• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hope you do better than italy IRL :p

lifeless said:
ooo greece will be a walkover! :p

Lets hope Hercules isn`t there ;)

Hah! you just commited soldierical sudicide! And now you don't have the Germans to help You! Ok now that i'm finished w/ British Propaganda, Great AAr.

June 24th, 1941

After months of training, finnaly the first Italian Airbone Division is ready for action. The division Folgore is the elite of the Imperial Italian Army and will take part in OPERAZIONE C3.

Bellow is the hole list of the aircrafts that will be used in this operation.

75% of the Sofia's Pact airforce is in Palermo, ready for action.

024dejun41folgore1qd3.jpg

sala1-3.jpg

Folgore ready

folg1tn4.jpg

July 13rd, 1941

Today, the German Army reached the gates of Leningrad and Moscow. This will be the end of the Red Bear?

What Italy will do?

213jul41moscownaportaef0.jpg

Chapay.jpg

Moscow defence
August 10th, 1941

Regia Marina completes the blockade of all sea around Malta to prevent the escape of the Royal Navy, in the case of our forces fail to capture them.

The naval blockade is also done by ours Naval bombers and interceptors.

128dejun41bloqueioemmalzk7.jpg

September 1st, 1941

OPERAZIONE C3
(Conquest of Malta and capture of British ships)

10:00

Folgore is already inside for its aircrafts that take off in this minute.

31desetl41puloemmaltaua1.jpg

Savoia-Marchetti%20SM%2082.jpg

SM 82 Canguru, the actual Italian Air Transport Aircraft

12:00

The aircrafts are in the middle of the way to Malta, together with them are 3 Naval Bombers divisions in order to attack Malta's port and prevent the British ships to intervene in the invasion.

41set41puloemmalta2mg7.jpg

16:00

The Italians Airbones now controls the hole island of Malta, but, what about the Royal Navy??

51set41puloemmalta3pz7.jpg

Southern_Europe_1941.JPG

Jump in Malta
September 2nd, 1941

05:00

The 7 Royal Navy ships flees from Malta. Unfourtnally, there will be no capture, but the destructions of them.

The Italian Naval bombers attacks the British fleet:

62set41royalnavy1tc9.jpg

23:00

Regia Marina finally spotts the Brits and the Battle of Gulf of Sidra begins!

While the British ships have no supplies our vessels are amazing!

The CV RM Sparviero is almost 100 Km from the British and are still commanding the destruction.

72set41royalnavy2jy8.jpg

September 3rd, 1941

After the sank of 2 ships the British retreats, they destruction continues with our Naval Bombers.

83set41royalnavy3ym2.jpg

September 5th, 1941

10:00

The last 3 ships are spotted

95set41royalnavy4ii6.jpg

Panzerschiff%20Graf%20Spee.bmp

English ship sank by one SM 79 II

16:00

The 3 last shipsare sank by Regia Marina.

The vengeance of RM Aquila is complete.

105set41royalnavy5finalke4.jpg

navioswj6.jpg

The pair HMS Inflexible and the HMS Invencible before their wreck

inflex.jpg

HMS Inflexible sinking

lifeless said:
ooo greece will be a walkover! :p
I think that will be, howeverr, I decide to wait the end of OPERAZIONE C3 to begin OPERAZIONE HERCULES. The reason is simple: Regia Aeronautica is expected to smash Greece.

Dionysius said:
hope you do better than italy IRL :p
It's difficult don't do it.
Kidding.
:D

General Jac said:
Lets hope Hercules isn`t there ;)
No problem, in this case Jupiter is neutral, and is expected to control his son.
=D

wilegfass said:
Hah! you just commited soldierical sudicide! And now you don't have the Germans to help You! Ok now that i'm finished w/ British Propaganda, Great AAr.
HAHAHA, that's the spirit!
Thank you!

Now that was a hefty and merciless conquest of Malta.

And so, with most other issues settled, we turn to the question: What will Italy do? Somehow the Italian Empire seems quite "complete", but do you trust the Germans to defeat the USSR on their own. And afterwards, if Barbarossa is successfull, you'll have to deal with a very powerful Germany.

And why do the Hungarians still have 1918 infantry?

September 25th, 1941

Today, the Duce sends a ultimatum to the Greeks:

SURRENDER OR WAR!

But the Greeks chose the worse alternative..

025desetembro41grecia1ry6.jpg

September 30th, 1941

With the Italian success in the war our industries are able to get any necessary resource to its development.

33deoutubro41militarresmu7.jpg

October 2nd, 1941

OPERAZIONE HERCULES
(Conquest of Greece)

The Sofia's Pact DoW to the Greek people.

