• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for all who posted and commented my AAR! You comments were again very good and I'm happy if you again comment this :D Also Romanian puppet government thanks you.

End of two wars

After Romanian government surrendered, Galicia quickly formed it's own, loyal government into Romania. Galician general Sid Snatcer came Head of State and Chief of Staff, and local Social Radical Erkki1 was real leader of Romania. As a head of government he controlled almost everything in Romanian cabinet, but we must remember that Romania was democratic state, like Galicia. To celebrate victory from Romanians, Tomashevsky ordered national holyday and finally he had enough courage to remove some not-so-pleasant employees. That's what I call democracy!

Also few Romanian warships of 'NMS Regele Ferdinand' Flotila were captured. Flotilla was renamed 1. 'Glorious Galicia' Flotilla and assigned into 1st Destroyer Fleet under rear admiral squalleke. It was based in Bessarabia. Same time Galician factories builded new weapons, divisions and especially artillery for Galician military. They would be really important in future.

In November 22 of 1937 arrived very pleasant news: Spanish civil war was ended and 8,000 Galician soldiers returned. But 2,000 of them never returned. That was sacrifice in battle against fascist - but it wasn't wasted sacrifice. Monarchist army of Spain was defeated and republicans were victorious!

Ok, it's again voting time.

We need protect Slovakia and Ruthenians!
* Presov becomes Galician national province
* Czechoslovakia secedes Presov to us
* (possibly) leads to war against Czechoslovakia with Hungary and Slovakia

It's not important
* +1 isolationism

With 8 divisions homecoming and Romania on our side i say we protect the Slovakians, even thou it will must certainly lead to a bitter defeat.

I think our Army is too small ofr the moment to go against three nations at the same time, I say *Its not important*

methinks:
deal with Czechs: We accept their rule in Slovakia if they allow us to move in Presov in which lives significant population of Russians(Ukrainians whatever ;] ) as a "peace" keeping as that population forms border disturbance

a) they accept
Presov is Galician
We can move through Czechoslovakia
We guarantee their independence
b) they do not accept
1. We may get a bargain with Hungary (us only Presov)
2. We may get a bargain with Germany and Hungary (us only Presov)
3. We may get a bargain with Germany (us Presov + Slovakia as satellite)
4. We shall leave them alone (+isolationism)
5. We shall protect Slovakians our brothers! we move to Slovakia as fast as possible before anyone reacts (when we capture Bratislava +core on Slovakia)
6. We may get a bargain with Slovakians (us Presov + Slovakia as satellite(if goes cool) + Czech as satellite)

Last edited:
By the way i advise you to move capital to Lviv because your country is becoming less and less pol so just as a prevention...

(when war breaks out take as much Slovakia as possible Slovakians are more like Russians than pols so as an advise... ;] )

Deus Eversor said:
By the way i advise you to move capital to Lviv because your country is becoming less and less pol so just as a prevention...

OK. Another voting is now going!

Moving capital to Lvov-province
Just vote yes or no. I'll vote YES!

Thank you, comrade President, for appointing me as the new leader of the Romanian Secret Service. I will do my best.

I support the idea of helping the Slovakians and Hungarians, but I also think the it should be done carefully, as it could lead to an international conflict. Also, move the capital to Lvov.

(By the way, didn't Alexander Cuza died in 1873?)

Well we should to them pose as mere supplement so it would make them even happy with our help but when the time comes to strike our sting shall fall far and wide

I wish to see their faces when they obtain the knowledge of our... progress :cool:

yes methinks something treachery implemented should be