• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
# Map
- Desert are now a bit less likely to see rain storms.
- Made some tweaks to weather system to have weather patterns more mobile.

Please let this mean it will no longer snow all summer long in the deserts or central Europe. I would have thought that deserts would be a LOT less likely to see rain storms. Please be fixed.

The readme list doesn't say whether the weather bug (perpetually stormy sea zones) has been fixed. Has it?

I'd also like to know if this means annexed territories will have as severe penalties as occupied territories? If so, then it'll be utterly impossible to even try playing a minor country, even Italy would have issues :)

Thanks for hard work. I have one silly question - what this means?

Paradox uses child labor? :rolleyes:
Anyway, thx again.

even worse:

"Fixed a bug in the child unit front segment assignment"
...they also sent them at the front :eek:

Johan and team, thx a lot! given it took me 45 minutes just to read the changelog it must have been quite a lot of work to actually implement all of these changes/fixes

i could be just me but my hoi3 launcher cant make a connection to their site....so they MIGHT be uploading the patch right now:D

Not sure if I missed it (maybe it is under something else) but the thing that infuriated me was the unkillable spies. Was that in the list and I am just too bliend to see it?

Don't get me wrong - I love everything about the patch (or I will when we get it) - I just suspect I hav emissed something I was looking for and hope someone will set me straight.

And the changes to officers are an unexpected bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.