Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Fingal, congratulations :)

Congratulations, Fingal! Woo!

Congrats Fingal :)

Congratulations Fingal!

Thanks everyone now its 'time to pass on the torch' as Duke put it. I'm nominating Karasuman's The Marauding Deity - A Hephthalites AAR. Its a great scene driven AAR which reads almost like a play (and a good one at that). He manages to combine great characters and entertaining updates into a grander overall story which is nicely linked together. Its not very far in game terms but the plots coming together really well despite a recent delay due to illness. Other then the Duke's Golden Horde AAR which got me to write mine this has influenced my AAR the most. Its well worth a read ;)

Congratulations Karasuman! :)

Congratulations Karasuman !! Great AAR Hope you feel better soon !

Well done Karasuman :)

Many congratulations.

Congratulations sir.

Wow! I haven't been around very much as I've been several different degrees of "sick" for the past few days, so it came as a surprise to see that The Marauding Deity is the weekly AAR being showcased. It's quite an honor, and my AAR has been very fun to write even though I haven't gotten the chance to do so recently. Thanks very much for putting me up, Fingal, and I hope the next AAR is good enough to honor yours and the others that have been showcased. :D

I'm a little past time, but the AAR I'd like to nominate for the next showcase is:

War and Revelations: The Hebrew Uganda AAR, an HoI2 AAR by likk9922

I very rarely read AARs that aren't EU or CK, but this AAR not only has a very unique alternate-history premise that nearly threw me for a loop, but it also has solid dialogue and characterization to go along with it.

Thank you for nominating me, Karasuman, and thanks to everyone else in advance. :)

I can't tell you how shocked I was to see I was showcased, and how excited I am, and how much of an honor it is. Really, not every AAr gets the nod, and it's impossible to write how surprised I was to see that War and Revelations got showcased.

As a celebration, I'm puting an update on today. It's been a pleasure writing, and I hope to continue- not only completeing this one, but writing here for years to come.

Now I'm off to do some reading. A lot of what I read is in the HoI2 section, so I've gotta expand my library a bit. :D

Once again, an honor and a pleasure.

Congratulations likk9922 !

Congrats likk9922! :)