• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Glad to see youravatar is done molting Bib.

Now, when do you grow fuzzy antlers? ;)

As FM you have to clue us in on what "BiB" stands for. I have my ideas:

- (it's) Better in Belgium
- Built in Belgium
- (I want) Beer in Belgium
- (I need) Booze in Belgium
- (Give me) *eaver in Belgium

:D

Last edited:
Re: Glad to see your avatar is done molting Bib.

Originally posted by Savant

Now that you are FM, you have to clue us in on what "BiB" stands for (Better in Belgium? Built in Belgium? Booze and Belgium? *eaver and Belgium?). :D

"Relatively Large in Bavaria"

Originally posted by Big Angry Jimmy
BiB, you are a poof/plurk/arse (add where appropriate). Bugger off back to CMC and resume your psuedo-admin work.

Nope, adminning u lot gets so tiresome. At least here there are intelligent, witty and informative people here :D

Originally posted by Savant

As FM you have to clue us in on what "BiB" stands for. I have my ideas:

- (it's) Better in Belgium
- Built in Belgium
- (I want) Beer in Belgium
- (I need) Booze in Belgium
- (Give me) *eaver in Belgium

:D

It's a tradition wherever I go that people can make of it what they want.

It's Boobs in Belgium in the lesbian chat room btw.

Originally posted by Gen. Suvorov
Sorry, I missed your promotion.:(
Though I'm glad to see your new avatar is looking good. :D
Congrats on both your promotion and Flemish Avatar. May you serve this community for a long long time.:D :D

There's now also not a single General :D

Flame, flame, flame and maybe a lot of insults as well just for fun :) Nice to see someone who seems to be poof/plurk/arse (add where appropriate). (and i don't mean BiB ;))

Congrats BiB. Wow, over 2500 posts. Btw, have you calculated how much of valuable time have you spent on this forum? Registered 25.01.01., alltoghether 2546 posts, average 23,35 posts per day. Ehhh, who cares... glad that you are here. Hope you reach 5000 soon... but then we could use a new rank... let's call the guy above field marshall BiB? :)

Hehe, I post faster than my shadow ;)

Don't mind Jimmy the Arse, he's a poof from my resident board and has trouble wording his feelings towards people he feels attracted to. So u all should feel flattered instead actually even if u don't fancy the plurk back ;)

Last edited:
Btw, just wondering, what/where is your resident board?

Oh.... now i'm really embarrassed :eek: :eek: