• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So hdk was turned night 3 or night 5...

It was morning day six he made his infamous 'I have no clue vote' for Jens... The one that prompted his pleas for mercy after he was promptly beset by sbr and johho88 for having the IQ of my bowling ball, but with a few extra holes.

He then supposedly proved it with his 'I'm the GA' statement. At the time, all assumed him a villager. His sudden interest in revelation and preservation make more sense if he was turned at that point (day 6).

Antman added to the list

dublish [25] - Jester180, HJ Tulp, Paendrag, THE_SPLIT (1), von Loch Ness, walrus, okyriosy, snoopdogg, marty99, jonti-h, johho888, Kathnar, OrangeYoshi, Lord Strange, Jopi, Polar Mongoose (1), Capibara, Slinky, Nautilu, antracer, sbr, Sekenr (1), canadiancreed (1), Llywelyn, Raczynski

OrangeYoshi [1] - EUROO7

Not voted [3] - Jensthemens, Cuthuthulu (2), dublish

It is not a landslide. No. Absulotely not.

The one that prompted his pleas for mercy after he was promptly beset by sbr and johho88 for having the IQ of my bowling ball, but with a few extra holes.

Oh LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So hdk was turned night 3 or night 5...
Right.

It was morning day six he made his infamous 'I have no clue vote' for Jens... The one that prompted his pleas for mercy after he was promptly beset by sbr and johho88 for having the IQ of my bowling ball, but with a few extra holes.
Wrong. He was hunted on Night 6 by the mercs, so he was silent on Day 6. Are you thinking of Day 5? Actually, I can't find that post. Mind quoting it for me? Nevermind, found it. Happened on Day 5.

He then supposedly proved it with his 'I'm the GA' statement. At the time, all assumed him a villager. His sudden interest in revelation and preservation make more sense if he was turned at that point (day 6).
Happened on Day 5. Day 5 comes after Night 4, so he couldn't have been freshly turned then. Maybe on Night 3, but not Night 4.

Edit: Stop the presses! Day 5 comes after Night 5, so hdk could have been freshly turned there.

What I find a bit surprising is the fact that the real GA didn't contact Capibara to warn everyone of contacting the_hdk. Who knows how many important goodies revealed themselves to the_hdk (I'm assuming the seer wouldn't do it without scanning him so he should be safe I hope). OTOH if the real GA had done that we wouldn't have had the other pack "helping us" with the the_hdk problem.
But hdk was most likely the last Imperial. That would fit with there being a no-kill night on Night 7, and would mean the target on either the 3rd or 5th was protected. If hdk was the last Imp, he had no one to share the info with, and the fledgling JL is still safe.

Night 1:

Imperials hunt and kill OrangeYoshi V1.0 becuase he wasn't able to tell them he was one of their agents.

Night 2:

Mercenaries hunt vLN, who was blessed and didn't die as a result. We lynch him the next day.

Night 3:

Imperials hunt doesn't kill anyone. Turned hdk on this night or Night 5.

Night 4:

Mercenaries hunt and kill muttoneer the Imperial assassin.

Night 5:

Imperials hunt doesn't kill anyone. Turned hdk on this night or Night 3.

Night 6:

Mercenaries hunt hdk, who is saved by the doc.

Night 7:

Imperials hunt doesn't kill anyone yet again. Couldn't have hunted hdk on this night. Possible no-hunt due to hdk being the last Imp assassin but being unconsious.

Night 8:

Mercenaries hunt kills hdk the turned Imperial wolf.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

But hdk was most likely the last Imperial. That would fit with there being a no-kill night on Night 7, and would mean the target on either the 3rd or 5th was protected. If hdk was the last Imp, he had no one to share the info with, and the fledgling JL is still safe.
There could be cultists and sorcerers to share the information with.

Anyway I doubt the_hdk was the last Imperial. In that case the game would be over tonight since the Mercenaries haven't had any no-kill nights (if the hunting pattern you suggest is true) and assuming 3 starting wolves/pack then the game would be over tonight with lynching of dublish the last original Mercenary. It didn't feel like that when dublish called for all baddies to contact him after he was outed. Either the Imperials turned more than one or there was 4 wolves/pack or there is a third pack (haven't checked if the hunting patterns would make sense for that).

Vote EURO
Statement: I don't want to join the bandwagon:p It's not even fun so many guys attacking one person, how will I get a shot at him then.

There could be cultists and sorcerers to share the information with.
True, but cultists and sorcs can't hunt people.

Anyway I doubt the_hdk was the last Imperial. In that case the game would be over tonight since the Mercenaries haven't had any no-kill nights (if the hunting pattern you suggest is true)
I believe the hunting pattern is true, but as I have stated, we must rationalize the two no-kill nights that are left after hdk was turned.

and assuming 3 starting wolves/pack then the game would be over tonight with lynching of dublish the last original Mercenary. It didn't feel like that when dublish called for all baddies to contact him after he was outed.
But he doesn't know if there are any wolves left anywhere. He only knows of those left on his team. There may be one left on his team and he is trying to unite that last person with whatever is left with the other pack. Or, he might just be trying to mess with us all. Remember, he did the exact same thing when I outed him in the last game when no one was left on his team.

