• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas . I can't give away the ending but I promise to make it as unexpected and fun as possible ! XD

English Patriot: Haha , wouldn't it be though ? at the End of Time ; the Final Battle .

Judas Maccabeus: yes , east and west will collide in this !

canonized said:
Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas . I can't give away the ending but I promise to make it as unexpected and fun as possible ! XD

The more I post, the more surprising the ending will be, since more endings are already predicted.

You should thank me :D

edit: also, sigged :D

Avernite said:
The more I post, the more surprising the ending will be, since more endings are already predicted.

You should thank me :D

edit: also, sigged :D

Haha ! I'm quite honoured !

A key? Wait...<ponders>...THE KEY ??!!...one of the keys??!!

Hmmm....hope it gets into the wrong, I mean right, hands... :D

Enjoying the second-season-free-fall immensely!
TheExecuter

Judas Maccabeus said:
Well, well, well. Looks like we're in for one of the major moments of history soon. We've already had a clash of empires with the Spanish and the Ming, and now the Russians are going to get in on the act as well...

Naturally I hope you invade in winter, overstretch your supply lines, and utterly underestimate your enemy.

Cossacks in Madrid; I'd like that.

Hmmm...I like this. Take down Russia before the really become Russia. Does that mean Novgorod will become season 2's Ming? :cool:

Looking forward to seeing what happens if and when that key is matched up with it's twin in Novgorod. Yet another interesting set of events. :)

Don't forget to launch a winter offensive near Moscow and get pushed back by numbers of Cavalry that you can only dream of!

TheExecuter: I'm very glad you're enjoying it ! Next update will be in the coming days ! For today , working on the interview .

RGB: Boo , at least i'm glad to see you're still around ! How have you been you silly goose !

coz1: Yes , that's the plan ! however , due to the winters ; the harsh terrain ; and the massive manpower of the enemy it's going to be difficult . The Ming of Europe is a good way of looking at it though with the Ming I was a bit more prepared . More on that in the coming update .

ColossusCrusher: Haha ; you all think I must be crazy !

canonized said:
ColossusCrusher: Haha ; you all think I must be crazy !

Who wouldn't? No sane mind could weave all the plots you weave together :D

Avernite's correct.
Next thing we know you'll be creating ghost regiments to make the army look bigger...or getting a huge army OMFGPWND after sending them too far into Russia, or...

Avernite: Thank you , sir XD

ColossusCrusher: I have no 'particular' tricks up my sleeve for the Russians ; it's going to take a lot longer than the Ming did that's for sure . And not just because they're huge or anything like that . Lots of things will be happening at the same time .

But it's gotta stay historical at a Grofaz level...:(

ColossusCrusher: Grofaz , haha ; well luckily we're only sending a colonel to the front since we have engagements elsewhere in the world . Unfortunately no 'greatest general' for now . We'll see how Santiago does though .

LeonTrotsky: Yes , Russia is actually quite large indeed . Massive manpower pool as well . Luckily for me they aren't too friendly with the Lithuanians . It's a pity though that they haven't fought them . They've been content with gobbling up scandinavia and what not .

Incognitia: Glad to have you back ! Always excellent to see readers catch up !! Glad you're enjoying it !

I'll be working on an update tonight !

canonized said:
I'll be working on an update tonight !

Can't wait! Crush the Russians! Bring down the Orthodox church!

English Patriot said:
Can't wait! Crush the Russians! Bring down the Orthodox church!
Last time the Spanish helped setting up the Russian Orthodox church.

Grubnessul said:
Last time the Spanish helped setting up the Russian Orthodox church.

I didn't approve :p

English Patriot: Yep , getting to work on it now XD

Grubnessul: Why yes , we did help set up the Russian Patriarchate .

English Patriot: I'm generally more forgiving of the Eastern Orthodox considering we're sooooo close to reunification . Especially since they have valid sacraments , priesthood , apostolic succession etc ; they're basically almost there . And I LOVE the Eastern Rite customs ; they will be a great restoration for the Church as a whole .

Alright , time for a status report . Some good news and some bad news .

Good news is , coz's interview went well and it's going to go up when the AARlander is up .

Bad news is that the AARlander is a bit behind this month ; hope you all go out and support it when you can !

The good news is that I still plan on doing two updates this week !

The bad news is that they'll probably be out near the end of the week ; lots of stuff still going on here and my desktop won't be arriving until monday .

The good news is that these delays are not going to be permanent because after I finish some of these scheduling , books , etc everything will settle down for the next month and a half .

The bad news is that I also threw my back out this week and trying to survive on Vicodin is hilarity at its best and stabbing unrelenting nerve pain at its worst .

Alright , though you all should know the plan for this week . Have a good one !