• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only one thing... Mexico is North America.

I will follow this. :D

PS: And yes, La unión hace la fuerza means union makes strength. ;)
PPS: Don Nadie means "Sir Nothing"... :D

My tech team:

Alejandro Juan de Espronceda - Skill 6 (use the previous pic)
Aircraft_testing.png
Bomber_tactics.png
Centralized_execution.png
Aeronautics.png
Combined_arms_focus.png

I'd like to be a lt-general (squall lionheart) skill 2, and a land doctrine tech team
general traits should be: offensive, commando, trickster
and techteam should have small unit tactics, decentralized execution, individual courage and infantry training and be of skill 6

for both, you could use this avatar:
Squall10.jpg

P.S. look at my post count, it's a funny number

Last edited:
My general:

requetJavier-1.jpg

Liutenant General Vela, Skill 2, Defensive Doctrine, Trickster, Logistic Wizard

Tech Team:

Smbolocomunista.jpg

Sindicato de Obreros Industriales (Industrial Workers Syndicate), Skill 5, Industrial Engineering, Mechanics, Technical Efficiency, Management.

Is the foreign minister still open? If so can I have it as Idiological crusaider? (I probably butchered the spelling there). Ohhh and a general maybe. I don't have it handly but use the walmart yellow smiley face if you can find it please. Name Juan Ortiz

Last edited:
Sir Kenny : Added. ;)
However, since all the seat you want is occupied, he will not be in the cabinet unless someone left for some reason. :(

Viden : Well, definition changes in time you know. :D
(There would be explanation for that, considered Mexico City is the "second" capital of the federation.)
Well, sir nothing really become nothing indeed. :rofl:

Crush3r & squalleke123 : Added. :)

OAM : No, an original character had filled up that post. :(
Yet you still can be a general. :)
P.S. I can't find the Walmart face. :(

All : As I'm being annexed by the combined force of schoolworks and lessons recently, I'm afraid that update would not be done until weekend. :(
I would try to deliver a update ASAP, and finish this chapter ("Prólogo") in this weekend. ;)
P.S. Anyone please translate "Black Gold" into Spanish?

Reno Vercetti said:
P.S. Anyone please translate "Black Gold" into Spanish?

Oro negro (Black > Negro, Gold > Oro).

Oro Negro

A room inside a government building in Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA

Through the long white corridor inside the building, Erika Mustermann, the woman with special political mission, was walking towards the room she was told to. The cold weather, which like her birthplace and unlike the hot Mexico, actually makes her a little bit happy. After about 5 minutes of exploring, she finally reached the wooden door. She tidied up her black coat and removed her black hat, and pushed open the door.

The room inside was a meeting room, with red carpet on the floor and a big long wooden table and several chairs at the middle. At the opposite side of the door, a middle-aged man, about 60 years old, was sitting at the end of the desk. Along with him was another man, but with a younger appearance of 40.

"Good evening, Mr. Hull and Mr......" Erika bowed to them and said. She lowed the sound when mentioning the second man's last name.

"Good evening, Miss Mustermann, please take a seat." Cordell Hull, the United States Secretary of State, smiled and said. After nodding to him, Erika walked at the side of Hull and sat down.

"So, let's come straight to the point, sir." Erika said, "A conflict between Central America and Venezuela might outbreak sooner or later, as the dispute upon Trinidad and several islands will not be able to solve diplomatically. As the United States have been trying to make peace in the Americas, I...... we hope that the United States could stand out of the war and let us finish this problem by our own."

"Why? This problem could solve on the table, and a war should not be needed." Cordell asked.

"Sir, violence DO solve problems, and sometimes that would be the most effective way." Erika sat back and said, "Actually, this war would have no effect on the United States, wouldn't it? In my humble opinion, the most concern by the United States is the oil trading. So, as long as the black gold continued to flow, she will not have actual reasons to intervent the war."

"Well......" Cordell started thinking about the offer.

"I think if we could purchase oil with better price, this deal would be nice." the second man suggested.

"Hmm. What will Central America offers?" Cordell asked.

"Central America will guarantee the safety of every neutral civilians, especially the citizens of the United States. Also, the oil will keep selling to USA no matter what, with a nice price of course. And after the war, the people in those areas will have freedom, which is not available under the current dictatorship of Venezuela. As the supporter of democracy, I think the people in both nations will be happy with this deal." Erika smiled and said, "Please?"

"What's your opinion, Prescott?" Cordell asked the one standing next to him.

"We support democracy, don't we?" Prescott said, "I think this will be a deal."

"Really?" Cordell asked again.

"I speak for justice." Prescott smiled and answered.

"Well......" Cordell turned towards Erika and said, "As long as no innocent is hurt during the war, the United States will not intervene."

"Thank you, Mister Cordell and Mister......" Erika smiled and thanked to them, with lowered voice again.

Presidential Palace, Mexico City, Mexico

"Leader, the United States have accepted our offer, and we will not encounter other unexpected problems as long as the black gold continued to flow." In front of Dieter Schulz, Erika reported the success in the United States.

