• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thaks Patric, pictures too eh :)

That’s a Great AAR Greven, my personal favourite…

Unite Italy under Papal authority, a holy Aim :)

Are you still behiend land tech?

Great AAR! Very detailed and well written. The Pope is fortunate indeed to have such a competent (not to mention long-lived) advisor! :)

Greven appears to be well on his way to restore the Roman Empire; this time as a Theocracy.

Btw, I hope you got to crush those pesky Genoese. They sit like a fat, bloodsucking tick on the sacred body of Italia...

/Doomie

Originally posted by Whitey on 05-18-2000 02:26 PM

Are you still behiend land tech?
--------------------------------------------

Yes, actually rather much. But it is not always easy to know as you see your relative inferiority versus your neighbours. So it could be that I am only far behind Spain in land tech, and far behind Venice in Naval tech. I have to start a war to know...

/Greven

Originally posted by Doomdark on 05-18-2000 03:04 PM
Btw, I hope you got to crush those pesky Genoese. They sit like a fat, bloodsucking tick on the sacred body of Italia...

--------------------------------------------

You found the right words for it Doomie. I have started up a dangerous rage now. However they are extremely hard to beat. I just can't do it until I have my naval tech improved...

/Greven

Patric,

I hate to be a constant nag, but could you please link Greven's thumbnails to the original, large screenies?

IMHO, true thumbnails are better than dynamically resized pics (they look better and are quicker to load), but only if they point to the originals.

Remember that a screenshot is the next best thing to actually playing the game. Have mercy on us. ;)

/Doomie

Originally posted by Patric on 05-19-2000 01:46 PM
Sorry but I got the AAR as a word document and this is the size of the pics... Greven! Can you mail me the full size pics?
-------------------------------------------

I'm a novice here... I only have them in .jpeg. Will that do ?

/Greven (learning by doing...) :)

Danke mein, verbmesiter, Patrik!

:~)

Greven, do what I did, old chum:

change from bmp to jpeg, zip them up and send with your arr.doc's from now on.

How's that strike you my historical maestro?

Sapura

Originally posted by Sapura on 05-19-2000 03:30 PM

'Greven, do what I did, old chum:

change from bmp to jpeg, zip them up and send with your arr.doc's from now on.

How's that strike you my historical maestro?'

Sounds like napalm in the morning to me !!!

/Greven