting...

So they still haven't found Blondi and must therefore send so many troops to Vinnitsa.

If they stay there looking much longer the northern front will collapse and they'll risk being encircled.