• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(267)

Captain
Sep 5, 2000
Visit site
First off I would like to say that this game sounds great, but in order to appraise it, a demo is necessary. I have a feeling that this game will be released at about the same time as European Wars: Cossacks, (they have a demo), and unless I get to play the EU demo than I am going to buy Cossacks because I know that Cossacks is an awesome game, and I'm not sure about EU because I've never played a demo of it, and I know that a lot of people feel the same way. So please release a demo soon, If I like it than I won't have to think twice before buying, unless a demo is released than Cossacks are going to beat you in sales.

thank you for reading this

------------------
THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE HETMAN POLSKI.

Actually Hetman, this belongs under General. And also, under General there already is a quite long topic about the demo! And to give you my humble opinion, I think Cossacks sucks! It's way behind it's time, it's a rip off from Age of Empires, and the graphics can't even reach up to AoK in quality, and AoK is a year old soon!! Use your money on EU, it's a very precise and realistic game, if that's what you are going for, and not a click fest.

C4

( :) always happy) should I make that my signature?

------------------
*says like a chicken*

Even though i agree that a Demo should be released King Christian is right.

This game is so much more in-depth than cossacks

If you want a game to play everynow and then get cossacks

If you want a game you can play for hours and days get EU