• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Le Ran said:
El Pip: I'm trying very hard not to make a mental image of that... :eek:
Keep trying. Trust me on this, just keep trying.

In other news; while I wouldn't wish depression on anyone, the black dog is a right bugger when it comes home as I'm sadly aware, if it makes you more prolific there is at least a silver lining.

El Pip said:
Keep trying. Trust me on this, just keep trying.

In other news; while I wouldn't wish depression on anyone, the black dog is a right bugger when it comes home as I'm sadly aware, if it makes you more prolific there is at least a silver lining.

...I already failed. :wacko:

Damn you! :mad: :p

With all due apologizes to my lectorate, I regret to inform you that I've been busy the last few days, but am still leaving for ten days of vacations tomorrow...

Well, "stay tuned" until my return, somehow... ;)

And to quote this famous Tibetan motto : "I'll be back !"

Le Ran said:
With all due apologizes to my lectorate, I regret to inform you that I've been busy the last few days, but am still leaving for ten days of vacations tomorrow...

Putting real life first that the expense of a video game? :eek: :eek: :eek:

HERESY!!! :mad:

Enjoy your time off you Tibetan bandit. Hopefully there will be a nice shiney award awaiting your returne (Favorite Comedy HOI2 ;) )

Le Ran said:

damn..... hope you're back soooooooon

I hope so too because this is a good AAR.

JdB001 said:
isn't The Ran supposed to be back by now ? :eek: why keep us waiting ?
because he's a jerk. UPDATE! NOWWW!

rcduggan said:
because he's a jerk. UPDATE! NOWWW!
The good news is that I'm back today.

The other good news is that I'll PM the update to everyone BUT rcduggan. :mad: ;)

(that'll probably be just a short interlude, just to get my fingers used to moving on a keyboard again...)

JdB001 said:
isn't The Ran supposed to be back by now ? :eek: why keep us waiting ?
Ah ! I caught a lurker :D

Le Ran said:
Ah ! I caught a lurker :D
Well tag it and release it back into the wild so we can monitor them in their natural habitat. ;)

El Pip said:
Well tag it and release it back into the wild so we can monitor them in their natural habitat. ;)

You really don't want to know what their natural habitat is. It's a cold, dark place... I know. I've been there. :(

;)

Interlude

Bao’an, occupied China

A camp of partisan fighters, concealed in the woods. Wang Jingwei, head of state of Axis China, checks his plan a last time and bursts in laughter.

Wang Jingwei: Ah! The people of China will never bear the Tibetan leash ! And today is the day when we shall rise again, and claim the price of our humiliation in blood ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !

Voice behind: Glad to see you so enthusiastic, Wang.

u15kalsangjc7.png

Wang Jingwei freezes.

Wang Jingwei: Oh, no. It’s you again, Kalsang, isn’t it?

Kalsang Tsultrim: Yep. Don’t look behind you, Wang. You would be surprised.

Wang Jingwei: No! NO! That’s impossible! You’ve got the reputation of a desert fox! You are supposed to trick people in the DESERT! And this is supposed to be a forest nearby the Chinese coastline, not a damned bloody stupid desert!

Kalsang Tsultrim: That’s what I said. Don’t look behind you. You would be surprised.

u17clinteastwoodkx5.jpg

Clint Eastwood impersonating Kalsang Tsultrim
(Copyright Drepung Pictures 1967)

Mukden, Manchuria

Headquarters of the Manchurian army.

General Nakajima: Gentlemen, I believe that everything is ready for our winter offensive. You know your orders. Now let’s...

Soldier (enters the room): General! Telegram from the front! The Tibetans are attacking us!

General Nakajima scratches his beard a moment.

General Nakajima: The fools! They are running towards their demise...

Soldier (enters again): New telegram Sir! It’s from the Tibetan commander!

General Nakajima: Wh... WHAT? What does it read?

Soldier: It hardly makes any sense. It reads P.I.C.K.A.B.O.O. - stop.

General Nakajima: It’s general Khemey Sonam Wangdi! He’s general Kalsang Tsultrim's best disciple... He boasts to be a so-called “desert fox” too. Ah! Telegraph him back that I won’t fall for any of his stupidly overused tricks!

Soldier: Yes, Sir!

General Nakajima: ... and write that whilst his master’s tricks could fool the notoriously dense Sheng Shicai, Kalsang Tsultrim and he are still god-damned retards who couldn’t outwit a true soldier of the Imperial Army, even blinded, even deaf, even dead!

Soldier: Uh, yes, Sir!

General Nakajima: And while we’re at it ask him what stupid, childish, irrelevant trick he actually thinks that he can use against me, just to see it fall flat like a cold souffle!

The soldier frantically taps the telegraph then rubs his fingers and waits.

Soldier: An answer Sir! It reads: “I will use the trick called the charge of the 9 infantry divisions and 4 artillery brigades stop outwit that stop bwahaha stop”.

General Nakajima: ?... Damn you Tibetan devils!!

u16khemeywr1.png

Last edited:
Sometimes the best tricks are the ones that are in plain sight