• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yesterday, jonti, randakar, billy bob and cuthuthulu all jumped onto EURO within an hour of each other. That prompted WD to switch off of EURO, and randakar followed suit- they voted for cuthuthulu and billy bob respectively, and randakar later jumped onto the walrus-wagon, which seems to have been driven by Steed and marty99.

Vote marty99.

I do not encourage a bandwagon against any of those named above. But I do think we should run some of them up and see where the votes fall.
Wtf are you talking about, how did I ''drive the bandwagon''?
There was a tie between Cuthuthulu and EUROO7 at 6 each, obviously I wasn't going to break it for several good reasons, and apart from them only Walrus had more than one vote, and it's not my style to throw my vote away, so the only, I repeat only, option I had was to vote Walrus, how you interpret this is ''driving the bandwagon'' when my post was only 3 words long is a pretty bit logical leap. Dublish I don't mind if you randomly vote me but making a case out of thin air is not appreciated
Also don't say you don't want a bandwagon then in the very next breath call for them to be run up;)

Gief count?

Official vote count, 46min to deadline

billy bob - 5 - marty99, Emperor Walter, AVN, Jopi, jerard
Emperor Walter - 5 - the_hdk, billy bob, randakar, Yakman, Steed
jonti-h - 4 - Ciryandor, trespoe, Kriszo, Lord_D
Kriszo - 2 - Eternaly_Lost, Slinky
Yakman - 1 - Raczynski
marty99 - 1 - dublish
randakar - 1 - walrus
Lord_D - 1 - sbr

not voted - 5 - Lord Strange II, jonti-h, humancalculator, White Daimon

missed one vote - sbr

Vote Emperor Walter

Billy Bob has just returned from a long WW hiatus. Welcoming him back by killing him so quickly is pretty rude, especially when there seems to be little (no?) evidence against him. Thats just senseless, especially for people who say we have too few players. I thus do not wish to slay billy bob today, either emperor walter or jonti is fine with me. Seemingly no evidence against either of them as well.

Vote Emperor Walter

Billy Bob has just returned from a long WW hiatus. Welcoming him back by killing him so quickly is pretty rude, especially when there seems to be little (no?) evidence against him. Thats just senseless, especially for people who say we have too few players. I thus do not wish to slay billy bob today, either emperor walter or jonti is fine with me. Seemingly no evidence against either of them as well.

You have convinced me.
Unvote billy bob Vote jonti-h

You have convinced me.
Unvote billy bob Vote jonti-h
Well I'd much rather get some decent analysis ;)

I´ll do some when I get home, I believe I saw something good yesterday. But I can't check since this isn't my home laptop, I´ll do it when I get home. This is also the reason for my disturbing lack of RP'ing :p

Final vote count

jonti-h - 6 - Ciryandor, trespoe, Kriszo, Lord_D, walrus, AVN
Emperor Walter - 6 - the_hdk, billy bob, randakar, Yakman, Steed, White Daimon
billy bob - 4 - marty99, Emperor Walter, Jopi, jerard
Kriszo - 2 - Eternaly_Lost, Slinky
Yakman - 1 - Raczynski
marty99 - 1 - dublish
Lord_D - 1 - sbr

not voted - 3 - Lord Strange II, jonti-h, humancalculator

missed one vote - sbr

Day 11 and Night 11

90245913.jpg

No u! Ur mum. Kinky!​

Who is really to blame for the mechanical breakdown you've had lately? Is it B.O.B? No, he has only recently returned from an extensive upgrade. Not him.

The Golem the Scan Sensitive Human Controlled robot then? Not a bad pick you discovered as you removed the piece of paper controlling him, making him stop dead in midmotion. The paper read something about Gods, like a robot would need any of those!

We are on a roll now! Lets dismantle something else too! If Anna the bot can ban you hard, then maybe she also did something hard to Talos and Herbie? Maybe? Probably. Certainly! Run her through the anti-virus program! Oops, Boten Anna the Jamming Device was probably innocent of that. But your aural sensors are much relieved not having to hear her anymore.

Tonight is our last night planetside, tomorrow we will board a shuttle up to the spaceship that will take us to Robot Haven #7. We will just have to sort out the humans on route. You all rest your circuits until dawn and we'll get going then. And you all did, surprisingly even the humans.

You lynched jonti-h the Lover Villager and Emperor Walter the Spiritually Attuned Cultist.
Noone was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
At first glance AVN seems a good lynch, but simply because I can't see him doing something that obvious as a wolf to save a pretty useless cultist I don't think he's a wolf, at least not related to Walter

If anyone has any decent ideas I will change but, but because I might not be able to get back online I'm going to vote Slinky for now, at a crucial moment today when Emperor Walter received 3 votes in quick succession, Slinky then made a throwaway vote, specifically saying it was a throwaway, I already found this a bit suspicious at the time, not the actual vote but the fact that he felt the need to justify it and now that we know Emperor Walter was guilty it is perhaps more so. Like I said it's not much, just because I write a lot doesn't mean I'm strongly convinced, I just have a very tortured way of getting my thoughts out. Do not use this as an excuse to bandwagon Slinky.

Vote Slinky

Ah bugger. Apologies.
Let me read the thread through.

Official vote count, 22h 46min to deadline

Slinky - 1 - marty99

not voted - most - Ciryandor, trespoe, Kriszo, Lord_D, walrus, AVN, the_hdk, billy bob, randakar, Yakman, Steed, White Daimon, Emperor Walter, Jopi, jerard, Eternaly_Lost, Slinky, Raczynski, dublish, sbr, Lord Strange II, humancalculator

missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, humancalculator

I love your early votecounts johho, they make me feel loved:)

Wow, Emperor Walter was even more useless to the village than I thought :p

That's refreshing but .. we're still lacking real suspects here.

Was EW even run up before today? He did get some votes if I recall correctly, but .. don't think he got in any real danger before.

Vote Eternaly_Lost

He's quiet, not analysing much, and I haven't seen any of his spreadsheets yet either. :p
Besides, he voted something else than EW when EW started to get into the danger zone.

GOT ONE!

vote sbr

He's quiet, not analysing much, and I haven't seen any of his spreadsheets yet either. :p

I have a copy I started if you need one. It isn't online, but I could email it to ya.

Interesting for several reasons.

1. jonti didn't vote. he could have saved himself if he had...

2. I didn't get back online. I was lucky (or unlucky as the case being) that I did vote before going to work. Honestly, I had suspected jonti as a wolf, so I probably wouldn't have switched my vote anyway.

3. I think the time off helped. Players I would have almost trusted right away I am wary of, while those who previously I would have distrusted for getting me killed all the time are making some sense this game. It took EW's death to start making sense of a few things and making more questions.

I do not have time for RP right now, as I am very busy and am getting sick (it seems like it will become a nasty cold, as I have a strep-like sore throat without any other strep symptoms, just like I normally get before really bad colds), so I will VOTE Ciryandor!