• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wiederbetätigung - to put into use again (general use - as in using an old car again for driving - or a flag for marches, rallies, propaganda etc - use as it was used before)

in the movies the stuff is not used as it was intended by the NS regime - quite the opposite actually.....it shows the horrors of the NS so ligally those uses of the NS-stuff is legal

I would Clean up the arab peninsula. Don't go to India. It has nothing to do with the roman empire. Use Persia as a buffer and fight off all the landings.

Invade the Arab Peninsula and make it once again a part of the Roman empire! :cool:

He has to weaken England - India and persia etc can always be released later

5. Invade Persia and following the Indian subcontinent.
and maybe central asia, the USSRs soft underbelly. lots of ic ;)
if you can spare any troops, arabia too. [maybe mod the arab federation in revolt.txt so they are limited to arabian peninsula, you can liberate, get OIL, and ease tc.]

this is pretty good I Like it

Split troops between africa and arabia. When you're done with arabia, attack persia then go attack india and bottom of USSR. Becareful of Americans though. or have fun and try a sealion :D

Well, thanks for all your suggestions.

I'm almost decided in finishing the war in Africa before anything else, so, in the next updates, Africa will be the main theater.
While I'm conquering Africa some reorganization job will be done (troops will be replaced and countries will be released.

But I'm very inclined to use the Arabia/Persia/India route, but nothing is decided yet, let's see what will happen.

Thanks again and wait for an update in a few minutes!

Tribolute said:
will you be releasing any more puppets?
Yes I will.

chefportnen said:
If you truly want to accomplish the goal stated in your title, then attack Bulgaria to take Istanbul and whatever coastal provinces it has.
I can't do this since Bulgaria is in Sofia's Pact and I'm still in war against the Commintern and the Allies.

Darkness2006 said:
I can't do this since Bulgaria is in Sofia's Pact and I'm still in war against the Commintern and the Allies.

You could write an event. ;)

December 6th, 1943

The war goes on in the African Jungle, the Sofia's Pact divisions want to exterminate the Frenches Colonial Militias.

06dedez43africa1wi6.jpg

2wwitalyagd3.jpg

Victory in 1944?

December 25th, 1943

The Duce is worried about a possible Persian intervention in the war, so some second-line division are ordered to march to the Roman-Persian Frontier.
The troops are mainly of our Allies: Bulgarians and Hungarians.

The Romans top-line troops still in the Caucasus resting and training.

125dedez43iran1kz6.jpg

January 10th, 1944

The battles in Africa are fought in hard conditions. The Colonial French Army have assembled 17 divisions to attack the province of Yaoundé. Our superior General were prepared for this and counter-attacked in many other points of the French front line.

210dejan44africa3ld3.jpg

French_Soldiers_04.jpg

French Colonial Militias

January 16th, 1944

Some facts exposed here:

Romans Top-Line divisions are being transported from Azerbaijan to Genoa. What will be the next Duce's move??

The NRE can't store sufficient oil, this may harm our current and planned offensives.

The Roman TC is just horrible, may it's just the time to a big reform of the NRE, in order to liberate some non-Latin nations in Africa and Caucasus. :eek:

316dejan44genova1bw8.jpg

mtdavidson1939.jpg

Genoa, the new base of the bulk of the Roman Army.

And the war goes on..

Man, your oil is a huge problem as is your TC. Yeah, it's probably time to create some puppets.