• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cantonia.png

Greater Cantonian Republic

Tug of War (1)
(1944.05.02 - 1944.07.27)

PC010.png

The Red Army captured Tehran soon after the war was started. About 50 days later, the last Persian base was destroyed, and Persia became one of the Soviet Republics.

PC011.png

PC013.png

PC014.png

Despite the fall of her ally, Great Britian launched an amphibious attack against Balkan. Later Montenegro was annexed by the Allies. Two weeks later, Bosnia and Serbia were annexed too.

PC012.png

Although CEAN had declared her neutrality, the flames of World War III will reach East Asia some day, and Cantonia had to prepare for that. A large-scale industrialise plan was issued to increase the productivity of Cantonia.
"A paper cannot stop bullets, can it?" Gaan Gwok-dung said, in the Parliament.

PC015.png

After several victories upon Soviets in Balkan, the Red Army was reinforcing Hungary and Romania, stopping the British advance.

PC016.png

PC017.png

Feeling that the Allies were losing slowly, US Army landed in Primosky and Khabarovsk. Their aim was considered as distributing Soviet forces in Middle East and Balkan.

PC018.png

However, the Red Army in Middle East didn't slow down their advance for that. Basrah was captured, and Iraq became a Soviet Republic.

Last edited:
Cantonia.png

Tug of War (2)
(1944.07.28 - 1944.10.01)

PC019.png

After a month of struggling, the British forces were forced to retreat from Balkan as more and more soviet soldiers coming to Balkan.

PC020.png

PC021.png

As the plan of creating second (or third) front in Balkan failed, Britian decided to liberate Palestine instead. After a landing at southern Palestine, Allied forces quickly seize the control of the East Bank. Soviet puppets in Palestine and Syria were overthrown.

PC022.png

Allied forces captured Vladivostok, a important port for Soviet Navy to operate in Pacific.
"The feeling is strange, as the soldiers of three greatest factions in the world stood along the thin line of Primosky." A Chinese soldier said, after several US soldiers reached the border.

PC023.png

PC024.png

While the soldiers in Primosky were struggling for their survival, USA launched another similar assault against Greece and Albania. These two states were liberated quickly.

Front Overview, 1944.10.01
Red : Comintern
Green : the Allies
White : Neutral Nations

PC026.png

Balkan Front

PC027.png

Middle East Front

PC028.png

Primosky Front

Miihkali said:
Are you going to Join Allies or join to Comintern?
The winning one, of course. :D

Well, the war becomes a bloody tug of war now, and no one, even Stalin or Franklin, or others knows who will be the winner, if there are one. (The USA had restarted their nuclear program.)
So CEAN would not join the war in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
The US HQ is good, now the soviets must move some of their european soldiers to the eastern front, still, their numbers must be overwhelming.

The CEAN must stay neutral for all the confilct, and possibily expand our influence to other opressed asian peoples.

Last edited:
Cantonia.png

Voting Time

PC025.png

1) Annual Policy Adjustment

(0/1)→The state needs more power to hold herself in one piece(Towards Authoritarian)
.Kane
(5/0)We should cerate a more equal society (Towards Left)
.Lao Zi-feng
.Jiu Zung-jan
.Wang Tsing-fei
.Gaan Gwok-dung
.Gaan Gwok-loeng
→We should be more conservative (Towards Right)
→The police should have more power (Towards Closed Society)
→The government should interfere the market(Towards Central Planning)
→Demobilise some of our soldiers, and replace their role by draft soldiers (Towards Drafted Army)
→We should be more peaceful (Towards Dove Lobby)
→We should stay out of the World War III or other global conflicts (Towards Isolationism)

Last edited:
We should cerate a more equal society !, we must be a true social and equal paradise, not like the USSR, who preachs for equality and freedom, but it is worse that the most evil dictatorship!

→The state needs more power to hold herself in one piece(Towards Authoritarian).

I think I am the fascist of the cabinet... :D

DarkReborn : Yes, their plan was good, but the operation would be a diaster. :(
About 20 Allied divisions were in Primosky now, and probably more than 50 Soviet divisions were marching towards Vladivostok. Without aid those US soldiers would be in Siberia for their rest of life.
(USA did that earlier, and about 15 divisions were destroyed)
And, we don't spread influenza or other kind of virus to other. :D

Soviet Union, although was Leftists, but she was dictators too. When one government's extreme Authoritarian, little differences were there between right and left. :)

DarkReborn said:
Sorry, was my fault, Influenzia in spanish means Influence, and so :D

Is "InfluenCia"! :D

Sir Kenny said:
Establish a more equal society.

Bah! Weak plutocrat. :D

DarkReborn said:
Oh yeah, I remember, the last one was...

Replaced, to a very, very pleasurable destiny...

I always can exile myself in the US. :D

We must have more equality, we must offer a leftist democratic alternative to rightist democratic allies and bolshevik russians.

More equal society.

I was really hoping that Pu Yi would be made Emperor of a United China, with a constitution, sigh...not to be, just a greater Manchuria and a puppet again.

Oh well. Great story, keep it up.

grayghost said:
More equal society.

I was really hoping that Pu Yi would be made Emperor of a United China, with a constitution, sigh...not to be, just a greater Manchuria and a puppet again.

Oh well. Great story, keep it up.
Cantonia doesn't have any puppets, even Japan is an independent nation now. :)
Actually I would like to let them be puppets, not because I am a imperialist, but AI nations tend to declare war upon nations which they cannot handle, and drag me into the war as well. :( (Curse Japan)