"Very nice, Erika." Dieter said, "The armed force is already deploying, and we should be able to start the operation after the recruit finished their training."

"This is my job." Erika bowed and said, smiling.

"I like this answer." Dieter continued, "Our motherland will need you later, so please stay within the system. Dismiss."

Reno Vercetti said:
Thanks for the translation! :D
Finally I have time to write this AAR, yet I will have to finish those Chemistry homework later...... :(
The Prólogo will be ended soon, and the new chapter will begin, like the history of Southern America. :cool:

Reno Vercetti said:
..."...As the supporter of democracy, I think the people in both nations will be happy with this deal." Erika smiled and said, "Please?"...

That cracked me up :rofl:

Complot

1935.02.15 2130
A military base near Wilhelmstadt, Curazao, Antillas Menores

A Douglas DC-2 transport, painted with the roundel of the federal air force and her special blue colour, flew through the dark sky of Wilhelmstadt, the "Germantown" which known for her immigrants from Germany during the past decades. After spotting the lights from the runway, the plane turned towards the countryside and started landing. On the runway there were already several officers and soldiers standing, probably waiting for the plane and the passengers within.

After the plane touched ground and stopped at the end of the runway, the officers ran towards the plane, and stood in front of the metal door. Shortly after the engine stopped running, the door was opened, and two soldiers quickly ran out and stood beside the door. After that, a man in black coat and black cap slowly walked down the plane, and an officer in high-ranking uniform shook hands with him.

"Welcome to Curazao, Generalissimo Schulz. I'm Major General Rodda y Lenquita, the commander of Curazao Garrison." the officer said, "the generals are already here, now please let me lead you to them."

Dieter did not say anything, just followed Rodda y Lenquita into the building nearby. In the same time, a blonde in a similar black coat, but with no cap, left the plane too, and another officer shook her cold hands.

"Good evening, General Mustermann. Please come with me." the officer said and led her towards the same building Dieter just entered.

When they entered the meeting room, several generals were already sitting around the desk and were waiting.

"Sorry for being late, now starts the meeting." Dieter said, after sitting on the biggest chair in this room. Erika followed him and took a seat beside him.

"Yes, sir." Reinaldo, the Chief of Army stood up, unfold a map of Trinidad and said, "The reports by the villagers and soldiers in Trinidad pointed out that there are unknown soldiers on the island...... here, here and here."

"According to their locations, and the description of the witnesses, we believe that they are from Venezuela." Reinaldo continued, and unfold a map of Venezuela. "Venezuela has her reason to do that too. As we know, she have been trying to claim these islands since her formation. They have invaded the islands several times, but all ended in defeat."

"So, we're under attack by Venezuela?" Dieter asked.

"Not yet, sir. But after there are enough soldiers landed on it, they will try to seize control of the islands." Reinaldo answered, "So I suggest that we should catch those soldiers and send a protest to the League of Nations."

"I'm afraid that this will not work, sir." Erika stood up and said, "The thick forest in Trinidad and Curazao makes it impossible to catch them inside. Also, we can do nothing if Venezuela deny our accuse, and the...... impotent League of Nations doesn't care at all."

"Then what's your opinion, Miss Mustermann?" Reinaldo asked.

"Simple. We'll strike them now, the mainland." Erika smiled and explained, "There will be no problem if the dictator government of Venezuela fall, and we can consider those soldiers as rebels and deal with them with our own way."

"You mean we should invade Venezuela?"

"I prefer the term 'liberate' more, sir." Erika smiled and continued, "As the authoritarian government have enslave the people for such a long time, we should liberate those people as soon as possible."

"So, are there any plan for this operation?" Miihkali asked.

"Of course, I have analysed the statistic of Venezuela, and I found that if we can take this two places...... Here and here." Erika pointed at the map of Venezuela, and put two coins on Caracas and Maracaibo. "This two cities is the brain and heart of Venezuela. Once we secured them, the war is over. Although the reactions will still need some care......"

"In details, my plan would be launching two amphibious assaults from Curazao and Trinidad. Trinidad front should aim on taking Caracas, while Curazao front take control of Maracaibo. The weak army of Venezuela will not be able to stop our advance, and this war will end quickly." Erika continued.

"Nice plan. Anyone have opinions on this plan?" Dieter asked, "If no, then we will start preparing the operation."

"Very well, then we will use this plan. And, Major General Rodda y Lenquita will catch all the enemies on the islands during the war. Dismiss."

Reno Vercetti said:
"I prefer the term 'liberate' more, sir." Erika smiled and continued

Shes is a hardliner, isn't she? :D

Wonderful!!

Sir Kenny : Don't like the novel? :(

Miihkali : :)

Masked Pickle : Certainly :D
Cabinet.png

Cabinet on 1934.10.01, note that Menganito de Cual is a placeholder.

Venezuela.png

Venezuela, February 15.

Military.png

All mobile forces we have.

Armada1.png
Armada2.png

Federal Navy, several Destroyers are not in shot. Although there are many ships, most of them are served in American-Spanish war. :eek:

Admiral Yamamot : She is a crusader. :)