• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fall Nornen

Jugoslavia.png

Axis started to control Balkan by both diplomacy and war.

Although both Prussia and Sweden are Social Democratic Nations, but they're different in many ways such as the economy system and military system and so on. But yet the most tension was came from the foreign policy. The 'Dietrich Doctrine' used by Prussia, which protect nations by invading them, was critised by Sweden and most other countries. While the invasion of Norway, some said Swedish troops were helping Norway by sending resources secretly. More and more informations about the Sweden was about to invade Norway, was piled up inside OKR. After that, OKR decided to get rid of these troubles once and for all. A secret military plan named 'Fall Nornen' was made, and according to this plan. all Prussian forces were deployed to Kopenhagen, Oslo and Narvik.

Swe01.png

October 23, after Swedish navy was claimed to be responsible for several Prussian convies' explosion, war was declared.

Swe02.png

The Swedish city of Malmö was under attack , and are captured by Prussia later that day.

Swe03.png

After controlled Malmö, the Reichswehr was split into 3 HGr and started to spread deep into Swedish lands.

Jugoslavia2.png

Yugoslavia was devided by Axis after 30 days of battle.

Cro.png

Croatia was formed by Germany to supress partisans.

Swe13.png

An assault against Stockholm was failed due to Sweish troops' arrive in time.

Swe14.png

However, that small victory will not save Sweden from Prussian steamrollers.

Swe18.png

Second siege of Stockholm began in November 12, and ended 12 hours later, when the last division surrendered to Prussian army.

Swe20.png

3 days later, Prussia controlled Stockholm.

Swe25.png

November 17, the new Swedish captial was fallen, and Gustav V was captured there.

Swe26.png

Gustav V signed the unconditional surrender docuement, and Sweden was annexed.

However, according to the docuements found in Stockholm, the plan about Swedish invasion to Prussia is not found, and OKR believe that this plan was created by Allies to weaken Prussian forces.

FallNornen.png

Europe after Fall Nornen, Axis is growing fast.

Next : All Quiet on the European Front (kinda)

liberate scandinavia! An Allie that can guard your northern flank for you.

>terop

>trekaddict
Although Scandinavia is a nice nation, I won't liberate a nation which will have 80% of my IC. :wacko:
(IC in Poland : 20~30)
(IC in Scandinavia : ~100)

All Quiet on the European Front

Greece.png

Greece, a member of the Allies, was annexed by Axis while she was waiting for her 'powerful' allies to rescue.
While Italian's seige on Sparta, several Greek soldiers grab out their sword, charge to Italian base and yelled "THIS IS SPARTA!". And if the informations are correct, they are all killed by Italian ...... machine guns.

JapanWar.png

JapanWar2.png

Fascist Japan, after fully controlled China, declared war upon those colonial power to free those Asian people.

JapanWar3.png

They may success, as they managed to carry out a surprise attack a day after the declaration of war. Also, some strange-sounding countries joined the war.

JapanWar4.png

Panama, which without Panama Canal, joined the war also.

Next : Fall Schwedisch Kreuzzug

Last edited:
You definately aren't Prussia any more, more like the Northern Soviet Union...

Now are you going to wait a playing game when Germany DOWs the Soviet Union, or imediately come to their aid?

Crush3r said:
You definately aren't Prussia any more, more like the Northern Soviet Union...

Now are you going to wait a playing game when Germany DOWs the Soviet Union, or imediately come to their aid?
Well, we aren't that radical yet, at least we still have a queen in throne. :D

Indeed, the Soviet declared war first.(Only to Axis, not to me)
And after a raid which took one province from Germany, everything freezes.
I tried to aid Germany and Soviet by fullcontrol cheat, but the battle ended immediately. :(

I wonder what is going to happen now?

Barbarrosa as we know it?

Prussia conquering Berlin?

Well, the Swedish invaded Germany during the 30 Years-War, so I think he is going to go against Berlin.

>Kurt_Steiner
A peace after war. ;)

>Deus Eversor
I would hope so, but as Prussia is still a weak country(compared to Soviet Union or Germany)...... :(

>Admiral Yamamot
In theory, Prussia will want to cruch those Fascists in Berlin, but in reality, a strong Germany will be better for Prussia as they're both in war with the allies...... :wacko:

As Prussia is still weak, the only way we can go is to help the strong one to defect the weak one. :)

>To rcduggan
Yea, they even managed to take Suez later. :eek:
(But they lost the whole Africa though.)

>To Miihkali
:)

>To Maginor
Thanks. :D
The map is downloaded from Wikimedia.(I love Wiki :D )

>To cloneof
Not likely, we must save Finland from those Fascists!

>To Miihkali
Bingo! :D
And I modded the map with Paint, and the messes in Poland and Balkan really bugs me. :wacko:

Fall Schwedisch Kreuzzug

Finland had established a Fascist government since the lost of Winter war. After several secret transmission between Helsinki and Berlin, the Prussian government afraid that Finland will join the Axis soon, which means liberating Finland by force will be impossible, at least very hard. To prevent it, OKR planned a war plan against Finland, which was named 'Fall Schwedisch Kreuzzug'(Plan Swedish Crusade).

To realise this plan, all Prussian forces, with about 300 thousands troops, was deployed at the Swedish-Finnish border, in the name of military exercise. Finland was concerned about this 'exercise', and the Finnish forces were started to deploy to there too. However, it was too late to react. August 18, while most Finnish were still in bed, Prussia declared war upon their Fascist enemy.

Fin02.png

Prussian forces in Sweden started invading northern Finland, while those in Norway were stationed to prevent Finnish attack.

Fin03.png

A week later, with Prussian forces go deeper inside Finland, they encountered the first resistence made by human.

Fin04.png

However, the unprepared Finnish forces failed to delay Prussian attacks.

Fin06.png

Finnish forces falls at fast as snows in spring.

Fin07.png

Battle of Seinaejoki, which Finnish forces were outnumbered, and failed to delay Prussian advance.

Fin08.png

Knowing that they're losing the war, Finnish government begs for peace by ceding all their lands to Prussia. Knowing that they're wining the war, Prussian government denied, and ordered the forces to push harder.

Fin09.png

Marshall N. Kuroi, who just learnt how to fight effectively in snows, really pushes harder.

Fin10.png

After taking western Finland, units in northern Finland were ordered to capture eastern Finland.

Fin13.png

Battle of Turku, last Finnish hold between Prussian forces and Helsinki.

Fin14.png

With the Finnish retreat, Helsinki was under siege, and all radio broadcast were stopped. Also, the fall of Turku means the Finnish garrisons in Aaland were isolated.

Fin17.png

After most Finnish defence lines were crushed, the OKR ordered the last assault towards Helsinki.

Fin18.png

Battle of Helsinki, all Finland have now is a division which formed by injured.

Fin19.png

And they demoralised quickly, and surrendered to Prussian forces.

September 8, 21 days after the declaration of war, Finland surrendered to Prussia, and all Finnish radio broadcast restarted with Internationale in Finnish.

1942.png

Europe after Fall Schwedisch Kreuzzug.

Next : Peace for our time

P.S. Erasing all those 'evil symbols' of Finnish troops is a really annoying job, that's also why I decided to erase Finland instead. :rofl: