• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inner Circle: You'll one of leaders of armies in HUGE CRUSADE AGAINST OLD SANTA =] Your army serves in Caucasia

Smashing the USSR

Map of Africa

and Europe

Cheat event to make possible to assault Comintern (I'm still democracy). January 24 1946

Another cheat event :)

Large Front assault started immediate after declaration of war. Almost all Russian troops were in West, against Axis, so my assault was very victorious! Biggest resistance was in Mongolia

January 25, Mr. Pescifan aka Yusuf Islam attacks to Moscow

February 2... Baku oilfields are MY!

Plans to take Caucasia and then assault to Stalingrad!

Frontline in March 24 1946! Huge Industrial bases of Tashkent and other West Turkestan are my!

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Warlord of Guangxi, Boss of Yunnan, Director of Hunan, Hui of Gansu, Supreme Ruler of all the Kwangtung, Leader of Jiangxi, Sultan of Samarkand, Prince of Terror, Terrorist of Transcaucasia, Emir of Turkestan and ruler of Gobi Desert
and also former foreman of Suez and pharaoh of Cairo

Annihilate them! :D

I hope you have a custom BP ready to go. It won't take long for the USSR to fall at the rate things are going.

Inner Circle:... god!
likk9922: Annihilate, Annex, Automobile, Afghanistan, Army... :]
LordoftheMind: Plan? Sorry, doesn't sound familiar :p
Nabendu: Thanks!
SeedSnatcher: Khihhihhii! Afghanistan will rule the Asia!

Fall of Mongolia

Battle of Ulaanbaatar. Mongolian clique is going to fall - and when it happens, comintern losts big army in far east.

Finally I got five tech teams!

April 24 1946...

April 25, field marshal Brettmo leads quite big assault in Caucasia. I have so big superiority in numbers that I can't lose... Or I hope so :p

May 7 Italy annexed Kongo.

Rodriko Stak leads assault... I thought that Soviets had huge superiority, but it looks that they have ran out of troops.

Soviet counterattack in south Ural...

Destroying pocket in Mongolia. Note that also Irkutsk and it's huge Industry is fallen.

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Warlord of Guangxi, Boss of Yunnan, Director of Hunan, Hui of Gansu, Supreme Ruler of all the Kwangtung, Leader of Jiangxi, Sultan of Samarkand, Prince of Terror, Terrorist of Transcaucasia, Emir of Turkestan, ruler of Gobi Desert, North Caucasian Chief, Red Hero of Ulan Baatar, sailor of Kaspian sea, Shaman of Baikal and Mountain of Ural

Haha nice! Those Soviets are toast! Do you still hold Moscow?

Wow, how did get Afghanistan so large? Must read back this AAR. Your attack must relieve pressure from the Axis a bit. You will meet them on the plains of Russia. When that happens and wars erupts between Afghanistan and the Axis you'll need all the skill you have in this game.

likk9922: Nah, I lost it almost immediately. And I hadn't lost it, my troops anyway would starve to death..
FlorisDeVijfde: Of course I get it so big, because I'm the best HoI2 player ever ;)

Great plans

My ultramodern (!) cavalry strikes against Vasily Chuikov's troops...

May 20 1946 my troops again taked Uralsk

Far east front @ May 21

June 2: historical Battle of Stalingrad!

Another historical event: German and Afghani troops met in Kuban

Pocket near Stalingrad

Sverdlovsk conquered! Next attacking to Ufa

June 27...

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad, Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Warlord of Guangxi, Boss of Yunnan, Director of Hunan, Hui of Gansu, Supreme Ruler of all the Kwangtung, Leader of Jiangxi, Sultan of Samarkand, Prince of Terror, Terrorist of Transcaucasia, Emir of Turkestan, ruler of Gobi Desert, North Caucasian Chief, Red Hero of Ulan Baatar, sailor of Kaspian sea, Shaman of Baikal, Mountain of Ural, Railway of Siberia, Sultan of Stalingrad and Nobleman of Sverdlovsk

(In the William Shatner acting method)

"Sir! *Dramatic Pause* We...tried to stop,them,in,there,tracks..BUT!.........There...were...TOO,FEW,OF,US...I.......need....more men...to....*Dramatic Pause* Resolve,this,tradgedy. :rofl:

Inner Circle: During those two British landings in India I lost some 20 divisions. And I still rule the India. I don't scare Soviets ;)
Admiral Yamamot: Soviets killed them :(
pescifan: Aah, that was so dramatic!

Beginning of the end

Battle of Chkalov: target is to pocket Soviets

Moscow fallen! Frontline in July 9 1946:

Mk11 and his ultramodern cavalry punishes Soviets :]

Now Russians have only three provinces with VP:s left:

German-Afghani attack - target is liberate Tatarstan, Mordva and Udmurtian republics:

Then attacked to Molotov (renamed as Miihkalisk)

September 14: taking last Soviet victory points:

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad, Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, Abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Warlord of Guangxi, Boss of Yunnan, Director of Hunan, Hui of Gansu, Supreme Ruler of all the Kwangtung, Leader of Jiangxi, Sultan of Samarkand, Prince of Terror, Terrorist of Transcaucasia, Emir of Turkestan, ruler of Gobi Desert, North Caucasian Chief, Red Hero of Ulan Baatar, sailor of Kaspian sea, Shaman of Baikal, Mountain of Ural, Railway of Siberia, Sultan of Stalingrad, Nobleman of Sverdlovsk, Miihkali of Miihkalisk and Count of Idel-Ural
and also former foreman of Suez and pharaoh of Cairo.

hmmm... no comments? Maybe you all hate me :( Anyway, this will be the last update, because I have finished my object: Afghanistan is now greatest nation in the world!

The Cold War

October 18 of 1946, at 13:00 o'clock Yusuf Islam's tanks advanced to Okhotsk. Finally Stalin and his party saw that war was lost, and few hours later they started peace negotiations with Germany. Because Germans accepted only total surrender, Soviets humbled and accepted that.

After two major eur-asian alliances, Axis and Asiatic Pact, now controlled almost whole Asia, all Europe and almost all Africa allies made peace with them. New world had four polars: Axis, Afghanistan, Asiatic alliance led by Japan and NATO.

A new period in world history, called the Cold War, began. All nations had so much nuclear weapons, that no one nation can't start any wars without threat of total destruction...

LONG LIVE AFGHANISTAN! Thanks for all people who readed and commented this AAR.
we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad, Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, Abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Warlord of Guangxi, Boss of Yunnan, Director of Hunan, Hui of Gansu, Supreme Ruler of all the Kwangtung, Leader of Jiangxi, Sultan of Samarkand, Prince of Terror, Terrorist of Transcaucasia, Emir of Turkestan, ruler of Gobi Desert, North Caucasian Chief, Red Hero of Ulan Baatar, sailor of Kaspian sea, Shaman of Baikal, Mountain of Ural, Railway of Siberia, Sultan of Stalingrad, Nobleman of Sverdlovsk, Miihkali of Miihkalisk and Count of Idel-Ural
and also former foreman of Suez and pharaoh of Cairo.