• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fantasia is scrap for a solo AAR.

The world is only populated by natives, except for eight countries which start all with the same conditions.
It's a sort of multiplayer death match...

Originally posted by APKicks:
How about an AAR for Al Djazair (Algeirs, Algeria, etc), or Turkey? The other Turkey one i read was great, and i would really enjoy another.

Then again though, i haven't the cheese to lead the mice.
Guess what? I'm just playing a GC with Turkey right now... Maybe an AAR next week.

Originally posted by nomoi:
Good luck for you.I wanna see Turks blast into Europe.I'm looking forward to your aar.

Ah...

Hem.

For now on, this is not a Allah Akbar play but rather a unifying the Uma (community of believers) play. But I still have 170 years...

Ynd, my fellow beta testing supremo,

I might do an Ottoman aar too, we'll see how much our games diverged .. combine the aar's for the cobsies. I'm sure they'll be chuffed.

Sapura

Originally posted by Sapura:

I might do an Ottoman aar too, we'll see how much our games diverged .. combine the aar's for the cobsies. I'm sure they'll be chuffed.

Sapura

OK Sap.
From now on, I'll try to collect more details. I've already played till 1620 but it was globally diplomatic actions (hum, although the late Mameluks might not call it so)...

[This message has been edited by yndenwal (edited 20-10-2000).]

Good stuff, sire.

I'm only just started though. Don't worry, I'll catch up to you. Beware though mine might be a bit more antagonistic than usual (an aar of Sapura!? never!).

Faithful lapdog of ynd,

Sapura

Perhaps we can do our own introductions and then write up .. say information every 50 years, talking about what we did / why / what actions we took. It'll show the boyos how differently countries can be played game to game and how random (yet close to history) this game plays.

How can they refuse the rampant scribblings of two fine gentlemen such as ourselves? :D
They can't ..

Sapura

Perhaps we can do our own introductions and then write up .. say information every 50 years, talking about what we did / why / what actions we took. It'll show the boyos how differently countries can be played game to game and how random (yet close to history) this game plays.
Sapura

Seems fine for me. I'll do this this week-end...

Yann

Waiting eagerly for the next changes of 'occupation' and 'interests' in Sap's profile ;)

Rofl!

I didn't know you cared so much! You're reading me like an open book, ynd :( Damn it, I must make myself more secretive eh?

Anyways, whats up, champ?

Sapura

Sapura

Cobsies??? Chuffed??? What the hell is a cobsie; and how does a cobsie become chuffed??
Wait, never mind, I don't think I want to know. :eek:

English only!! :D

Anyway, the duelling/comparison AARs sound great! Can't wait.

It's Aussie-English, Kronn.

Cobsie = a friendly expression. Like calling someone mate (not that me and ynd are anything more than Sultan & Sultan II )

Chuffed = happy, grinning, super-duper.

Apkicks,

<hugs>

Sapura

Aw heck Sap, I knew you were saying good things about us!

I'll have to try out some of your Aussie-English on my New Zealand relatives in-law.

Courting with trouble I will be for sure. :)

[This message has been edited by KRonn (edited 21-10-2000).]

Sure Sap, more material for me.

Still working on the 'fosh and chops'. Hmmm.... Fosters beer and Lamb ka-bob on the barbie?

[This message has been edited by KRonn (edited 22-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by KRonn (edited 22-10-2000).]