• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice opening for Poland...

Now, go for the Khazanate to cut Russia off from the south. :)

On the map, some cities are displayed with a circle around them; others just show the city. What is the significance of the different city icons/displays?

[This message has been edited by KRonn (edited 26-09-2000).]

DK, It won't as easy as it was before.

Finally Denmark has all her proper leaders, she won't be the slut rag of Sweden no-more!
As for Central Europe, Poland _is_ in central Europe :)

Sapura

Hmmm.... Except from saying that this is a brilliant AAR (As usual :)) I have two complaints.

1. With all these screenshot, you are not writing so much as before, that was what I loved with the old AAR's, there was so much to read! No you can read all the text in your AAR in less than 5 mins :( not to complain about your writing skills, cos I know you have them, and it those I'm trying to get in your AAR's again!

2. Those screenshots take way to long to load! And some of them wont load at all :(

C4

------------------
*says like a chicken*

Originally posted by Sapura:

As for Central Europe, Poland _is_ in central Europe :)
Sapura

eh.. Poland is in Southern Europe :)

/Johan

Heh, to tell you the truth Christian, I can't be stuffed writing exceedingly detailed aar's at the moment, am too buggered to write anything like that.

Besides which, you have Yndenwal, JP, etc writing brilliantly detailed aar's, you don't need me anymore :) I can come in now and then and make something short with a few screenshots ..

Johan,

That is a narrow minded, Scandinavian view of Europe! :D ..

<Damned Swedes thinking they're the center of the universa *mutters*>

:)

Originally posted by Sapura:
As for Central Europe, Poland _is_ in central Europe
I meant that Poland should expand into what is just about the only area that is generally referred to as 'Central European' (at least outside of a Cold War context) thereby firmly establishing itself as the Central European power.

Originally posted by C4:
2. Those screenshots take way to long to load! And some of them wont load at all
Get a faster connection ;)
Or perhaps Sapura could add a text-only version of the AARs for those persons who sadly lack a direct connection to the Internet.

I just love your AAR, it's pure gold.
on the first screenshot I saw two green provinces bordering the Adriatic sea. they wouldn't happen to be your possesions, would they?

P.S. beware of Swedish graditute.

------------------
THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE HETMAN POLSKI.

Nah Hetman Polski they weren't my possessions. Not all provinces in green are actually my possessions. Referrs to Royal Marriages, alliances, vassalizations and other things ..

Sapura