• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations :D

Congratulations Uriah!

congratulations Uriah :)

Many congratulations :D

Congratulations - well deserved!

Congrats Uriah!

Congratulations Uriah!

Congratulations!

congratulations!

Congrats, Uriah!

Thank you all, and particularly Remble for his praise. Definitely did not expect this. I spend a lot of time thinking that all the detail I put in will put people off. So it is a relief to find somebody likes it!

Seriously, I do appreciate being selected. Now the pressure is on me to select, out of all the marvellous AARs out there, a successor.

Congrats Uriah. I could have sworn you had won this already. 'Bout time! :D

Congratz! :)

Well, A week has passed and it is time for me to paas on the torch. Luckily we in HOI3 land are waiting for a new patch, so I had time for a bit of additional reading.

Shopped around, but I found that I kept thinking of a comparatively new AAR (though the writer has a few AARs under his belt).

What attracted me, I think, was that it was so different to my AAR. While mine is event driven, this was character driven, the game giving his characters a world in which to let themselves go. As I said, this is still a new AAR, but already there are hooks in place and the reader wants to know what will happen. The humour fits the style and .....

Anyway, to cut a long story short, this week's winner is Iain Wilson for his Victoria AAR: These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461015

Congratulations Iain.

EDIT: Just after posting this I saw that Iain won the CharactAAR of the Week last week - just proves he is a worthy winner!

Last edited:
Felicitations ! :D

Congratz!

Congratulations Iain Wilson!

Congratulations :)