• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why did you ally Bulgaria and Greece, they are were part of the Roman empire?

Good job by Ethiopia. In modern times too! :D

Spacehusky said:
Persia was never part of the roman empire. This is what you should be aiming for. We'll forgive you if the empire ends up a bit larger than before. :D

No problem!
=D

Spacehusky said:
As far as I know, those easternmost provinces were never directly administered by the empire, but rather the Roman client kingdom of Armenia. At the height of the empire the Southeast part of the map, labeled Arabia, was the client kingdom of Nabatea. Although you're right of course, I see commie stomping in the future :cool:
Soviet Union only by 1942, after Barbarossa smash them..
;)

Earth's Savior said:
Time to liberate Israel. :D
I don't think so, none countrie with land in the Mediterrean Sea coast will be freed by our glorious Italy Empire.

GeneralHannibal said:
He's not going to do it, so don't argue about it. I look forward to your fight with Germany :D.
Germany? This war lies a little further tham my eyes can see in the moment.

Earth's Savior said:
Wow. I just mentioned it because it was unlikely. Plus, they have some of the game's best techteams.

Back on topic.....

Can't wait for the next update! :cool:
Thanks!
Well, you have one now, and another will be done today!

Deo89 said:
Gaining Crimea will also be a bit difficult...

Forgot to add, great Historical pictures there, especially when Zog married! :D
Crimea? Why Crimea?
Thanks! =D The pictures are really nice!

GeneralHannibal said:
Why did you ally Bulgaria and Greece, they are were part of the Roman empire?
The wars with Romania, Turkey and Yuguslavia were difficult, they help were invaluable, thus, ther troops are being used now, they are a really good help.
Hungary is not a historical ally, Bulgaria either, but if Rome always used allies why can't I use them too??
;)

Earth's Savior said:
Good job by Ethiopia. In modern times too! :D
LOL!
That's true, but this time they are advancing to North, not South.
=P

Last edited:
chefportnen said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE CV'S! THEY'RE... THEY'RE REALLY GONE! YOU MONSTROUS BASTARDS! I DAMN ALL ENGLISHMEN (at least, the ones in your game :D) TO HELL!
No problem!

3 others aircrafts carriers (more moderns) are being produced to give an end to Royal Navy! But, what will do RN without Suez? Next update tomorrow! (I'm tired now, Réveillon in Rio de Janeiro [my city] is AWESOME)

Deo89 said:
Crimea for the Roman Empire... but it doesn't matter anyway...
You are right, sorry, I didn't know it.

The loss of your ships must be avenged!
Yay for Ehiopia though! If you like to think big; perhaps split africa between Italy and her african puppet, northern Africa to Italy, southern Africa to Ethiopia(yes, I really like Ethiopia)

February 26th, 1940

In January, France and UK launched many amphibious operations in Italians Mediterrean Islands. The situation became too dangerous to Italy as these islands felt in Allied hands: The Baleares (Ibiza, Mallorca, Menorca), Sardine and Corsega. But..

With the reinforcements that arrive in Operazione Catapulta the Italian Army successfully encircled the British in a pocket near Sinai.

026defev40bolsao2is0.jpg

Guastatori-12.jpg

The Italian advance in the desert goes on

February 27th, 1940

France surrenders to the Germans! A new Frenck government is created in Vichy, called Vichy France. The british troops in France retreat from the new neutral country, 'cause Vichy doen't want war. :D

127defev40derrotafranafx3.jpg

P06_%282_1.jpg

A French crying as Italian troops marchs in Bordeaux. ;)

227defev40vichyfranaquapo8.jpg

Philippe_P%C3%A9tain.jpg

Philippe Pétain, Head of Government of Vichy France: "I don't want war in my territories"

See in the map bellow the situation of Mare Nostrum after the fall of France.

327defev40vichymapavz3.jpg

As you can see the only fronts when there is still battle is Egypt (Sinai and El Alamein) and Iraq.

March 20th, 1940

We finally reach Suez. A battle is fought and our victory is glorious!!

420demarode40vitoriaemsqf1.jpg

Last edited:
April 11st, 1940

With Suez in our hands the war turns in our favor again after a dark January when the Allies had the advantage. Now, reinforcements arrive from both sides of Egypt, Suez an El Alamein.

511deabrilsituaaoafricaof5.jpg

Ariete-gazala-04.jpg

Italians reinforcements arriving from Lybia

April 15th, 1940

The "Pocket of Eliat" is closed, the attach begin from many directions. The armoured elite of British Army will die there, in the middle of Palestine Desert!!!

615deabril40bolsaoemsuewg5.jpg

hatap006cr4.jpg

Italian infantry attacking Eliat
April 20th, 1940

Italian division begin to cross the Suez Canal in the route to Cairo.

720deabril40cruzandoosumn9.jpg

italiantankmarkings8vs9.jpg

Italian tanks crossing the Suez Canal.

1101410609_400.jpg

Benito Mussolini and his victorious war in Africa

Last edited:
Just one addend about HSR:

When Vichy France is created, a ridiculous event fires: "returned of Vichy occuped territories", however, this event also fires for non-Axis members that are at war with France. Well, this is extremily unrealistic, because Italy don't have any idea of seccede provinces to the defeated France. So I just modded it to doesn't fire to Italy.

Last edited:
good update, although thats not a very flattering rendition of Il Duce :p

Dionysius said:
good update, although thats not a very flattering rendition of Il Duce :p
That's true! =D

chefportnen said:
Well at least the front in the western Mediterranean is closed. Now to Egypt!
Nex update will make you happy, I think.

lifeless said:
very nice work! if theres any british ships left in the med...its time for them to starve! :p
And I'm lucky, there is 8 UK ships locked in the Mediterrean.

FOUR of them are aircrafts carriers!!!
:D

Middelkerke said:
Taking back Sardine should be priority number 1
Why should I?

Now that the Med is closed the british division there will starve to death, anyway the Brits don't have a respectable fleet there no more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry people but after a hard day of work I don't have an update for you today, however tomorrow I will gift you with a large one.

See ya!