• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(35)

Second Lieutenant
Jan 24, 2000
Visit site
Come on! Show your manhood (or womanhood)! In the Grand campaign pick the weakest nation possible( that is after a little hacking such as oman) in europe north africa or the mideast. See how long you can surive. 50 years, 100 years? After your done then write a short AAR. I would love to see how long a truely weak nation can last, or even if it can expand a bit.

Other candidates:
1. Pskov
2. Kleves
3. Milan
4. Switzerland
5. Navarra

I have to finish my GC with the English first (ever seen England inherit Saxony then Prussia, therefore forcing her to become a land power?) and counter weight Austria, which has totally swallowed Bohemia, Hungary AND Poland ? While Netherlands span from Champagne to Zeeland and Spain from Guyenne to Gibraltar?
Do you imagine that England will have to support France? ? ? ? ? ? :D ROFL :D

Not to mention all those minors that can exist if they can break free (like Burgundy or Bretagne or Eire...)

For Navarra, they are not always doomed, after all in this very GC, they got Calais from me... Yep, France's surrounded by Navarra...

Later, I think I'll try to do one as a muslim nation like Nubia ... and maybe I'll conquer the world (in a GC, it already happened... :) )

------------------
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Originally posted by yndenwal:
I have to finish my GC with the English first (ever seen England inherit Saxony then Prussia, therefore forcing her to become a land power?) and counter weight Austria, which has totally swallowed Bohemia, Hungary AND Poland ? While Netherlands span from Champagne to Zeeland and Spain from Guyenne to Gibraltar?
Do you imagine that England will have to support France? ? ? ? ? ?
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful :). If only England would ever do one-tenth this well when played by the computer...

In fact I would have gladly let continental Europe alone, but my German alliance (initially the Hansa, Hannovre, Saxonny, Prussia) has been such a success that after inheriting landlocked Saxonny, I politically annexed Hannovre to gain an access to the sea. And now I can hardly pretend not to mess in continental affairs...

England is such a lovely place, everone wants to be their friend. Apparently the code is written that way, DOH!

World Conquest! Now that is no mean feat. What nation was played? How recently was this? What was the difficulty level? Did the player own every province on the map?