12deoutubro41grecia2jx2.jpg

polemos40.jpg

Italian Empire X Greek Republic

October 3rd, 1941

Our forces are increased by Regia Marina (shore bombardment) and by our Airbone Folgore division. Both will take part of the Greeks fortress in the frontier.

43deoutubro41grecia3gs6.jpg

The battles begin at 5:00 AM. The Greeks hills and mountains offers a wonderful challenge to our brave forces, however, nothing can stay between Rome and the Olympus. And as in Pydna, 2110 years ago, the Romans Army will, one more, submit the Greeks.

The greatest problem for the Italians, however, are not the hills, but the supplies effectivness. Greece is a secondary theater, our main force are in Ethiopia capital, the recently recaptured Addis Adeba.

The key point for Greek defence are the fortificated hills in the region of Ioannina, our brave Folgore division will jump behind the forts to defeat the Greeks there.

53outubro41grecia4paraqon9.jpg

ThBattleOfCrete01.jpg

Jump in Greece

October 7th, 1941

In this date, Regia Aeronautica found a Greek convoy. It's not a battle, but a slaughter.

67deoutubrogrecia5navalng5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cl69qp5O78&eurl=
A video of our Naval Bombers sinking Greeks ships

October 16th, 1941

After 2 months of war, the advance in Greece is slow, but constant. The Duce wants ATHENS.

716deoutubrogrecia6en1.jpg

grecia2.jpg

Italians fighting in Greece

Last edited:
lifeless said:
ah well...at least the med is clear of british!
Yeah! Forever!
:D

Middelkerke said:
Can we have a look at all the things you are building?
Almost the same things that I showed in the last SS, but this is a long time. I will post it in the next update.

rhynoclemmis said:
Now that was a hefty and merciless conquest of Malta.

And so, with most other issues settled, we turn to the question: What will Italy do? Somehow the Italian Empire seems quite "complete", but do you trust the Germans to defeat the USSR on their own. And afterwards, if Barbarossa is successfull, you'll have to deal with a very powerful Germany.

And why do the Hungarians still have 1918 infantry?
I still have to conquer Vichy France, and that is a good challenge. About DoW Germany or USRR, only in the Spring of 1942, when I will attack one of the, (I think).

About Hungary: I don't really know. Peharps the AI are just being stupid or prefering to build more modern tanks or interceptors..

Does anybody know if it is possible to post a youtube video directly for this forum??

Spacehusky said:
You mean like put the video itself into the webpage? No, but there's no problem with posting a link, as long as there's nothing objectionable in the video.

Ok, thanks.

My you have been a busy boy since my last post. Congratulations on your outstanding achievments thus far. I am especially impressed with Operation C-3 and taking out pesky Malta. Avanti, Avanti!!! Glory to Rome! :D

October 19th, 1941

Let's turn our attention out of Greece for a while to show the cowards Brits in Ethiopia.

The British, after slaughter the Ethiopians, make cowards disembarks behind the Italian line in Africa. But they are, of course, destroyed.

The frontline in Africa is already in Kenya.

819deoutubroetiopia1mk0.jpg

Our powerfull Motorized divisions smashed the Indian division easily

October 25th, 1941

Returning to Greece, after four weeks of the begon of Operazione Hercules, a huge battle is fighted in the hills of Agrinio.

Our 3 Armed forces are present in this battle, that can open the way to Athens.

925deoutubrogrecia7uo2.jpg

bw13fhr1.jpg

The History happens again
November 1st, 1941

The final battle is fought today, almost 1 month after the invasion of Greece.

Athens fall, incapable to resist to our gigantic forces.

1030deoutubrogrecia8fs7.jpg

grwarpostxi3.jpg

Athens destroyed

November 4th, 1941

Greece is annexed. The last hostil country in Mare Nostrum fall on its knees for the glorious Italian Empire.

124denovembro41grecia10oj2.jpg

1101401216400rt4.jpg

The Fall of Greece is the greatest event of the month

Italy is celebrating such a conquer! Who will imagina, some years ago, that the Roman Empire was almost totally rebuild?? That the Mare Nostrum was almost in a completely Italian control??

91bva6ij8.jpg

Speech in Rome saluting the enrauptered people!

November 5th, 1941

See below the situation of USSR:

Germany starts to "pocked" Moscow. Finland did a pocket in Murmansk, however, lost Helsinki.

Will USSR falls?? What Italy will do??

144denovembro41mondogerpo6.jpg

42fu4.jpg

Red October?

The Italian world is growing. The frontline in Africa is in Congo, Chad and Kenya.

Vichy France controls Argelia and Morroco.

Can we trust in this French government??

134denovembro41mondoitauk2.jpg

I predict backstabbing... So long *Insert name of victim here(possibly Vichy)*