Either the Imperials turned more than one or there was 4 wolves/pack or there is a third pack (haven't checked if the hunting patterns would make sense for that).
There is no possibility for a thrid pack if the GM used the normal round robin hunting order. If he used a jacked up one like Slinky, though, we'll never know what is going on.

dublish [25] - Jester180, HJ Tulp, Paendrag, THE_SPLIT (1), von Loch Ness, walrus, okyriosy, snoopdogg, marty99, jonti-h, johho888, Kathnar, OrangeYoshi, Lord Strange, Jopi, Polar Mongoose (1), Capibara, Slinky, Nautilu, antracer, sbr, Sekenr (1), canadiancreed (1), Llywelyn, Raczynski

OrangeYoshi [1] - EUROO7

EUROO7 [1] - Jensthemens

Not voted [2] - Cuthuthulu (2), dublish

Cuthuthulu will be subbed by Teep it seems.

Antman added to the list

Put me in right next to the peas...

Note that I only paraphrased the actual events, I didn't come right out and call you anything.

It's nothing personal, it's just how it went down. And If that's all it takes to make the 'list', you may want to stock up on paper and crayons... ;)

Day 8, Night 9

OMFGAVIBROBLADE.jpg

The vibroblade with which the_hdk was killed, as well as dublish

In the morning, Jester jumped up, pointed at dublish, and said: "I saw him thrusting his vibroblade into the_hdk's chest! He is a killer!" This causes all of you to advance slowly and boiling in anger toward dublish, intending to beat the hell out of him. But someone gets an idea, and tores the vibroblade from the corpse of the_hdk. Everyone gets to cut off a piece of poor dublish. Even this Mercenary Assassin did not deserve the horroristic treatment with which he was killed. But it is done, and everyone seems happy to give in to bloodlust.
Although this killing should be more than enough for today, in the morning you find the body of the Gungan Witness, marty99 literally nailed to the wall, and a message on the wall written with the Gungan's blood: "You should learn Basic, annoying scum"

dublish the Mercenary Werewolf is lynched
marty99 the Witness is hunted

Yoshi said: Edit: Stop the presses! Day 5 comes after Night 5, so hdk could have been freshly turned there.

So is the timeline OK or not OK...? It seems to me it was right after the 2nd no kill before everything went wonky...

Teep is now subbing Cuthuthulu

If the posted list in #785 is right, there's at minimum a Mercenary still on the loose, and a turned Imperial, possibly 2 with a third no kill on night 7... Yes? No? Maybe so...?

If the posted list in #785 is right, there's at minimum a Mercenary still on the loose, and a turned Imperial, possibly 2 with a third no kill on night 7... Yes? No? Maybe so...?
There could be just 1-2 turned Imperials left. I don't see why there has to be a Mercenary still on the loose.
OTOH if there is a Mercenary left then there is also 1-3 Imperials on the loose.

So my vote goes to "Maybe so...?"

Well as I've proved myself as a witness if any goodies want to contact me I can post any information on wolves or cultists they may have.

Or you could have sold someone out in a crazy attempt to remain unnoticed. Although thats very unlikely, but, just saying....

NOOOOOOOO! What has meesa done to deserve this? If the last wolf is who I think it is, then he's played a very good game

Yoshi said: Edit: Stop the presses! Day 5 comes after Night 5, so hdk could have been freshly turned there.

So is the timeline OK or not OK...? It seems to me it was right after the 2nd no kill before everything went wonky...
Your timeline was okay. It was my math that was backwards. I also do think it is safe to assume hdk was turned on Night 5.

Well as I've proved myself as a witness if any goodies want to contact me I can post any information on wolves or cultists they may have.
Good idea.

No, there doesn't need to me another merc out there running loose. I don't think there is either. I think both packs started with the traditional 3 wolves, and now the merc pack is wiped out. The future hunts may confirm this theory for us, or, they may disprove it.

But yes, there has to be at least one more wolf out there (either merc or Imp, most likely Imp). And that wolf was most likely turned on either the 3rd or 7th Night.

There could be just 1-2 turned Imperials left. I don't see why there has to be a Mercenary still on the loose.
OTOH if there is a Mercenary left then there is also 1-3 Imperials on the loose.

So my vote goes to "Maybe so...?"
True. I really hope Kriszo didn't put 4 wolves in a pack.

I base assumptions on the following:

IMP had an Agent (Yoshi) killed on day one, so we must assume the Mercs had one also. He's still out there.

IMP have four Assassins down, one converted from 'the_hdk experience'. (DVD goes on sale Tuesday) If it was three to a team to start, then all actual wolves are accounted for. If not, there is still one Merc and one IMP wolf still out there.

We also must assume there is a Sith Lord still kicking around. He may have been one of the wolves, but then he would have been listed as such in the daily dead news when he was killed, not listed as an Assassin. Where that role ended up with all the subs is anybodies guess, and until you see it on the board you cannot assume he's not around. (or until the GM announces it was a dual role or what have you...)

EDIT: Also the chance of an apprentice being scanned that turned or became/will become active...

That makes for a minimum of one Merc Agent and the Sith Lord, plus the other IMP turns from the no kill nights not accounted for, which could be two more IMP wolves...

All told, that could mean as many as SIX more wolves out there, if there's four wolves to a team, or a total of four if you count just the two roles and the turns. Not to mention there may have been more than one agent for each pack as well. If so, only Yoshi would have failed to turn.

Consider walrus's statement to Jester180: Or you could have sold someone out in a crazy attempt to remain unnoticed. Although that's very unlikely, but, just saying... That's a very real possibility, especially considering the number of baddies left could be quite high. The village may be lucky in that there may be as few as one wolf left. Then again, they may not...

The village needs to look into this, taking note of omissions in past statements concerning what's left and at the possibility there's alot more going on than meets the eye. It needs to be done quickly too, and not just for the village's sake. Wolves want to know they're not alone too...

Last edited: