Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The week is already over and I'd like to thank you again for this showcase. :)

But now is the turn of a new AAR and even if I don't have the time to read much of the other AARs (and I barely post, but that doesn't mean I don't read them!), I nominate this week's AAR, wich is from good old Crusader Kings:

If turning Burgundy into Germany is something, it is nothing compared to surviving and prospering as a backward Armenian county surrounded by heatens. And it's a good laugh too. :)

Congratulations, Iain Wilson! :cool:

Damn! Another AAR I've already been totally meaning to read reaps an award -- now I guess I have no more excuses not to.

Now if I only had more time... :(

Fondest congratulations, Iain Wilson! :)

Congratulations, Iain Wilson!

Congrats!:)

Very many congratulations

Thank you all for the congratualtions, and many, many thanks to General_Grant for the nomination! Having my AAR mentioned here is a great honour and is very much appreciated!

It's also exciting to think that the wonderful (ahem!) realm of Suenik might receive some new visitors after having been highlighted here. If you do grace us with your presence try not to trip over the bodies and ignore the smell of burning in the air...

;)

If any of you do swing by who wouldn't normally visit the Crusader Kings forum please take the time to read some of the other wonderful AARs there - you'll find that there are some real crackers waiting there for your enjoyment!

Thanks again!

Iain

Congratulations :)

Well, my week in the limelight is up, so it's time to pass the torch on to some other deserving soul. This has been a toughie, because these awards have had me drifting all over the forums, reading AARs in categories that I wouldn't normally explore (EU, HoI, FtG etc) the result of which is that I have a list as long as my arm of really good AARs that I think are deserving of some attention.

However, I've made my decision and I'm sure you'll all agree it's a good one. This AAR, as well as being hilarious, is the one that not only inspired me to write Suenik but dictated what its style would be (hey - plagiarism’s the most sincere form of flattery, right? ;)). The author has a great sense of humour, writes well and is definitely deserving of some additional readership.

With that in mind, ladies and gents, my showcase AAR of the week is Eron12's rather wonderful If You Can't Do It, Nubia Can!

Enjoy!

Congratulations :)