• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siberia?
Kolchak is not interested in the affairs of Russia-proper. That's a bad lie.
And remember, Kolchak lost his position, his career, everything he had, because the German Empire beat the crap out of tsarist Russia. Which then ofc led to a revolution... :rolleyes:

Greater Finland is a must!

I demand it!

Honestly? We really don't care who Kolchak is :rolleyes:

I demand... Hum... I DEMAND KHMER EMPIRE!

Siam is joining the party aswell, along with their Cambodian claims. No expansion South though, nobody's touching meh Singapores!

I demand a unified Iberia! Moreover, I demand a unified Latin (European) Union!

Later on. And no, no European Union ;)

I DEMAND AUSTRIA-HUNGARY REBORN!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!1111oneoneoneexclamtionpoint!!1

No.

-Laurence and Vincent, Totally Random Productions

LOL

It's time to recruit some siberian sniper divisions to face the vile americans.
Division names:
1. Vassili Division
2. Zaitsev Division
3. ...

:rofl:

Channel Pact ftw!

When is the next video coming!? D:

There won't be a next video for The Channel pact, this is all we had planned.

-Laurence

How about another update instead? :)

I haven't posted too many updates lately, since I've been away allmost every day decorating my crib. Tomorrow update though. In the meanwhile, go read RTCB or something :)

-Vincent

Short and mean:(

He's creating a greater Germany so creating Austria would be stupid.

Hence. If you want to see an Austria-Hungary, you go and try convince Laurence of giving up Bohemia and Austria. And, be assured, Laurence is not kind on giving up his Bohemias and Austrias :D

Is Africa going to be a British colony completely or are there going to be some puppets/free nations in there?

And I ask for some country be controlled by a Polish dictator. (Always something.).

ATM we have a full post-war plan worked out, but as we near the end of the AAR the community itself will play a large role in deciding who ends up where. Right now we're planning on a unified Iberia which controls Portugal+Spain's possessions, German Tunisia, French Algeria and a German mittelafrika stretching all the way to Congo. The UK's 36 possessions will be enlarged with Libya and South-Africa

finalmap.png

Brave new world

But again, I must stress that me and Laurence are forced to postpone liberating heaps of countries because of A. the dissent hit B. The expeditionary spam and their general uselessness and most importantly C. We need every point of IC we can muster against the American juggernaught! It comes! IT COMES! *flees in terror*

Oh, look what I found lying around. this poster is so evil it deserves a repost (Collaborate! signups are closed atm btw)

collaborateproject.jpg

That is all, comrade generals. Meeting adjourned!
-Vincent

Can you tell us what is what?

I don't know if that's France in Africa or if it's some arabic nation also controlling south Arabia.

Oh, and one more thing.

Mozambique, Madagascar and Angola to UK. Two northern provs of Angola to Germany. Makes the map nicer and in the end it's only the map that matters.

Last edited:
Hence. If you want to see an Austria-Hungary, you go and try convince Laurence of giving up Bohemia and Austria. And, be assured, Laurence is not kind on giving up his Bohemias and Austrias :D

-Vincent

You got that right, I fought for those provinces, and many good men gave their lives for it.
So I'll be damned, if give these land back, to people who actually deserve it !

:D

-Laurence

October

As winter began to grip the Northern lands, the Kriegsmarine continued to throw everything they had into the Atlantic war, as outnumbered German fleets desparately attempted to hold off the much larger American fleet. October began with successes north of Bermuda, where the German Kriegsflotte encountered a joint Allied fleet.

alliedfleetwhacked.jpg

germanbships.jpg

German battleships wage all-out war in the Atlantic

Following Van Geyte’s doctrine of “Totaler krieg” or ‘Total war’, German fleets dashed towards the Atlantic wall, hoping to exhaust the American defence sooner or later.

bombingatlantic.jpg

Together with the German effort, large parts of the Royal Airforce were recalled from Tokyo to raid US fleets in the Atlantic, supporting the German war effort.

destructionalliedfleets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.