• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
likk9922

If one was to ever get the gumption to russle up an AAR, he'd be a part of the peanut gallery you'd want to have around.
e.g. he'd applaud at the bits that were good, (and heaven forfend!) be subtle and constructive on the bits that could be... made even better.

So for display of appreciative and encouraging vibe, i'd smite likk9922 over the head with Bronze Baton of Boosterism.
Leaving him with a bump on the noggin and the responsibility for choosing his successor.

Effective... um... whenever tradition says so!

Indeed, I've seen likk9922 around quite a lot these past couple of weeks. Nice job and a well deserved fan to keep you cool. ;)

Congratulations. :)

Congrats likk9922! :)

Congratulations, likk9922 :)

Congrats - although certainly I know you more as a writer than a fan.

Congratulations !

Congratulations, Likk9922!

And Congratulations tskb18!

And Congratulations RGB! :D

And thank you each for your fanship!!!

And...

After months of torpor, this thread is suddenly spinning faster than a positron flywheel!!! :eek: :rofl:

Thank you, dear winners, for moving this along, and for taking your responsiblity to choose your successor so seriously.

But seriously... :D

Each winner actually has a week to keep the award, and we do try to keep on a schedule where it's passed along on Sunday or Monday, but our practice when someone gets the award mid-week has been to wait 7 days (or more) until the following Sun/Mon to pass it along (which is sometimes 7 days, sometimes 10 or so). That way we don't get whiplash!

Thank you, again, and Congratulations to all of you!

Rensslaer

...though I certainly didn't mean to shut everybody up! :eek:o

Just kidding! Go on with your business... ;)

Rensslaer

Congratulations likk9922 :)

Congratulations, Likk9922!

Here's your fan:

turbo_fan.jpg

congratulations likk9922 ! ! :cool:

chefportnen:
Isn't he supposed to be the fan, and not something you give to him? :confused: :p:

originally, the person who nominated the successor would also provide a fan for him or her... ;)